Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8894579 -

Hey it's me.
Pick me.
:wave:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: tripp23]
    #8894583 -

denial of my prophecy will happen regardless, many people are so caught up with their "rational reality" that they find it unorthodox or unrealistic that such a person would simply be handed this large responsibility out of the blue.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8894605 -

this new awakening of consciousness will be in 2012. that is that. gods will is inevitable to the enlightenment to soon occur.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8894607 -

didn't read thread, and have nothing to say, just wanted to let you know i'm not reading this.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8894633 -

Like Enoch, I wear my cape, you can't destroy my impeccable caliber that makes your vision blur. I drop particle X when having Rhythm sex.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8899335 -

:kingcrankey: you will all burn in hell !!!!!! jk but really try being more serious about the whole matter; i respect your thoughts but try to keep to yourself for this thread all right? i love shroomery; always did. Finding out that im a prophet didnt change me completely only my perception of life and my belief of life. im still a stoner and shroom lover (btw ive only taken shrooms 3 times in my life! at relatively small doses too) so that erases the acidhead idea; im not on any kind of psycho meds and have no history of psychological disorders; im not just lieing either so with this being said i hope to contine our conversations.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899353 -

What about all the other "prophets"? The hobos screaming in the streets, all the people locked up in mental institutions?

How are we supposed to believe that you are a true prophet when there are literally millions of other people on this planet that claim the exact same thing?


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8899382 -

because the signs of my truth are all around you it takes a very, very observatory person to recognize these small instances or hints in life for what they truly mean; really your going to have to wait until my predicted date to find out whether or not what i said was truthful. None of you are of any involvement whatsoever in the great revelation in 2012; but you will witness it in awe.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899386 -

I have fairly frequent, very strong deja vu.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899392 -

God just told me you were full of shit.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899400 -

billclinton said:
really your going to have to wait until my predicted date to find out whether or not what i said was truthful.



and that predicted date is??


--------------------
:piggy:your horse is too tall:piggy:
:piggie:and your brain is too small:piggie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: circularvortex]
    #8899416 -

circularvortex said:
I have fairly frequent, very strong deja vu.



would you care to elaborate on that?


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: frisky_]
    #8899422 -

frisky_ said:
billclinton said:
really your going to have to wait until my predicted date to find out whether or not what i said was truthful.



and that predicted date is??



2012 december 21st


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899435 -

billclinton said:
:kingcrankey: you will all burn in hell !!!!!! jk but really try being more serious about the whole matter; i respect your thoughts but try to keep to yourself for this thread all right? i love shroomery; always did. Finding out that im a prophet didnt change me completely only my perception of life and my belief of life. im still a stoner and shroom lover (btw ive only taken shrooms 3 times in my life! at relatively small doses too) so that erases the acidhead idea; im not on any kind of psycho meds and have no history of psychological disorders; im not just lieing either so with this being said i hope to contine our conversations.



More importantly when I'm getting visuals, teleportation
easily becomes a ritual. Just like drinking mountain dew
keeps my energy above, to the power of C
I wave my function only to disrupt.

:hypnotoad:

What news of the noodly one bringust thou?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899447 -

Maybe a couple times a week or once every couple times per week (rate kinda changes after awhile) I'll feel like I've been in the situation that I'm in before...like that instance of it, the place, the time, the people, what people are saying...

I can never predict what people are saying or anything, but I guess I would describe it as an...eery familiarity.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8899462 -

blewmeanie said:
billclinton said:
:kingcrankey: you will all burn in hell !!!!!! jk but really try being more serious about the whole matter; i respect your thoughts but try to keep to yourself for this thread all right? i love shroomery; always did. Finding out that im a prophet didnt change me completely only my perception of life and my belief of life. im still a stoner and shroom lover (btw ive only taken shrooms 3 times in my life! at relatively small doses too) so that erases the acidhead idea; im not on any kind of psycho meds and have no history of psychological disorders; im not just lieing either so with this being said i hope to contine our conversations.



More importantly when I'm getting visuals, teleportation
easily becomes a ritual. Just like drinking mountain dew
keeps my energy above, to the power of C
I wave my function only to disrupt.

:hypnotoad:

What news of the noodly one bringust thou?



you tell me!


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899469 -

billclinton said:
frisky_ said:
billclinton said:
really your going to have to wait until my predicted date to find out whether or not what i said was truthful.



and that predicted date is??



2012 december 21st



And so what... Jesus is going to come back?


--------------------
:piggy:your horse is too tall:piggy:
:piggie:and your brain is too small:piggie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: frisky_]
    #8899477 -

no, not now but in the future he will return.


--------------------
Love is all, Love is you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: billclinton]
    #8899495 -

billclinton said:
no, not now but in the future he will return.



So then what are you saying is going to happen on 2012?


--------------------
:piggy:your horse is too tall:piggy:
:piggie:and your brain is too small:piggie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ive just found out I am a prophet. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8899500 -

blewmeanie said:
What news of the noodly one bringust thou?



:rofl2:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why is naming jerusalem capital of Israel a bad idea?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Not Responding 2,592 120 12/07/17 07:05 PM
by xzylocybin
* Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 4,357 20 05/23/05 11:10 AM
by afoaf
* Another video from the Jerusalem UFO surfaces Arden 2,439 13 01/31/11 08:00 PM
by I AM SWIM
* My friend thinks he is a prophet..
( 1 2 3 all )
DemonoftheDrop 2,591 53 08/02/09 03:18 AM
by hamandcheese
* Remember the Jerusalem UFO? blewmeanie 600 10 04/20/11 07:26 PM
by The_Ghost
* Jerusalem never lets me down! Simisu 380 0 04/20/07 03:19 PM
by Simisu
* I went to a Mormon church for the first time tonight. I witnessed their prophet give a sermon. lifeiswhatyoumake 316 10 10/04/16 11:59 AM
by bait_
* The Lost Prophet has returned *DELETED* takodatrip 990 15 08/18/05 12:00 AM
by Ravus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,539 topic views. 2 members, 5 guests and 221 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.