Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Jimi Hendrix

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineandrewcubensis

insane fight madness trip report :O
    #879028 - 09/11/02 10:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I recently got my hands on some libertys caps, and after a long walk into the countryside looking for more, decided to eat some of what id found.This was my 1st liberty cap experience, so i ate 20 mushrooms and went up to lie on my bed to chill out. I was very tired from the allday walk and hit a few bongs as i felt a slight buzz in my stomach. i was so tired that i drifted in and out of semi-sleep on the come up (which i usualy find a little unsettling). I gradually grew more awake metally but the physical tiredness held me steadily in bed. i had some david bowie playing but it got repetitive extremely quickly.i dont think it was the music, the come up was rough and everything just annoyed me. Jimmi Hendrix came to my rescue with his rendition of all along the watchtower. I immediately brightened up and felt soooo happy, but also felt that i was overlooking the whole trip as a 3rd person aswell as actually being in it.Its hard to explain.

I sat up and plugged in my guitar and tried to play along. This was a truly cosmic experience, i FELT the music in the air like it was a prescence. My mind was working so fast that this only held my attention for 10mins or so.
i lay on my bed again and put on a visualisation plugin thingy for winamp called "kataFX 2". After a while of watching it, it seemed to grow out of the screen and fill the room in a sort of cone shape.I imagined (very clearly lol)
the i was on a "smashing throne" and that i was flying through a psychedelic landscape.I was flying along destroying all manner of war and hatred in the world with a huge judges hammer.It was fucking brilliant.I seriously advise everyone to get this screensaver - KataFX2, its absolutely brilliant :laugh: its available from winamp.com

after id slowly faded out of that vision, i was really awake and decided i needed to go out and see my mates. This is where it goes really downhill.
An english guy that has moved into our estate tried to start a fight with me over my younger brother apparently talking shit about him. It was just so intense, he approached like a raging bull.The actual interaction lasted about 20seconds but it was only after that when the paranoia really kicked in. my heartbeat was going like a steam train, thud thud thud, and this freaked me out, i knew i was sinking into a bad trip and tried my best to chill out.It became a task to walk in a straight line and the streets seemed to curve like snakes. i FINALLY reached my mate daves house. i told him of wat happnd and he chilled me out with a few bongs. The night continued to get better from there, though i was quickly coming down and felt a sickeninlgy heavy feeling of trouble and responsibility. I think it would have been great if it wasnt for that whole fight thing. so dudes, dont get into fights (or near-fights as the case may be) when tripping, ITS NOT NICE.

Its the morning after now and until recently i still felt a little menrtally tender and my mind was still preoccupied with the bad shit. I fell excellent now and am enjoying a most delicious glass of water.

Chow dudes, hope u enjoyed it :laugh: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedogkisser
E victim

Re: insane fight madness trip report :O [Re: andrewcubensis]
    #879590 - 09/12/02 04:20 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

With  my experiences of Liberty caps (quite alot) i believe em to be strong shrooms.
Me going to write a story of me first trip now, i alomost lost my brain somewhere.

I decided the time at come to go shroom pickin and it was a schoolday but none of me mates would walk the quite long way up to the magical field of shrooms.
I decided i was going to go alone so i did, when i arrived at the field other pickers where already there but not that many so i decided to see what i could find. The field has a quite friendly farmer who left us alone (probably scared of us). After much hunting i strated to eat a random species because it looked magical to me, i later realize it was the bell capped panaeolus. Suddenly i came by libertys in vast numbers and new that these must be em for sure, i began munching away and lost count at 70+, must have been over a 100.

The time came for me to leave not knowing what to expect next. I jumped the old fence and started walkin up the lovely country lane when suddenly somet was happening, somet was changing in my head and in my vision. As i proceed back to school for dinner i looked to my left along a main road and saw a row of tree in a field moving asif on some sort of conveyer belt and dropping off the end. This was my first sign and sorta frightening feeling that i had taken somet out of this world not knowing the effects truly.

On my way back to school strange shit went down, feeling of walking on esculators, snaking paths and roads that i struggled to keep upright on nearly falling many of times.

When i was getting very close to school my brain felt absolutely gone, and i didn`t know where to find it. My hand began to flid owt and i could feel a demon trying to rip owt my body and destroy the world, this is how far-gone i really was. I held my hand and tryed to hold onto reality, not to let the beast break through.

Closer to the school i got, snarling and hissing like a fuckin demon, i was actually doing it at people as i walked by, i remember this old granny staring, lucky i didn`t see any police.

I proceeded into school to get some water and WOW, was i peaking bad style. Everything was zooming by me, colors were flowing off people, strange feelings about everything and anything. I bumped into a teacher on the way owt and was actually able to say somet and act normal.

I escaped the horrors which were breaking owt in school and went to the local spot were we use to go for dinner. People looked, mates came over to a bench and i was crying because i couldn`t plug into my mind and see who or what i was, my ego was gone along with my sanity. I remember asking for a cig but everybody seemed to flow bad vibes off em and my trip was turning owt for the most horrid worst.

I marched off from the bench and strated walking towards the clifftop which was near by, not knowing where i was going and why. My bitch screamed after me and she wouldn`t even fuckin come and help me, fuckin bitch, no one would, i felt like death was so close i could smell it.

That is when things changed, as soon as i got onto the clifftopi looked around in amazement and discovered my new self that day.

Every bit of nature, the sea (gorgeous while trippin), tree, grass, cliffs, plugged me in touch with myself once again, i began to get some control back and it felt truly like an act of God.

That day was the best day of my life, i strolled along staring at the amazing things the sea was doing and the path too. Left my thoughts behind and rolled with the beauty of it all, all the way.

I took a massive dump in the local toilets and patterns on walls where moving in the most amzing way and i could actually reach out and feel movement. This was incredible and i loved every second. My mind wasn`t lost after all, it was with me all along, but hiding somewhere in the back of my head letting the trip take control.

Other things which occured after i turned on was, having a lovely conversation with a horse, he said the grass wasn`t bad for that day and he wished he had some hay, i was sort of upset i couldn`t get him any. I remember feeling the power of trees for the first time, how they have been the rulers and are no longer because of mankinds takeover. I felt sorry for em, truly sorry. I also walked about 5 fuckin miles and arrived in a small village called flamborough, not knowing why or how, i would never had done it before.

That was most of me first time on libbys and me first time actually on shrooms.
Hope ye enjoyed.
Peace all.  :grin: 

--------------------
Once the doors of perception have been unlocked, Never again can they be locked, Only restricted..if one knows how...
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/hallucinogen/index.html

Drugs - Life

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: insane fight madness trip report :O [Re: dogkisser]
    #880348 - 09/12/02 12:33 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol, u talked to a horse.

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: insane fight madness trip report :O [Re: Poopman]
    #881209 - 09/13/02 01:19 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

today I ate 1 gram cubes with just a small effect... damn I now know mushrooms are not for some laughing high but are something sacred... Ill do only high dosage trips on 1 month, with perfect settings......peace

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Offlinedogkisser
E victim

Re: insane fight madness trip report :O [Re: Poopman]
    #881210 - 09/13/02 01:20 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

No shit dude
Not by mouth either, i turned round, pulled me long johns down and verbally arse spoke to it, it tried to fuck me and get me in it`s field but i ran.....i ran for my life.......Ahhhhhhh.......the memorys.... :shocked: :blush: 

--------------------
Once the doors of perception have been unlocked, Never again can they be locked, Only restricted..if one knows how...

Drugs - Life

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#881330 - 09/13/02 02:47 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

sounds like a nice trip :smile:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Offlinedogkisser
E victim

Re: insane fight madness trip report :O [Re: T0aD]
    #881333 - 09/13/02 02:50 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

No, it wasn`t all that nice.
I couldn`t get any hay for the poor horse....i kinda felt sad after that.. :frown: 

--------------------

Drugs - Life

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#881347 - 09/13/02 02:55 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yes, you should have done that !

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Jimi Hendrix

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience