Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Its sushi time
    #8541801 -

Laska just got a new job so were gonna go have dinner and celebrate. MMMM :drooling:

whats you favorite kinds of sushi?


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: sui]
    #8541809 -

Man... don't get me started: Unagi, Ama Ebi, and Yellowtail have got to be my top three though. For rolls I enjoy Dragon rolls, Rainbow rolls, and Spider rolls. Good Scallop sushi is truly sublime as well


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: sui]
    #8541863 -

Unagi is the bestest EVAR!!!

I had a specialty roll at a local place just the other day called Pikachu rolls, it was eel in a roll with mango on top, damn good, damn good...


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #8541879 -

Oh God... that sounds so good


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: sui]
    #8541886 -

Shrimp Tempura Rolls!

Ahi sashimi!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #8541893 -

the only sushi i eat is off of naked japs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: Coaster]
    #8541914 -

home made sushi is way better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: sui]
    #8541949 -

sashimi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8542026 -

I love making sushi at home. Pike's place market has primo ahi, get some avocados, make the rice...have a sushi party!

I'm all about spicy tuna rolls, especially if they have that Asian chili sauce. Calamari, eel, salmon, YUM.

I hate that fake crab stuff they mix with mayo though, i always refuse that stuff.


--------------------
"The most violent element in society is ignorance." -Emma Goldman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: SeattleLove]
    #8542084 -

I refuse to pay premium prices for whitefish they want to call
crab, if it says crab on the menu it better be crab or it's going
back if it says imitation crab, I'll know not to order it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #8542180 -

mmmm  that was great. We had some miso, a salad, an oregon roll(salmon and avacado) and a crunchy and an energy roll(Has a piece of shrimp tampura in the middle. and i had an Asahi, which is Ok not great but OK.

Shishi is one of my favorite summer foods.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: sui]
    #8542191 -

eel sushi, chili sushi... which is raw yellow fin tuna with spices. lobster tail, salmon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: sui]
    #8542274 -

I just ate some California rolls if that doesn't count.

I love basically anything from the sea, man. Sushi is
primo.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8542509 -

cali rolls are simple, yet i do still enjoy them with ginger root slices and wasabi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: just_v]
    #8542554 -

I'll be the first one to say: I think sushi is fucking nasty.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #8542566 -

Its an acquired taste.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: sui]
    #8542575 -

shrimp, fryed eel, salmons alright too.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #8542584 -

its just a really clean tasting food

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #8542586 -

yeah and cali rolls are very good


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Its sushi time [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #8542860 -

Amaebi.. with the tempura fried heads. 
How about some ultra-fatty Toro?
One time in NYC, I had some spicy scallops blow-torched to perfection.
I really love going to the restaurants, and when I go I'll only sit at the bar.
Presentation is key.


--------------------


I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Yum Yum Sushi/Sashimi Thread
( 1 2 all )
lovesquare 1,973 28 06/22/15 12:22 AM
by lovesquare
* Just had my first REAL sushi roll.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NewbieS 5,463 98 08/08/09 05:56 AM
by sirdonut
* Sushi roll appreciation and suggestion thread!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
DeadPhan 4,530 86 02/02/13 11:24 AM
by DeadPhan
* Bad sushi service. Am i a dick for walking out?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
pscyanescens 4,489 68 11/18/08 07:51 PM
by pscyanescens
* Do you eat sushi?
( 1 2 3 all )
loopin20 4,034 49 12/10/05 05:20 AM
by detergent
* Sushi?
( 1 2 all )
cheezeits 1,811 23 03/23/09 09:32 AM
by Deekay
* proper sushi tonight. Psy Baba 1,488 18 03/06/09 05:52 AM
by filthee
* sushi question burtonRebel 1,343 15 02/16/10 06:42 AM
by koraks

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,719 topic views. 2 members, 29 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.