Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude
    #8795110 -

anyways i was walking and smoking a ciggerate, when these 3 ppl all of a sudden show me a joint, and ask for a lighter, i said sure... i got some cigs too, is it alright if i hit it with u, anyways we end up chilling later, and it was only a good sized joint of a crip, which i ended up getting really stoned, i have only smoked twice in 3 months, the last one was like 1 wk b4 that... anyways when i get really stoned a lot of times i usually end up being really quiet, and just muttering, and not like wanting to talk to anyone. anyways i prolly came off as rude to these dudes, anyways i think he said bye when i left i didn't say bye back, but tho i was still pretty zoned out, im not sure if they said bye or not, and not sure if i really heard them, but i prolly just was really quiet and not in the mood to talk but anyways, at least the dude offered to buy me a chicken sandwhich at mc donalds and i say no to be polite, since they smoked me out. anyways what should i say, do you think they like understand i just came off as rude cuz i was stoned, or no... i was really zoned out n stuff, anyways this sux cuz ill admit i don't have any friends, and haven't had any friends in a long time.

Edited by ayshuca (08/19/08 05:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: ayshuca]
    #8795118 -

i also don't have the greatest social skills around, and thats pretty gay cuz im 18, anyways next time i see these guys, im prolly going to apoligize to them saying like, gee i was really stoned guys, i didn't mean to come off as rude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: ayshuca]
    #8795125 -

You're fine dude. If you exchanged numbers give em a call later and see if they want to ill.


--------------------

The problem with kids these days is that they just don't respect drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: ayshuca]
    #8795131 -

:zoolander:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: natehimself]
    #8795136 -

that happends to a lot of ppl who get stoned? and we didn't exchange numbers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: ayshuca]
    #8795149 -

they probably only remeber the positive moments you guys had together because you were all stoned
so give em a call and ask them if they wanna hang out and smoke em up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: ayshuca]
    #8795151 -

ANYWAYS you say anyways so much :mad2:














Just fuckin with you dont worry about it man, if those people smoke herb(and obviously they do)then im sure they have been that baked before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8795159 -

well i might of not didn't say bye cuz i kept forgetting, i sorta said it cuz, prolly i was really baked and just kinda didn't feel like i was talking, i think they might of thought i was depressed though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8795160 -

And seriously, everyone likes to get high...... You dont have to be a socialite to fit in with most potheads.

quick way to repair any damage you feel you might have caused, next time..... you supply the weed.

" hey, i just got some buds, you wanna get high?"

I bet money no one says no :tongue2:


and I wouldnt apologize...... 1. they prob dont remember... or care. 2. "im sorry i am not cool" is lamer than you actually are. :cool:

Edited by Shad0w (08/19/08 10:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8795163 -

ay,

You're worrying too much.

Stop worrying so much and you'll find yourself a happier, better adjusted individual. It makes pot better too.


--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Edited by MiddleFinger (08/19/08 10:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: MiddleFinger]
    #8795172 -

haha:crazy2: your paranoid. why?

because you smoked weed.

and everyone knows it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: MiddleFinger]
    #8795210 -

This story made me laugh, I wouldnt worry about it. One time I was at a festival all spun out, it was like 6 in the morning, i was sittin in a lawn chair next to my tent. So this guy came walkin along, lookin really zoned out and lost, so I asked him if he wanted to smoke some buds because it was aplentiful. He sat down, didnt introduce himself, smoked with me for about a half an hour, we didnt say much, and then he just got up and walked away. I had a laugh, but I didnt care, hes on drugs.


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #8797528 -

bump bump bump bump er up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: ayshuca]
    #8797576 -

AH yea I have the same problem.  I recently quit weed when I realized that being stoned had become being retarded, paranoid, and depressed, and self-conscious.  But the social aspects of smoking are just too great to pass up.  So when I'm meeting cool new people and having a blast, I'll hit joints that are passed to me, and pretty soon I'm just silent, unable to speak or listen to others. 

What works best is just to be honest, maybe take a little taste and say pot doesn't agree with you like it once did.  Its just the ultimate head ice-breaker.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: ayshuca]
    #8797585 -

They probably just laughed at how stoned they'd gotten some random dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: Noviseer]
    #8797587 -

i like to get high by myself.

when im high in public i feel really aware of how high i am and i spend the entire time focusing on that instead of just relaxing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: themange]
    #8797616 -

themange said:
i like to get high by myself.

when im high in public i feel really aware of how high i am and i spend the entire time focusing on that instead of just relaxing.



Yea it just fucks with the part of my brain I need to be "social."  If I'm watching a band, or playing music, or skateboarding, I still love MJ.  But if I have to look at people in the face or speak, being stoned fucks my day up.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: themange]
    #8797657 -

Dude I know EXACTLY how you feel.  I usually tend to get very introverted when I'm high, and that sounds very similar to your situation.  It only seems weird that you don't talk that much when your high, because the majority of poeple that get high always ramble on and on about whatever.  Its not a bad thing that you have an introverted personality.  I'm also a quiet dude when I'm not high, which also sounds like you.  Just be yourself, and you'll find out who true friends are by whether or not if they except you for the person you are.

Also the great thing about the drug community is that you can usually be as weird as you want and no one will care either because 1. They think your fucked up on some drug or 2. They are excepting and relaxed poeple.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #8797752 -

CokedUpHobit64 said:
Just be yourself, and you'll find out who true friends are by whether or not if they except you for the person you are.




see that's just the thing.  I can't just be myself when I'm high.  can't express myself honestly for the life of me... I just find myself nodding and trying to keep my cool while my brain goes 'wtf is he/she talking about?'  Pot makes me helplessly self-centered.

Like even after three hits of acid or an 8th of mushrooms I can talk to people straight from the heart, and just be *me.*  My best trips come when I forget I'm on drugs and just smile at people and have genuine conversations.  I forget myself, and just watch other people and think how beautiful they are... and in that state, my true 'self' can emerge.  On pot I can NEVER forget I'm high, as it takes all my mental effort just to keep my eyes open :stoned:

In my perfect world we'd all be smoking a tryptamine that lasted about as long as pot, and be just as 'relaxing,' but instead of making you stoned it would make you feel awakened and at peace.  We could chill out by forgetting ourselves together.  If pot does that for you then I'm happy for ya.  For me being high is the total opposite--its a stressor and a hassle.  It took me a couple years to finally realize that, but now I know.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i smoked weed with these ppl i just met and came off as rude [Re: Noviseer]
    #8797773 -

I'm the same way Noviseer.  Same reason I stopped smoking as well.  :shrug:


--------------------
  Moderation is key 

  "There is no god higher than truth." 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,461 88 05/11/11 07:01 PM
by Anthony917
* Arnold Swarzenegger smoking weed
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,181 20 08/19/03 02:17 AM
by khemfusion
* How much do y'all smoke? (not cancersticks)
( 1 2 3 all )
Rambone 7,193 52 10/13/09 07:43 AM
by smoketheforest
* Would you be too afraid to smoke a bong in public?
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,334 30 09/17/03 10:08 PM
by Retchers
* Weed and Studying
( 1 2 all )
bert 2,663 26 05/06/04 03:51 AM
by ivi
* No more social smoking for me
( 1 2 3 all )
LthirdSeyeD 6,408 40 01/20/06 11:14 PM
by Konnrade
* Weed is boring
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 6,095 24 02/04/03 10:18 AM
by esin
* weed/shroom prices in Amsterdam?? matt66 16,142 17 05/27/04 09:50 AM
by ivi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,761 topic views. 8 members, 12 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.