Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Can someone point me to some good health insurance literature?
    #6822556 -

It appears I'll be without health benefits for quite a while, being that I work at Best Buy and their full time status is highly competitive. I need an alternate source of health insurance. I haven't been to the dentist in a looong time. I take pretty good care of my teeth, but I know I have a cavity and I definitely want my wisdom teeth out relatively soon. Hell, even just a professional cleaning would be great.

I haven't had contacts in years, I know I could be seeing things a whole lot more vividly if I could get another prescription for them.

What are the most reasonable plans? So far I can only find individual plans, like separate Vision, Dental, etc... Is there a policy I can buy that has them all in one?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* health insurance questions... I_was_the_walrus 652 2 06/21/05 04:20 PM
by blacksabbathrulz
* About to leave for the dentist AJ4U 1,677 19 05/24/07 11:14 PM
by Gumby
* Insurance fireworks_godS 469 2 02/09/07 09:47 PM
by Spooge
* Universal Health Care
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 4,831 79 07/10/07 04:20 PM
by Redstorm
* Health Care for the uninsured. THE KRAT BARON 872 9 07/28/06 11:52 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Cheap car insurance? Baby_Hitler 1,536 8 01/09/04 10:25 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* My health is shit. TheShroomHermit 1,226 11 06/04/04 11:07 AM
by felix
* How much do you pay for cavities after insurance?
( 1 2 all )
LayYouIn 1,965 25 08/08/07 08:24 PM
by LayYouIn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
371 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.