Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Primordia induction
    #86803 - 07/13/00 02:12 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Well, this post sent me running for my increasingly battered copy of TMC. I had never read that before. Perhaps I will give this a try on this next flush. Use some of the aborts to try to initiate the next flush. If you get any interesting results from this, keep us posted!

------------------
"Not all drugs are good... some are great."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
    #86805 - 07/14/00 05:53 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

One thing that stamets does say is that it's not neccessary for a shroom that fruits as readily as cubensis. Arrogant bastard. I bet it helps. He didn't say it didn't help, just that it wasn't neccessary.

------------------
-From a registered Mad Scientist

"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obiwan Kenobi (also a Mad Scientist tm)

VisitThe Donkey!-just behave

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

OfflineSuntzu
Geek
 User Gallery

#86806 - 07/14/00 05:34 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I wouldn't imagine it making as much of a difference as any of the big factors, but it really would be easy to do. To test it, though, I would recommend using as fresh of a specimen as possible and blending thoroughly--not briefly as in myc. techs. Important for extraction, even dispersal of components, as well was to keep sprayer from clogging [big mistake last time I tried, never got around to repeating]. Negative control probably pretty important. My real test should begin in a couple weeks.

[This message has been edited by Suntzu (edited July 14, 2000).]

OfflineDan
    #86807 - 07/15/00 12:24 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I understand what section of the TMC to which you are reffering, but such methods are to be researched and used more only when one cannot successfully fruit a species. Psilocybe cubenis has abslutely no need for this, but I am interested in the outcome of such an experiment.

------------------
Visit My website!
http://titan.spaceports.com/~spore/

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract