Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: frisky_]
    #8899509 -

frisky_ said:
billclinton said:
no, not now but in the future he will return.



So then what are you saying is going to happen on 2012?




a great awakening and a shift to a higher level of consciousness to be precise.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: circularvortex]
    #8899531 -

circularvortex said:
Maybe a couple times a week or once every couple times per week (rate kinda changes after awhile) I'll feel like I've been in the situation that I'm in before...like that instance of it, the place, the time, the people, what people are saying...

I can never predict what people are saying or anything, but I guess I would describe it as an...eery familiarity.



i was like that at first; try to tap in deep into your psyche and try to find out what your purpose is and be willing to accept and try to understand the very first thing that comes to mind.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899534 -

Uhhhh hello, I think thats what I just said.....sheesh

Quote:
my energy above, to the power of C
I wave my function only to disrupt.




Its like your not even listening:confused:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8899553 -

blewmeanie said:
Uhhhh hello, I think thats what I just said.....sheesh

Quote:
my energy above, to the power of C
I wave my function only to disrupt.




Its like your not even listening:confused:



:ednorton: you gotta problem wit prophetz holmes?

im reading what your saying; but i dont think some of the other understand try explaining yourself with detail.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899580 -

billclinton said:
frisky_ said:
billclinton said:
no, not now but in the future he will return.



So then what are you saying is going to happen on 2012?




a great awakening and a shift to a higher level of consciousness to be precise.



Ahh ok. cool.

You mentioned being lead to "ultimate salvation", which you then said was the real heaven where the gods reside. The key word was "gods".

so...

does that mean that when the second coming comes the big J man is going to swoop down with the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Shiva, and all his other Holy friends? Or is Jesus just going to come down alone?


--------------------
:piggy:your horse is too tall:piggy:
:piggie:and your brain is too small:piggie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: frisky_]
    #8899598 -

frisky_ said:
billclinton said:
frisky_ said:
billclinton said:
no, not now but in the future he will return.



So then what are you saying is going to happen on 2012?




a great awakening and a shift to a higher level of consciousness to be precise.



Ahh ok. cool.

You mentioned being lead to "ultimate salvation", which you then said was the real heaven where the gods reside. The key word was "gods".

so...

does that mean that when the second coming comes the big J man is going to swoop down with the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Shiva, and all his other Holy friends? Or is Jesus just going to come down alone?



not exactly; he is already among us haha along with his prophets and apostles heres a glimpse into the future in just two words! think (holy war) now think (2012) now put them together and there you have it.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899612 -

So there is going to be a holy war on 2012?


--------------------
:piggy:your horse is too tall:piggy:
:piggie:and your brain is too small:piggie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: frisky_]
    #8899617 -

that will ultimately lead to our great awakening on december 21st. of that year, yes.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: frisky_]
    #8899642 -

Hold up mister prophet man I
Believe your invisible to the blessings of 10,
As the ways Ive past beyond days, exponent of union
You hold on to time invasion
the spirals ark forward to conserve the energy of falling.
Through inverse reaction the vibrations collides in rounds.
You hear me clearly now?
If prophet you were then my speech would you
Hear with impeccable ears, like the source of all our meaningless
Fears, cheers to those who thank us, mostly the ones, I'm under the sun
You get it? Probably the way like math is grey, and your illiteracy speaks of a rusty brown.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8899654 -

blewmeanie said:
Hold up mister prophet man I
Believe your invisible to the blessings of 10,
As the ways Ive past beyond days, exponent of union
You hold on to time invasion
the spirals ark forward to conserve the energy of falling.
Through inverse reaction the vibrations collides in rounds.
You hear me clearly now?
If prophet you were then my speech would you
Hear with impeccable ears, like the source of all our meaningless
Fears, cheers to those who thank us, mostly the ones, I'm under the sun
You get it? Probably the way like math is grey, and your illiteracy speaks of a rusty brown.



you see; i speak through the will of god im still myself, just because im a prophet does not warrant infinite knowledge or superhuman capabilities it simply means i have a message to deliver.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899669 -

billclinton said:
that will ultimately lead to our great awakening on december 21st. of that year, yes.



:lol:

You're funny. :tongue2:

:rofl:

So you say Jesus is coming back... perhaps I should get my shit together and fly straight.

I should stop thinking sexually about the same sex. I hear the J man and the head honcho aren't to fond of that kind of stuff.

:lol:


--------------------
:piggy:your horse is too tall:piggy:
:piggie:and your brain is too small:piggie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899713 -

So where is the ark of the covenant and where does that play a role in all this? Are they rebuilding the temple within 4 years?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899715 -

billclinton said:
blewmeanie said:
Hold up mister prophet man I
Believe your invisible to the blessings of 10,
As the ways Ive past beyond days, exponent of union
You hold on to time invasion
the spirals ark forward to conserve the energy of falling.
Through inverse reaction the vibrations collides in rounds.
You hear me clearly now?
If prophet you were then my speech would you
Hear with impeccable ears, like the source of all our meaningless
Fears, cheers to those who thank us, mostly the ones, I'm under the sun
You get it? Probably the way like math is grey, and your illiteracy speaks of a rusty brown.



you see; i speak through the will of god im still myself, just because im a prophet does not warrant infinite knowledge or superhuman capabilities it simply means i have a message to deliver.



We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: frisky_]
    #8899736 -

frisky_ said:
billclinton said:
that will ultimately lead to our great awakening on december 21st. of that year, yes.



:lol:

You're funny. :tongue2:

:rofl:

So you say Jesus is coming back... perhaps I should get my shit together and fly straight.

I should stop thinking sexually about the same sex. I hear the J man and the head honcho aren't to fond of that kind of stuff.

:lol:



hahaha live your life while it lasts! not saying it will end just that you could die right now or perhaps in ten years, only time can answer that, but yeah the "jman" is quite indiscriminate, as long as you follow a good lifestyle, your "heaven" will be on earth and in that same term hell, but all together we die in bliss for our spirit is recycled back into someone else whose just being born you know?


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: DR. PRIME]
    #8899750 -

ScYiNs47 said:
So where is the ark of the covenant and where does that play a role in all this? Are they rebuilding the temple within 4 years?



the oracle? funny you should bring that up. i have to find the oracle where ill meet with the others. where is this ark?


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899764 -

billclinton said:
ScYiNs47 said:
So where is the ark of the covenant and where does that play a role in all this? Are they rebuilding the temple within 4 years?



the oracle? funny you should bring that up. i have to find the oracle where ill meet with the others. where is this ark?



In the Matrix.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8899772 -

Oweyervishice said:
billclinton said:
ScYiNs47 said:
So where is the ark of the covenant and where does that play a role in all this? Are they rebuilding the temple within 4 years?



the oracle? funny you should bring that up. i have to find the oracle where ill meet with the others. where is this ark?



In the Matrix.



not the desert>?


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899773 -

Between meta3, and meta5


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8899787 -

blewmeanie said:
Between meta3, and meta5



in all seriousness please; a simple play on words is not what i had in mind. if you dont know dont answer.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899788 -

billclinton said:
He told me that I am Isaiah




I know Elijah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Not Responding 2,592 120 12/07/17 07:05 PM
by xzylocybin
* Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 4,357 20 05/23/05 11:10 AM
by afoaf
* Another video from the Jerusalem UFO surfaces Arden 2,439 13 01/31/11 08:00 PM
by I AM SWIM
* My friend thinks he is a prophet..
( 1 2 3 all )
DemonoftheDrop 2,591 53 08/02/09 03:18 AM
by hamandcheese
* Remember the Jerusalem UFO? blewmeanie 600 10 04/20/11 07:26 PM
by The_Ghost
* Jerusalem never lets me down! Simisu 380 0 04/20/07 03:19 PM
by Simisu
* I went to a Mormon church for the first time tonight. I witnessed their prophet give a sermon. lifeiswhatyoumake 316 10 10/04/16 11:59 AM
by bait_
* The Lost Prophet has returned *DELETED* takodatrip 990 15 08/18/05 12:00 AM
by Ravus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,539 topic views. 5 members, 116 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.