Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: putting the seat down [Re: mushbaby]
    #8791146 -

mushbaby said:
I wonder how much of this bickering is actually about placement of the toilet seat.  Could be more of a feeling of lack of control over her home.



I talked to her about it the next day - turns out I was right, it was a bad combination of timing. She happened to be having her period that day :mad2: and I happened to be a small outlet for her irritation. I'm glad she didn't really blow up though, I was still just kinda :wtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8791784 -

to be perfectly honest, I dont even get this "lift the seat" crap...

you guys will say in the same sentence "i mean, i lift the seat, but my buddy has become so pussy whipped that he just sits down to pee".
fuck that... I dont lift the lid, ever.

wanna bitch at me about it? then I will cite the exact same reasons you women did. I dont want to touch the toilet seat.
just leave it down all the time. sure some pee splatters occasionally, I just wipe that shit off with some toilet paper.

on a related note, I am all for Bidets. I never understood in kindergarten, when you would get all dirty playing with paste and whatever sticky shit that seems to be abundant where children are.... they give you napkins to "wipe your hands".
wiping doesnt do anything other than get the majority of whatever off while smearing the rest in like sun block.
plus a bidet has hot and cold knobs and feels really good. It would probably encourage more analingus as well, which nobody in their right mind can have a problem with.

so:
toilet seats and lids are just going to be urine soaked, pube-lined depots... if you have yet to live and deal with that then you should probably just stay in bed.

and: why cant americans jump on this bidet thing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #8792563 -

My grandma had a bidet in a house she lived in years ago but I'm pretty sure no one ever used it. My cousin and I used to try and dare each other to use it, but being kids were too wierded out by it to try it. It really ain't a bad idea though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8793584 -

This reply is really to no one in particular...


This whole argument really stems from us making this crazy choice to do our business in the same spot as everyone else!! If we all just went into the woods we wouldn't have this problem.

We will wait in a line, to piss in the same hole as thousands of others before us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8793664 -

If we all shat in the forest in different spots, the forest would indeed become a shitty place quite quickly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8793674 -

NiamhNyx said:
If we all shat in the forest in different spots, the forest would indeed become a shitty place quite quickly!



:shrug: The animals already do, but I quite like forests.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8793702 -

Yeah, Im sure if the nearly 7 billion that live in the world, half of which live in city's all started shitting in random places outdoors it wouldnt be a problem. Our water supply surly wouldnt be contaminated.

We should all go live in caves, and stop bathing while we are at it, this whole civilization fad has just been one big mistake. Lets all become hippy's.
:rolleyes:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8793703 -

i guess i'm thinking in terms of the population of a city all rushing to the nearest patch of greenery whenever they need to relieve themselves. Our parks, backyards, and few patches of wild land would not be nice places for very long... unless of course we dug designated holes (outhouses) in which to house the brunt of the mess. it's a matter of the carrying capacity of the landbase-- how much poop per person per square inch is reasonable? :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8793784 -

blewmeanie said:
We should all go live in caves, and stop bathing while we are at it, this whole civilization fad has just been one big mistake. Lets all become hippy's.
:rolleyes:



Wow you really ran with that one, didn't you? :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8793878 -

NiamhNyx said:
i guess i'm thinking in terms of the population of a city all rushing to the nearest patch of greenery whenever they need to relieve themselves. Our parks, backyards, and few patches of wild land would not be nice places for very long... unless of course we dug designated holes (outhouses) in which to house the brunt of the mess. it's a matter of the carrying capacity of the landbase-- how much poop per person per square inch is reasonable? :smirk:



Well yes, I guess this all really goes back to overpopulation. :tongue:

(damn hippy wants us to shit in the woods and now he's complaining about overpopulation? :mad:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down *DELETED* [Re: Veritas]
    #8794162 -

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Lakefingers]
    #8794190 -

My three cats all use the same litterbox.  Dogs often attempt to shit/pee in the same spot.  Burying your defecation and urine or keeping it all in one spot seems pretty natural.  Humans seem to be (overall) to be rather fastidious creatures so I'm not surprised we like to dump our loads in holes. 

I support the poo pipeline.  :thumbup:

And knowing what I now know about spraying flushes guarantees the seat down for me, because that's just nasty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down *DELETED* [Re: MOTH]
    #8794270 -

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8794290 -

Oweyervishice said:
blewmeanie said:
We should all go live in caves, and stop bathing while we are at it, this whole civilization fad has just been one big mistake. Lets all become hippy's.
:rolleyes:



Wow you really ran with that one, didn't you? :rolleyes:



No, I really didn't. None of those obviously illogical suggestions are any more absurd than everyone shitting outside.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Lakefingers]
    #8794317 -

Lakefingers said:
do you swim in pools, in lakes, in oceans?
do you breathe city air? exhaust fumes?
do you eat at mid-priced and fine restaurants where the kitchen personal must use their hands to make good food?
do you sneeze on your hands and open doors? do you sneeze at all, sending germs out 200 miles per hour into the air?

i find it very funny when americans pump gas, open doors,
press elevator buttons, etc, and then rub disinfectant lotion on their hands

considering how seldom i get sick
and how often i flush with the toilet lid open
i doubt i'll be changing my behavior any time soon



because I'm feeling chatty, I'll engage in Q & A:

1. No, I don't swim in pools.  I do like natural sources to swim in though.

2. I do inhale sometimes polluted air in a large town

3. I don't eat at restaurants hardly ever.  They never serve my type of food. 

4. I don't use lotion or sanitizer and I seldom wash my hands.

5. I see your point, though I can't help but not want waste-product on my toothbrush.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: MOTH]
    #8794325 -

MOTH said:
5. I see your point, though I can't help but not want waste-product on my toothbrush.



Typical snobbery......what your too good to brush your teeth with a little feces?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8794329 -

blewmeanie said:
MOTH said:
5. I see your point, though I can't help but not want waste-product on my toothbrush.



Typical snobbery......what your too good to brush your teeth with a little feces?



Nothing personal against people who do...I just don't prefer the flavor of that particular brand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: MOTH]
    #8794336 -

What can brown do for you?



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8794338 -

I like her butt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: MOTH]
    #8794346 -

I agree, it would make a superb toothbrush cozy.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
( 1 2 all )
xFrockx 2,679 24 06/27/11 05:00 AM
by OrgoneConclusion
* Flying by the Seat of my Pants Frog 1,502 19 01/17/04 01:22 PM
by Frog
* The camels have long since died Squatting_Otter 515 2 02/22/04 09:13 AM
by fireworks_god
* Putting our thoughts into androids
( 1 2 all )
recalcitrant 1,889 24 01/28/03 10:20 PM
by EvilGir
* I was put on this earth to suffer carbonhoots 1,121 8 01/08/02 12:32 PM
by Tannis
* *Putting on battle regalia* Swami 558 7 07/18/03 01:08 PM
by Grav
* New Christian C.D. a friend put out. dimitri211 791 5 02/20/02 04:33 PM
by theLightDivine
* Why are there psycedelic mushrooms.
( 1 2 all )
acoustic 3,063 29 03/13/07 12:37 PM
by JackthaTripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,237 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 41 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.