Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Blech
    #8800447 -

I feel like shit warmed over. I feel like I never have my shit togethr, and never have.  I'm trying to change that, I quit smoking weed (probably part of why I'm feeling shitty).  But I didn't ever have my shit together before I smoked.

Urgh
Blech.

:sad:

Sorry, just didn't want to be all fuckin emo-whiny under my own name.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blech [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8800494 -

Yeah, it sure sucks when you realize that ditching your crutch doesn't solve the problems that motivated you to pick it up in the first place.

Takes effort. Always does.

The irony is, if you'd just put the effort in, you could keep smokin' the weed or whatever else you do for crutches. It's not the weed... it's the belief in your mind that you can use it as a way of avoiding the things you know you need to do. That's what needs changing.

Realize that if you respect the substance instead of abusing it, you can gain the clarity necessary to do what needs to be done to get your shit together.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blech [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8800543 -

I think weed helped me keep my shit more together, I quit more for the money than anything. A gram a day doesn't come cheap.  I don't blame weed for any of my shortcomings, since it helped me overcome several of them.

I just fucking sucks I just figured out I somehow took the wrong course for one of my graduation requirements, which kinda fucks with my plan of moving and using using my degree to get a decent job.  The course I was supposed to take isn't even offered in the fall.

I feel fucked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blech [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8800548 -

And I know my dad dropped out of college when he was one term away from graduating, and I don't want to follow in those footsteps.:(

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blech [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8802223 -

Fuck.

I don't have enough money to stay in town and finish my degree right now either, as I'd arranged to move in up north with my girlfriend, and I have to be contributing my part towards the lease.  Fuck fuck fuck.

I guess I just move as planned an get whatever fulltime job I can for a year, then come back next year to get my degree.

I haven't felt this fucked up and depressed since the middle school hormone years.  I hate feeling like a goddamn emokid I guess not ever having got my act together is coming back to bite me in the ass :crankey:

Oh well, you make the best of what you got.  I'll manage.  A extra year+ before I get my degree isn't the end of the world.  My girl still loves me, my cat still loves me.  I just feel like such a fuckup right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Depression that I can't overcome Anonymous 187 13 11/10/16 01:20 PM
by Anonymous
* How do you overcome your sadness? Anonymous 165 2 04/10/09 09:16 AM
by Anonymous
* Do you ever think bad things about your loved ones? Anonymous 190 5 04/29/10 06:19 AM
by Anonymous
* Is this enough
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Anonymous 4,289 162 11/09/10 01:37 PM
by Anonymous
* shroomery is boring Anonymous 343 13 08/02/09 10:02 PM
by Anonymous
* Singlehood becoming the new norm Anonymous 255 8 09/09/10 07:09 PM
by Anonymous
* Round up the Christians and behead every god damn one of them.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 1,230 111 04/20/15 04:39 PM
by Anonymous
* How to not care what others think? Anonymous 422 10 10/31/10 03:30 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
132 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.