Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: danlennon3]
    #8900380 -

danlennon3 said:
speaking on behalf of the word of god... the speaker who speaketh the word of god needeth sleep.



i agree it is 4:24 where i am currently haha :crazy:


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8900382 -

Prisoner#1 said:
just me said:
i was just sayin its hard to find peeps these days that will sacrafice



some people dont know the delima that others face, knowing this
man the way I do I'm sure he would like to find someone like
himself, if you believe in god then this could be his will and
I'm simply a messenger



have you foreseen me?


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: California]
    #8900384 -

Oregon said:
I'd hate to have to resort to typing with  with my pen0r...
... unless that's what you want.:penis:



I would like that on video, if you can upload it to youtube so I
can show all my friends I'd be appreciative

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8900387 -

bill

what is god telling you??

what is he speaking of that will happen and when??


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: tripp23]
    #8900390 -

tripp23 said:
bill

what is god telling you??

what is he speaking of that will happen and when??



he was told not to tell


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900392 -

billclinton said:
danlennon3 said:
speaking on behalf of the word of god... the speaker who speaketh the word of god needeth sleep.



i agree it is 4:24 where i am currently haha :crazy:



yeah nighty night everyone.

im really glad to be around tonight. the spirit doesnt discriminate :lol:

it likes to kick it on the shroomery as much as we do


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: tripp23]
    #8900394 -

tripp23 said:
bill

what is god telling you??

what is he speaking of that will happen and when??



read the post its very long though since you last posted.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900396 -

billclinton said:
tripp23 said:
bill

what is god telling you??

what is he speaking of that will happen and when??



read the post its very long though since you last posted.



"and" i was told to keep my mouth shut so to speak for now.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900400 -

billclinton said:
have you foreseen me?



I've seen many things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8900402 -

Prisoner#1 said:
billclinton said:
have you foreseen me?



I've seen many things



like what?


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900418 -

like a dove hit her windshield


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: just me]
    #8900424 -

just me said:
like a dove hit her windshield



you mean his right?


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900426 -

This is great. And for whatever reason, I'm not shocked that Pris is in the middle of it.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: whattheheck]
    #8900431 -

whattheheck said:
This is great. And for whatever reason, I'm not shocked that Pris is in the middle of it.



you make it sound like your talking about this guy :zoolander: haha just let you know (much pun intended)


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900436 -

I want to thank you for this thread, it brings back memories. And BTW, at first I thought that was a picture of Prince, and I was thinking, "No, I said Pris, not Prince".

Man I gotta get to bed.:crazy2:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: whattheheck]
    #8900439 -

whattheheck said:
I want to thank you for this thread, it brings back memories. And BTW, at first I thought that was a picture of Prince, and I was thinking, "No, I said Pris, not Prince".

Man I gotta get to bed.:crazy2:



yeah me too perhaps this conversation will continue?


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8900443 -

I'll be around. Enjoy the moment.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: whattheheck]
    #8902154 -

bump


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8902211 -

not again!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: danlennon3]
    #8902221 -

danlennon3 said:
not again!



i just thought its an interesting topic ill stop haha.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Not Responding 2,592 120 12/07/17 07:05 PM
by xzylocybin
* Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 4,400 20 05/23/05 11:10 AM
by afoaf
* Another video from the Jerusalem UFO surfaces Arden 2,439 13 01/31/11 08:00 PM
by I AM SWIM
* My friend thinks he is a prophet..
( 1 2 3 all )
DemonoftheDrop 2,591 53 08/02/09 03:18 AM
by hamandcheese
* Remember the Jerusalem UFO? blewmeanie 600 10 04/20/11 07:26 PM
by The_Ghost
* Jerusalem never lets me down! Simisu 380 0 04/20/07 03:19 PM
by Simisu
* I went to a Mormon church for the first time tonight. I witnessed their prophet give a sermon. lifeiswhatyoumake 316 10 10/04/16 11:59 AM
by bait_
* The Lost Prophet has returned *DELETED* takodatrip 990 15 08/18/05 12:00 AM
by Ravus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,539 topic views. 3 members, 89 guests and 243 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.