Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
i had a nightmare
    #8811296 -

my girlfriend got pregnant.  and then ran away.

i woke up and jerked off.

wtf.

im gonna wear a condom 100% now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i had a nightmare [Re: pong]
    #8811299 -

:borat:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i had a nightmare [Re: Coaster]
    #8811311 -

:kingcrankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i had a nightmare [Re: pong]
    #8811314 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i had a nightmare [Re: Coaster]
    #8811333 -

Back when I used to have a girlfriend I had a nightmare one night after we had sex, I dreamed I was tripping out and I accidently chopped my dick off because I thought some kind of chemical was on it that I needed to get off really quickly. And I was like oh shit I have to kil myself now. And I was panicking and stuff and then I woke up covored in sweat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i had a nightmare [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #8811368 -

:borat:=:quagmire:+:gayflag:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i had a nightmare [Re: pong]
    #8811423 -

I don't understand what you mean by this.
I am not gay btw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i had a nightmare [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #8811476 -

ok d00d.

its ok if you are though


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i had a nightmare [Re: pong]
    #8811481 -

Dude why are you coming on to me


--------------------
Retiro Equipaje. Mas uno por favor Cerveza, es mas fina. Psalm 706:6

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i had a nightmare [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #8811495 -

cus you think i called you gay,

i called borat gay not you

and your underlying gayness allowed you to interpret otherwise


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i had a nightmare [Re: pong]
    #8811536 -

pong said:
and your underlying gayness allowed you to interpret otherwise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I keep having childhood nightmares for the past week. Photoguy 737 1 03/19/05 06:54 AM
by FleaAccela
* The Waking Nightmare: Level 5 Trip with no hallucinogens hankydanky2k 3,152 14 03/13/04 03:16 AM
by amorpheus
* Strange Dreams/Nightmares JonnyOnTheSpot 2,041 7 11/08/02 11:51 PM
by Golem
* Dock Ellis Says He Pitched 1970 No-Hitter Under The Influence of LSD
( 1 2 all )
GlassOnion 3,139 20 06/07/05 06:28 AM
by 40oz
* Old Girlfriend Dreams ShrewDigsby 1,381 7 02/10/03 11:40 AM
by utopianglory
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,336 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug
* Wish me luck, because I'm about to be somebody's worst nightmare.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,636 32 12/12/05 02:25 PM
by Cowgold
* Plowing Nightmare Boom 644 4 02/22/05 12:19 PM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
453 topic views. 5 members, 324 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.