Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
The ass end loph graft ?
    #8810249 -

I've tried this 3 times and every time it's failed, this time I made a cut with more flesh, and super glued the thing, 3 weeks and it's still firm, no sign of growth yet.
I've heard about people doing it but never seen any pics of a sucsesful root graft. Have any of you got it right ? I'd love to see some pics.http://

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ass end loph graft ? [Re: dobermann]
    #8810623 -

never done one myself...
i doubt i'll ever take an own root specimen and graft it...
chances of it taking should be the same as a top graft...
have seen pics of successful bottom grafts on mushmush i think...


--------------------
View My Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ass end loph graft ? [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #8810878 -

Yes theoretically it should be the same, but if you don't cut it a little thicker it seems to fold and slip easier, even this graft wanted to fold, and it's a sturdy 2 1/2 year old, thats why I tried super glue.
I'm now done with cutting my rooted lophs.
But will do seedlings as soon as I can get my hands on some Pereskopsis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ass end loph graft ? [Re: dobermann]
    #8812506 -

Check out Kada's thread in the grow Log section:

Grafting cactus upside down

I took my Q from him on my Peresk upside down grafts. They take a bit longer to start off but it's quite rewarding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ass end loph graft ? [Re: dobermann]
    #8812594 -

I tried many times to graft the low end of lophs, always without success. It certainly isn´t as easy as grafting the tops.

Nowadays I leave them on the ground for pups.


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ass end loph graft ? [Re: felixhigh]
    #8812889 -

felixhigh said:
I tried many times to graft the low end of lophs, always without success. It certainly isn´t as easy as grafting the tops.

Nowadays I leave them on the ground for pups.


FH



I haven't tried the columnar upside down graft yet but the Peresk upside down grafts seems to work alright for me. Unfortunately I knocked the last ones off that I did but they took completely before i lost them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ass end loph graft ? [Re: dobermann]
    #9145730 -

they work 10x better if the roots are cleaned well...loose dirt/poo on the fresh cut is a good invitation to rot.  perhaps thats why people have not had success?  or didn't leave any areoles?

once they start growing, growth is same as a regular grafted loph :smile:

good luck doberman...should put out some beauts.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Loph Graft! And Question :D Olgualion 2,274 8 06/25/04 09:10 PM
by felixhigh
* Lophophora Growers Unite!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 928 929 )
ferrel_human 963,242 18,577 09/28/26 01:50 PM
by morningWood
* emergency graft successful rockstafarian 1,419 4 12/20/04 03:12 PM
by faslimy
* Bad graft? spores 1,057 8 03/11/05 01:43 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Sucessful Grafts
( 1 2 all )
Aelph 8,922 31 12/08/04 12:36 PM
by Gr0wer
* cheap grafting practice eric_the_redS 1,185 3 04/23/05 12:55 PM
by nookjohn
* peyote plants/grafts Blu Spore 5,905 6 03/04/05 09:08 PM
by Blu Spore
* Williamsii graft stock W1ll1ams11 1,211 2 10/07/03 01:29 AM
by Agarico

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,440 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.