Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8515753 -

I'll remember that for next time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8517516 -

I think all the people shitting on coke in this thread are the ones without any.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #8517541 -

coke is GREAT for hanging out with friends and having a good time talking or doing whatever! the only thing that sucks is the price, but if you can get a good deal, it's worth it.
it's much milder than something like speed and so there are less side effects/ comedown.

as far as "only doing it to look cool", that's bullshit and couldnt be further from the truth.  most of my friends only do it around those who also do it because a lot of people look down on it.  but we enjoy doing it because it's fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #8517917 -

Anonymous said:
I think all the people shitting on coke in this thread are the ones without any.



Especially the ones who likened it to coffee

:flowstone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #8517966 -

the stuff I use to get was right off the boat from Fla...85 to 90% pure..coke is probably the most additive drug out there...I guess checking it out isn't going to kill you, but then again, it does have that potential in some...problem is if you like it and can afford to keep doing it..if you do, and can afford doing, you won't for long..oh..and be sure you or your parents have some really good health insurance that will cover long term treatment programs that will cost over $10k and not work...most coke addicts go cop the first day out of treatment...after years of thinking of nothing else but how to score, you'll always have that memory of the first really good rush you got...that will be all you have left...best left alone..smoke a fatty and be happy....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8518054 -

I never understand this "chasing that first high" concept people mention. I've had tons of extreme and insane highs on any substance you can name (well, not crack), but I don't remember the first rush I had with any substance, besides lsd, or even any particular great rushes, of which there have been many.

I've broken my coke directly off the brick, and also done some extracting of the coca leaves to yield as pure a product as it's going to get. Haven't done any in over a year, and never have ever fiended for it. I once did a pile of about 20g's over about 2 months time and was able to stop when I wanted without craving more. I left many grams lying around without even touching them.

"You'll always have that memory of the first really good rush you got," makes no sense. The subsequent rushes I've had on coke have been just as good as the first ones, and often times much better because I did more. Sounds like a d.a.r.e. scare story, in my opinion.


There are hopeless addicts with anything. If you have no self-control, a decent life worth holding on to, or strong goals, then take that into consideration when messing with drugs. It's the people who can't picture anything better for themselves who are prone to throwing what they have away for an addiction. None of my friends, who almost all use drugs, or myself, have ever had an addiction, despite using substances with the potential for it. But we've also all got our own shit going and drugs are enhancers in life, not the main attraction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8518093 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Its the most over rated drug that exists.

The buzz is like a strong coffee with 10 minutes of euphoria then you feel like shit and want more to feel happy again.

Fucking pointless drug that people use to look cool.

Just take some speed or a pill instead.  Much more fun and you don't empty you bank account in the process.



It's too bad you've only ever done shit coke.


Coke is great if you aren't buying bunk material. A line of strong coke will last you about 50 minutes and you should be able to go all night and half of the next day on a gram. An 8-ball of great coke should last a few days, but there could be low chances that you'd get great coke.

I can't imagine how terrible the coke the above poster got to be able to compare it to coffee, I've never had anything even remotely that bad. He must've been snorting a bag of baby powder.



An 8ball isn't going to last a few days, I don't care how conservative you are with it.  Also, a line of coke lasts 20 minutes tops no matter how big it is.  Purity isn't an issue with me anyway, as I do enough to get the high I want.  I don't think coke is overrated at all though, it is however a fucking rip off.  You can easily spend a couple hundred bucks in a night and feel like complete shit the next day.  I would stick to other drugs unless you have the money for it.  I never found it to be very addicting, but all the crackheads I know would argue against that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #8518143 -

If a line is lasting only 20 minutes, it's shitty coke, or you're doing very small doses. A gram of good stuff should last a person without a tolerance 6.5 hours, doing a strong line every 40 mins.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8519167 -

Anonymous said:
If a line is lasting only 20 minutes, it's shitty coke, or you're doing very small doses. A gram of good stuff should last a person without a tolerance 6.5 hours, doing a strong line every 40 mins.



A gram of coke won't even last me 6 and a half hours if I'm shooting it.  You just do coke like a pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #8519215 -

good coke = a good and strong drug

bad coke = boring ... obviously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #8520572 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
If a line is lasting only 20 minutes, it's shitty coke, or you're doing very small doses. A gram of good stuff should last a person without a tolerance 6.5 hours, doing a strong line every 40 mins.



A gram of coke won't even last me 6 and a half hours if I'm shooting it.  You just do coke like a pussy.



Well it's too bad you're as dim as you clearly are, this isn't hard to figure out. Coke will last a lot shorter when it's shitty coke because you have to use more of it to get high, and you obviously use shitty coke, which really sucks for you. Way to think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8523950 -

If you know a good source for cheap, it's hard to stop doing. I used to get quarters, and cut them 2/1 into g's keeping the raw shit for myself of course, and get the shit for free basically. The problem is when you do to much you just get fucking numb and stupid. I am an extrovert, but when I get a bag of that bitch, I become extremely quiet. I have a tendency to just do it compulsively and not in any balance. Good coke is good coke- dangerously beautiful, but highly overpriced. I've seen quite a few friends throw their lives away- always from blow or oxy's.  Be careful!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8523957 -

noobular. it sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If I were Neo Anonymous 301 7 09/09/07 12:25 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* What happens when drug deals go bad? Anonymous 1,024 17 10/01/07 11:53 PM
by Anonymous
* IRC Problems Anonymous 142 0 11/05/07 07:37 PM
by Anonymous
* i think moth is lying to herself.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 750 25 11/27/07 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* A simple study on personality and bad trips [Poll] Anonymous 470 11 12/29/07 10:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,181 65 10/13/07 09:58 PM
by Anonymous
* Mycotopia vs Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,549 27 09/09/07 02:37 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,505 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 37 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.