Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody.
    #8580822 -

i just moved to st.pete florida and probably going to blow my brains out. not to sure on where to look for any shrooms around here dont know anybody with a little bit of buda. i bought six packs of morning glory and made a drink hopeing i might have something good to look forward to then bam pucked that shit everywhere. if you live in florida or no anything that could help let me know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: 33rationalgaze33]
    #8580833 -

There are no drugs in Florida since the drug war was declared an epic success, you should research morning glory and any other substance before you consume it, take care of yourself.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/41


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: Chemy]
    #8580847 -

try getting away from the computer and making friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: Pupenhause]
    #8580853 -

this is accually the first time ive been on this piece of shit in a while

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: 33rationalgaze33]
    #8580865 -

He was talking to me.


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: Chemy]
    #8580888 -

o

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: 33rationalgaze33]
    #8580917 -

33rationalgaze33 said:
if you live in florida or no anything that could help let me know.




keep in mind, we're not a hook-up site

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8580927 -

every war is an epic success when you define success rofl


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: Coaster]
    #8581086 -

How can you not be meeting peeps in St. Pete??? Trust me, they are everywhere. Everybody burns and gets fukt up. When you meet someone, ask them if they smoke. People in SoFL are open as hell. I am willing to bet money I don't have that over half the people you've met get high. Where I live now, everybody is way too sketched about narcs. It's kinda comical really. Then again,  where I'm at isn't exactly known for partying....more like careers and politics.

You could also hit up a latenite. I know there used to be one right in downtown. The scene has really died down, especially since AV02 got shut down and Lew went to prison....it was the last running afterhour in Tampa afaik. Go to YBOR City. Head down to Clearwater Beach. There are tons of like-minded peeps.


--------------------
I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: Run DMT]
    #8582203 -

thanx for the help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: 33rationalgaze33]
    #8582213 -

jump in a cow field shrooms are FREE in Fl.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: 33rationalgaze33]
    #8582232 -

fuck ybor, imho. buncha dumb skanks and metro fools. clearwater beach is tight though. some bars right on the beach you could post up in and just start talking to random people. Someone said people in sofl are open, I agree with that statement. Just talk to people.

I don't know st. pete but I know tampa. If you for some reason feel like taking a drive out that way the coolest bar i've ever been to is called "skipper's."  my favorite spot in the area and definitely filled with the kind of people you are looking to meet.


--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: sublime40oz]
    #8582270 -

ya im not to far from clearwater beach. i moved in with family and by random people off the street was givin free xanax and crystal. but i also have gottin fucked over alot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: 33rationalgaze33]
    #8582289 -

also good point on the shrooms are free in florida factor. especially right now with how the weather has been. watch out for those crazy farmers though, lol.

Funny I don't really like shrooms anymore now that I live where I could go gather up lbs in a night if i felt like it.  Makes me laugh that I used to spend 180-200 a zip for em.


--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: sublime40oz]
    #8582326 -

ya about that. would they sell spore prints or anything like that at a headshop or at any place here ive grown them where i lived before but i havent had any luck on getting anything to start here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: 33rationalgaze33]
    #8582409 -

never heard of a headshop carrying anything of the sort.


--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: sublime40oz]
    #8582412 -

ya didnt think so i just figured since shrooms aint a big deal here there might be. thanx for the help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: 33rationalgaze33]
    #8582673 -

Seriously, hit 231 or something and find some farm if your looking for fungi.

I live in Panama (sh)City and there's plenty of weed & the cubensis mushrooms almost seem to come out of the ground in certain areas (i know that sounds crazy tho).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: 33rationalgaze33]
    #8584597 -

Hey there,I moved from St. pete a couple of years ago.If you can handle it,go to a place called Georgies Alibi(gay bar)Meet people in there,they are cool to straight people if you are not a dick.Plenty of coke and weed flowing through there.I used to get 10packs of X for 120(not at the bar though).Talk to the drag queens,they ALWAYS know where drugs are.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: in florida no shrooms no weed and dont know anybody. [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #8584653 -

not finding mushrooms in florida is like a fat guy starving in a supermarket.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tripping on weed
( 1 2 all )
Rob_K 6,128 23 05/20/03 04:49 AM
by kykeon
* Afterhours Clubs CrAcKbAbY 140 0 11/20/15 04:21 PM
by CrAcKbAbY
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,835 7 01/31/03 07:07 PM
by Anonymous
* new weed experience djsoy 1,127 5 06/09/03 11:23 PM
by djsoy
* Weed is boring
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 6,095 24 02/04/03 10:18 AM
by esin
* last night: my first shroom experience Anonymous 2,763 9 04/28/03 05:36 PM
by Scarfmeister
* Shrooms found in Afganistan
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 7,760 23 02/20/03 08:39 PM
by cybrbeast
* Arnold Swarzenegger smoking weed
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,181 20 08/19/03 02:17 AM
by khemfusion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,723 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.