Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Ranch Dressing

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot
    #7382579 - 09/08/07 07:39 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Don't get me wrong...every once in a while one of them will throw out a real zinger that makes me laugh. But, more often than not they just post whore for post-whoring's sake. 90% of their posts are just repetitive crap that isn't funny.

They claim that people are just too wimpy to handle their forum. Bullshit. It's just boring to wade through ten pages of somebody doing a quote stack where they say the same thing a million times. It's boring to hear a person say the same shit over and over. It's boring to hear the same inside jokes repeated OVER and OVER.

OTD could be the funniest place on the planet if people stopped posting stupid shit and only posted the funny stuff.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7382599 - 09/08/07 07:49 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

OTD is as OTD does :shrug:

Anonymous #3

Re: Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7382624 - 09/08/07 07:59 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

yep i agree, i think that otd cleans this place up alot and lets people be/do what every they want feel.

the other forums would be like this if there was no otd and otd makes it so that your pub dosent get all shitted up.

i dont understand why people bitch about it so much, i dont like the gay bar in the next town over because they are a bunch of fags!!

SO i dont go there, SO dont go to OTD and quit bitching like a little girl.

Anonymous #1

Re: Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7382634 - 09/08/07 08:02 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
SO dont go to OTD and quit bitching like a little girl.

The thing is, OTD is occassionally very funny.  There are classics located in its vaults like all of the TM threads or when some user gets all butthurt and proceeds to whine like a baby.  Shit like that is classic. 

Somebody posting "I am died" 50 million times to spam up a thread is not classic.  It just isn't funny.  :shrug:

Anonymous #3

#7382642 - 09/08/07 08:07 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

ok ok i will agree with you there

Anonymous #4

Re: Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7382816 - 09/08/07 10:12 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

<3 veenoms

Anonymous #5

#7382857 - 09/08/07 10:32 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I agree, its trashy bullshit.

Fuck otd kids

Anonymous #6

Re: Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7382860 - 09/08/07 10:33 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

If you don't like it the most sensible idea would be to not go in there.

Anonymous #7

#7382865 - 09/08/07 10:34 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

OTD is,

- a forum, like no other!

:P :sun:

Anonymous #8

Re: Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7382879 - 09/08/07 10:42 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

If you take away the nigger threads and the poop photos you are left with a forum thats mostly repetitive stuff, bitching about unpopular members and a few very good threads and posts.

What bugs me about OTD is that a lot of the so-called racism actually is very real racism by very real racists.

People say "awww its just fun and games" but its not. Some OTD-ers have a racist attitude regardless of where they post. Or would OTD be magically free of true racists? Of course not, if it walks like a racist and talks like a racist.. sometimes it just is a racist.

Anonymous #9

Re: Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7382918 - 09/08/07 10:59 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

LMAO OFF AT YOU GAY HIPPIE NIGGER KIKE JEW WOPS CHINK SPICKS

:rofl2::rofl2::congrats::rofl2::congrats::awesome::awesome:

You people need to get over your selfs and enjoy life a little more. Constant bitching about a place that makes your butt hurt isn't going to do anything.

Anonymous #8

Re: Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #7382934 - 09/08/07 11:06 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Thats bullshit. Lots of shroomerites would like the Shroomery better if it didnt have what basically is a Hate Forum.

OTD has its moments, but theres a lot of hate there and it keeps certain haters in the website, who otherwise would go elsewhere.

The Shroomery retains haters because of OTD, and their numbers increase over the years.

Anonymous #1

#7382943 - 09/08/07 11:10 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Thats bullshit. Lots of shroomerites would like the Shroomery better if it didnt have what basically is a Hate Forum.

OTD has its moments, but theres a lot of hate there and it keeps certain haters in the website, who otherwise would go elsewhere.

I actually don't mind the hate, the scat, or "the shock". It's just the pages and pages of pointless and unfunny threads that bother me.

Anonymous #9

#7382988 - 09/08/07 11:37 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

The Shroomery retains haters because of OTD, and their numbers increase over the years.

:bitch:

Would you rather this place be home to tons of retard babies? OTD serves its purpose just like predators in the wild serve a purpose. They keep retards in check and take care of most of the idiot cry babies. Banez was the most recent. This place has become so big that you need a place like OTD to help filter out most of you fucking dumb shits. It keeps you stupid hippies in check. If you don't like it so much move over to Mycotopia where everyone is real nice and the boards are REAL BORING

Anonymous #10

#7383022 - 09/08/07 11:48 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I enjoy OTD :shrug:.

I'd never post there, though. Probably because it's full of stupid fucking people with nothing to offer but tired-ass shock humor... Like FecalDildo.

Still, it's sometimes entertaining to watch them fight.

Anonymous #8

#7383024 - 09/08/07 11:49 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

OTD serves its purpose just like predators in the wild serve a purpose. They keep retards in check and take care of most of the idiot cry babies. Banez was the most recent. This place has become so big that you need a place like OTD to help filter out most of you fucking dumb shits. It keeps you stupid hippies in check. If you don't like it so much move over to Mycotopia where everyone is real nice and the boards are REAL BORING

What you're saying is basically the admins should let street justice take care of the dirty work.

No. Nobody but the mods and admins has the right to work someone off the site, especially not a motley crew of abrasive antisocial racists.

OTD should be OTD, but "policing the site"? No way. Thats the job of the admins and mods.

Quote:

It keeps you stupid hippies in check. If you don't like it so much move over to Mycotopia where everyone is real nice and the boards are REAL BORING

I agree with you in that OTD increases the level of hostility and social competition. Without OTD people here would probably be nicer.
I can't see how you think that that makes OTD a good thing.

Anonymous #11

#7383026 - 09/08/07 11:49 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Everyone who whines about OTD should just shut the fuck up and stay out of it. I love when drug users who complain about the government regulating their behavior based on morality turn around and do the same to behavior they deem offensive.

By the way, this is Redstorm.

Anonymous #8

Re: Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7383038 - 09/08/07 11:52 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Everyone who whines about OTD should just shut the fuck up and stay out of it.

OTD behavior should stay confined to OTD. If that was the case I could see your point.

Quote:

By the way, this is Redstorm.

Keep it anonymous please :smile:

Anonymous #11

#7383046 - 09/08/07 11:54 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, Wiccan.

Btw, Ythan should probably add something to the rules about not revealing who we are if we are supposed to have to stay anonymous.

Anonymous #12

#7383057 - 09/08/07 11:57 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:

I can't believe so many people whine about a forum they supposedly don't like to read. As previously stated, if you don't like it, don't go there. Laugh or no laugh, the forum preserves the right to freedom of speech, and when you act like a butt hurt little twat, that's how you're going to be treated. Quit playing the victim.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Ranch Dressing

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous