Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHits of Sunshine
Raft Guide

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: yoghurt_time]
    #9513650 - 12/29/08 05:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Just made and ate one about 30 minutes ago.
Thanks for the recipes and all that everyone.
:thumbup:

Edit: Could you use chunky peanut butter? I have some generic creamy that I used before but I have some chunky natural stuff too. I was reading that natural is way better to use. I dont think it would matter if it was chunky but would anyone say otherwise?

Edited by Hits of Sunshine (12/29/08 07:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Hits of Sunshine]
    #9516527 - 12/30/08 03:56 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It doesn't matter.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: yoghurt_time]
    #9522296 - 12/31/08 05:55 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

yoghurt_time said:
So when you say use 5g, is that 5g baked weed or 5g weighed out first, then baked? 

It's actually .5 as in POINT 5... half a gram. :smirk:

And pre baking it will lower the weight, but thats all water anyway so fuck it. Measure the half gram, then bake if you need too. If the weed is really dry, there is no real need.

Offlinensxviper
Stranger

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #9522385 - 12/31/08 06:41 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Just my 2 cents on this.

When I make firecrackers I don't preheat the buds. I used Ritz Crackers, Skippy's Natural Peanut Butter, Bud Grinder, Toothpicks and Aluminum Foil. The method is pretty much similar to most of the other firecracker recipes out there. Except when it comes to cooking it, I don't cover the firecrackers completely in foil only because foil (aluminum or tin) has a high heat tolerance which could cause some firecrackers to fail. Instead I just grab two sheets of foil, fold it in half once and place one sheet on the top and the other sheet on the bottom of the firecracker. It'll kind of look like the foil is sandwiching the firecracker. This slight modification helps prevent the crackers from burning while letting the insides cook properly. I normally bake them at 350 degrees at 20-25 minutes in a toaster oven. The time it takes to cook it depends on if the peanut butter is cold,  if you have preheated your oven (it's recommended to preheat your oven), and/or the amount of firecrackers in the oven. Remember, the more buds you use, the more peanut butter you need to use. Instead of putting .5g on one cracker, spread it out to 2-3 crackers to prevent wasting (this has a lot to do with surface area of the buds and peanut butter which is why the toothpick is important).

What bothers me the most is what the optimal temperature is to cook the firecrackers. I still haven't tested it at less than 300 degrees. I've done both 350, 325, and 300 degrees and each firecracker got me stoned but couldn't figure out exactly how stoned I got.

Once you sucessfully made firecrackers, try mixing them with other drugs. I've done them with E and the come up was mellow but fun. I've also done it with shrooms and the come up was slow going but intense.

InvisibleHarri

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Hits of Sunshine]
    #9523304 - 12/31/08 11:39 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

how long does it take to start feeling it?

Offlinesirdonut
riding the cosmic giggle
 User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Harri]
    #9536397 - 01/03/09 06:29 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I just made up a bit of spaghetti and put around a gram and half on some garlic bread I made... I love the nice slow rise of edibles. :thumbup:

--------------------
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

OfflineYelloshroom
Stranger

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Dihnekis]
    #12939079 - 07/23/10 01:05 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

So on Monday night I did everything CptnGarden said to do, I even went to the store n' bough some gram crackers (honey maid). I preheated my herb and the smell wasn't that strong although I did have the oven fan on. I was also only cooking about a gram or so but you could really smell it if you were next to the oven. I put some extra crunchy Skippy peanut butter on 2 crackers when the bud was done. It was pretty fresh so I put it in there for 15 minutes at 250. When it was done it was perfect I recommend preheating if only for the simplicity of getting it on the cracker because all I had to do was roll the nuggets with my fingers. Then I took a toothpick and mixed about 0.5 grams in with the peanut butter. I did the same with the other side of the gram cracker that I broke in half, I put it together, wrapped it in tin foil and then cooked it at 320 for 20 minutes (without adding chocolate chips).

It was pretty late so I ate it on Wednesday morning right when I woke up. It was probably around 12pm something when it started to kick in probably took 30 minutes or less. It came on strong but then it got stronger... it kicked my ass I was trying to go to the library but about 0.7 miles there I realized that it wasn't going to happen and that I needed to lay down. Trying not to puke I walked home and puked Firecrack chunks in the living room. I was uncomfortably high and decided to eat all the pizza because maybe it would make me recover faster. Eventually I decided to lie down and ride it out and not panic. The words "process of converting 80-90% of whatever inactive alkaloids" and "it can double or even triple the potency" kept goin' through my mind.

My high was kind of panicky at first until I lay down then was literally to high to panic. I felt like I was an alien and that I was experiencing death n' started to understand things like life better. Things started being clearer.  I felt like I was being sucked into this energy n' that's what happens when we die. It was pretty wild. Finally I fell asleep and woke up baked but then just went back to sleep when I woke up the next day I felt like nothing happened.

Anyway I blame myself I should've done more reading in this thread I guess I made a double? This was my first time. So I blame inexperience. I recommend not telling your friend because they usually think you're rubbing it in even though it wasn't a good experience. I also thank my location going to the library was a big mistake and I recommend everyone to just lie down if there not having a good time. The worse place would have to be next to a hospital because I would've gone inside.

What I learned? That Firecrackers can kick your ass n' totally sedate you. Don't panic and just fucking lie down. Lying down was probably the best thing I did next to puking the rest of the shit out. N' remember I felt absolutely fine the next day.

Thanks for reading and be safe and smart. :smile:

InvisibleJanamil

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Yelloshroom]
    #12939382 - 07/23/10 05:02 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

dude dont know why many people dont this maybe Im just one of the only people that thought of it.

Key to all firecracker recipes, add olive oil to your peantbutter. Make it more fatty, more oil, more absorbent. Once its almost liquid but not there yet, its perfect.

Offlinefreemind
Stranger
Male

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Yelloshroom]
    #12972194 - 07/29/10 02:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Yelloshroom said:
I was uncomfortably high and decided to eat all the pizza

--------------------

OfflinejdogGA15
Jdog
Male

Loc: Georgia,US
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: freemind]
    #12972388 - 07/29/10 02:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

hell i would do 20 munites on the 375,with about a g in each cracker and eat about 3-4.thats what i ussally do.very intense,extremly fun:)and use some very mellowing high grade indica for a chill kind of trip and high grade sativa for a trippy kind of trip.lol

--------------------
"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." -Einstein

"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Mckenna

My List(things consumed):DXM,Nn-DMT,Cannabis,many JWH like chems,2c-E,many Psilocybe mushrooms,cocaine,Many different benzos,opiates,and barbs,MDA,MDMA,Methamphetamine,LSD,Crack,alcohol,benadryl(at recreational doses),caffine,tabacco,Inhalants,Carispradol,Nitrous Oxide,salvia,indian warrior

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15270285 ; ^^^========TRADE LIST

Offlinemattcsa
Mystic
Male

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: jdogGA15]
    #12972609 - 07/29/10 03:16 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Yelloshroom said:
So on Monday night I did everything CptnGarden said to do, I even went to the store n' bough some gram crackers (honey maid). I preheated my herb and the smell wasn't that strong although I did have the oven fan on. I was also only cooking about a gram or so but you could really smell it if you were next to the oven. I put some extra crunchy Skippy peanut butter on 2 crackers when the bud was done. It was pretty fresh so I put it in there for 15 minutes at 250. When it was done it was perfect I recommend preheating if only for the simplicity of getting it on the cracker because all I had to do was roll the nuggets with my fingers. Then I took a toothpick and mixed about 0.5 grams in with the peanut butter. I did the same with the other side of the gram cracker that I broke in half, I put it together, wrapped it in tin foil and then cooked it at 320 for 20 minutes (without adding chocolate chips).

It was pretty late so I ate it on Wednesday morning right when I woke up. It was probably around 12pm something when it started to kick in probably took 30 minutes or less. It came on strong but then it got stronger... it kicked my ass I was trying to go to the library but about 0.7 miles there I realized that it wasn't going to happen and that I needed to lay down. Trying not to puke I walked home and puked Firecrack chunks in the living room. I was uncomfortably high and decided to eat all the pizza because maybe it would make me recover faster. Eventually I decided to lie down and ride it out and not panic. The words "process of converting 80-90% of whatever inactive alkaloids" and "it can double or even triple the potency" kept goin' through my mind.

My high was kind of panicky at first until I lay down then was literally to high to panic. I felt like I was an alien and that I was experiencing death n' started to understand things like life better. Things started being clearer.  I felt like I was being sucked into this energy n' that's what happens when we die. It was pretty wild. Finally I fell asleep and woke up baked but then just went back to sleep when I woke up the next day I felt like nothing happened.

Anyway I blame myself I should've done more reading in this thread I guess I made a double? This was my first time. So I blame inexperience. I recommend not telling your friend because they usually think you're rubbing it in even though it wasn't a good experience. I also thank my location going to the library was a big mistake and I recommend everyone to just lie down if there not having a good time. The worse place would have to be next to a hospital because I would've gone inside.

What I learned? That Firecrackers can kick your ass n' totally sedate you. Don't panic and just fucking lie down. Lying down was probably the best thing I did next to puking the rest of the shit out. N' remember I felt absolutely fine the next day.

Thanks for reading and be safe and smart. :smile:

Damn, thats funny!

I made one a few weeks back with 0.5 of a gram. It was my first time eating cannabis. Great recipe. What i really enjoyed was the coming up feeling i got, which came on slow and lasted much longer than when you smoke. But once it peaked, i was blitzed. The next time i make one I think i'll use maybe half of what i used...

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14524376 - 05/28/11 12:05 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
This has been my favorite recipe so far. A half a gram of some decent mids absolutely devastates me. I don't get high, I get immobile.

Quote:

Courtesy of CptnGarden a few years ago:

first of all, bake your pot on a sheet of tin foil at 250-260deg(EDIT: I use my lowest possible setting, which is around 200 for me) until when you pinch a nug it breaks apart into dust (usualy 10-15 mins for somewhat fresh stuff)

this is the process of converting 80-90% of whatever inactive alkaloids are left into thc and thcv
sometimes it can double or even triple the potency of your bud if you try smoking it after this process... it will bake out most of the smell and flavor though, so if your picky about that and dont care more for the medical sedation, then maybe its not for you. i can make an ounce last much longer this way though.

now on to the firecrackers:

this is how i make em and they are DANK

Get
Box of graham crackers
A jar of high-fat creamy peanut butter
Chocolate chips
Toothpick

break the cracker in half so u have two equaly sized squares, and swab em both with peanut butter so theres at least 1/2cm to a full cm of peanut swabbed on one side of each cracker. You should be able to just pinch and roll a nug in your finger and have it turn into coffee-grinder style dust if you used the above method of increasing potency. Sprinkle 0.25 on each cracker half and use the toothpick to mix it in with the peanut butter... Add as many chocolate chips to one side as u think u will enjoy, and press em together, wrap em tightly in tin foil, and bake on the top or top middle rack at 320deg for 20 minutes.

one shouldnt worry about the peanut butter being runny once it heats, and the tinfoil makes sure theres no mess and that it doesnt burn the outside but lets it heat to the right temperatures. when the peanut butter gets hot it will turn solid like clay, it doesnt get runny.

Graham crackers are best for this cause they add to the flavor, i used to just add saltines and it wasnt that good. now i add graham crackers and a few chocolate chips, the thc and peanut oil usualy get soaked into the cracker, making the whole thing one solid biscuit of yum.

anyways, make a few of these and use that preparation i first spoke of, it will make a whole world of difference to your potency both edible and smoked.

Just made some of these again tonight.

Best recipe ever!:awehigh:

Do you guys leave the stems in or take 'em out?

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14524691 - 05/28/11 01:52 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I usually leave them in if I'm able to crumble them up pretty good, but if not you end up chewing on branches.

Depends on the texture of the weed I guess.

--------------------

OfflineMarijuana
Stranger
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: CptnGarden]
    #15204237 - 10/10/11 08:23 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I tried your recipe step by step several times and it did not work. I Tried several recipes and none seemed to work. I wasted about an 8th yesterday trying to make them all day. I know its something I'm doing wrong but i don't see it. A few of the crackers gave a me a very small buzz but nothing noticeable otherwise, i'm definetly putting enough weed. I was using Skippy's since that's the only peanut butter available at the moment, i mixed it with a decent amount of vegetable/cooking oil and still nothing. i put the weed in the oven like instructed, didn't make a difference on whether i put it in the oven before or not.I need help on figuring out a fool proof recipe so i don't waste another 8th, because yesterday was a wreck, if u can help me i'd appreciate it greatly.

OfflineVicker
drunken fool
Male User Gallery

Loc: DrocnoC CA
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Marijuana]
    #17006018 - 10/10/12 03:45 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Marijuana said:
I tried your recipe step by step several times and it did not work. I Tried several recipes and none seemed to work. I wasted about an 8th yesterday trying to make them all day. I know its something I'm doing wrong but i don't see it. A few of the crackers gave a me a very small buzz but nothing noticeable otherwise, i'm definetly putting enough weed. I was using Skippy's since that's the only peanut butter available at the moment, i mixed it with a decent amount of vegetable/cooking oil and still nothing. i put the weed in the oven like instructed, didn't make a difference on whether i put it in the oven before or not.I need help on figuring out a fool proof recipe so i don't waste another 8th, because yesterday was a wreck, if u can help me i'd appreciate it greatly.

:trollcop:

Offlinetompox
Stranger
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: CptnGarden]
    #20458532 - 08/22/14 10:23 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Dude holy mother of god. I just baked my weed for the first time and took 5 average hits and one huge one and underestimated it at first but then it hit me like a fucking truck. I am now one the chair. I am the chair, the chair is me.

PS the fucking agreement for this page is fucking INTENSE I just made my account to post this and that shit freaked me out

:blazed:  :blazed:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale