Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
ID help South Australia
    #8524910 -
Log in to view attachment

I havent been hunting for a few years so I am not sure if what I found are OK. From looking at other photos they look like the business but I would like a second opinion.

I found these in the Adelaide Hills. Eucalyptus forest, under a gum tree.

Are they magic?? If not what are they?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ID help South Australia [Re: gregster]
    #8524929 -

:imo: I can't see any bluing ..
so I don't see them being active/magical

Are you checking pasturelands and cow fields I'm pretty sure you can find p. cubensis within the areas


--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ID help South Australia [Re: gregster]
    #8524976 -

Can't help you, Mate.  Someone should be along later that will know more about Aussie shrooms.  I know next to nothing.

Good luck!:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ID help South Australia [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8525087 -

I wont download your pic, you need to do that and then more people will help in your id


--------------------
Someone said:  im actually not using ms, im using prints.
Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ID help South Australia [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8525117 -

Hi m8 :smile:



They look like Subaeruginosa, maybe just a little old/wet/dirt covered. Can you see any visible blue brusing? I can see traces of bluing in the caps and also  in the stem of smaller capped specimens. What colour are the gills?

Take a spore print (read this thread, http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/604347#604347)

If the spore print is purpley-brown, u are on the money :smile: Spore print all of em, until you feel you can identify/eat them without needing to spore print.

Wait for a second opinion tho :cool:


--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein

Edited by msanchez420 (06/14/08 10:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mushroom ID - South Australia
( 1 2 all )
sniff 7,747 28 06/20/04 08:51 AM
by sniff
* Feilds in south australia Beatnik 10,937 5 06/19/01 08:42 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Wild Mushroom ID South Africa Gadflyyy 307 2 04/01/18 11:15 AM
by MushiNoob
* Were to look in South Australia, Australia Mr_Mushi 13,174 5 08/20/02 10:42 PM
by Zen Peddler
* South Australia 2005 season starter
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
tryptonite 29,875 125 10/03/05 12:57 AM
by tryptonite
* ID :: Melbourne, Australia (Pics: 60kb) tranceaddict 2,798 10 06/03/04 07:22 AM
by OOISI
* Need ID on poss Melbourne Psilocybe subaeruginosa find
( 1 2 all )
Ajna_Chakra 12,311 21 05/01/04 08:26 AM
by McKennaFan200
* p.sub ID .. melbourne, australia FecalDildo 4,553 16 05/13/04 09:16 PM
by RoKiSdEaD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
954 topic views. 0 members, 44 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.