Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
Health insurance for felons
    #8893362 - 09/07/08 09:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Hi, I recently tried applying for health insurance decided I would just fudge the application lie about a small drug felony I received well they found it, now they will still insure me if I pay an outrageous rate of like $220 a month for a plan I thought I'd originally be paying $82 a month for.  The real kicker is they will only insure me if I pass a drug test quarterly, while I am clean for the most part in day to day life as I prefer it that way but I do see an Allman Brothers Concert or get passed a joint on top of 14,000' mountain I just climbed with my friends all day.  So this option kinda fucks with my lifestyle. 

Anyways- I talked to my insurance agent and told her I didn't like the policy and to get me some more applications- well the kicker is each of these applications has the felony question and signature as a waiver for credit/background check.  What to do?

The qualm I have with lying on the application is that if you do you could void the policy should they have to cover you for a major amount and they are looking for a way out of it they may likely find it.

I am considering beginning the process with the State I received my felony to have it removed from my record it is possible just a lengthy process basically once it's been 10 years since crime, you have no further misdemeanors/felonies and you have people write letters to vouch for you as well that knew you before and afterward a crazy process and the real deal is they can deny you for any reason they think of.  This is a one-time deal and only can be done once in your life (in that State)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale