Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How do you overcome your sadness?
    #10140682 -

I wish I could be happy and carefree again, like when I was a child. I remember those days of riding my Big Wheel up and down the driveway, rounding the corner and looking up, feeling the pull of gravity and seeing the sun shine in my face.

These days, all I'm surrounded by is depressing news. It seems like everything we're taught is a total lie. Land of the free? We have the largest prison population. Democratic-republic government? Our politicians have the lowest approval rating, the highest re-election rates, commit open voter fraud, and openly defy the will of the people. With the bail-outs alone, we could have paid everyone's mortgage off and had money left over for everyone to smoke a joint. And the Constitution is absolutely dead, bankrupted. Everything is basically ceremonial now.....

The only thing that gives me pleasure is smoking some nice weed, and that's illegal. I feel I'm slowly turning into the old, jaded guy who tells all the kids to stay off his lawn.....

/rant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you overcome your sadness? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10140690 -

I fucking hate when kids are on my lawn :kingcrankey:, i tie my dog up out front.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you overcome your sadness? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10141327 -

Dr00gz are your friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Reading this forum makes me sad
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 930 26 10/06/07 01:54 PM
by Anonymous
* OTD fags vs Pubfags
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,618 30 11/03/07 12:25 PM
by Anonymous
* I dont like my life right now. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,051 20 03/27/08 03:20 PM
by Anonymous
* Favre? Trade?!!?! WHATTT?!?!?! Anonymous 370 18 08/14/08 10:27 AM
by Anonymous
* My life is all mixed up... Anonymous 260 5 03/31/08 12:29 AM
by Anonymous
* I don't like people
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 927 20 03/24/08 08:12 PM
by Anonymous
* 100% burned out. Anonymous 349 8 03/25/08 02:41 AM
by Anonymous
* whats your life savings?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 805 22 09/25/07 01:48 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
165 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.