Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Coke
    #8510282 -

I've never done cocaine. Has anyone here? Thoughts? positive/negative? Fun or good times? Addiction? If you were to start doing it, is it possible to buy a tenner of it and it last a week, instead of a day?

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8510292 -

Its the most over rated drug that exists.

The buzz is like a strong coffee with 10 minutes of euphoria then you feel like shit and want more to feel happy again.

Fucking pointless drug that people use to look cool.

Just take some speed or a pill instead.  Much more fun and you don't empty you bank account in the process.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8510297 -

Your reaction is exactly why I have done meth. Cheaper, longer, faster, stronger... a tenner lasts me weeks. And I don't buy it but once or twice a year. generally...

Thanks for the input.

Damn, a coffee type buzz...f that. lol Recommend anything in particular?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8510304 -

Anonymous said:
Its the most over rated drug that exists.

The buzz is like a strong coffee with 10 minutes of euphoria then you feel like shit and want more to feel happy again.

Fucking pointless drug that people use to look cool.

Just take some speed or a pill instead.  Much more fun and you don't empty you bank account in the process.




yup exactly, but i did a bump yesterday, first time in a year, and prolly the last lime for as long. it was offered. Its not un enjoyable. Its just not amazing, but it does make you want more if you cant say no then dont partake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8510308 -

It's fun, but not for very long.  You have to either keep doing it, or just become grumpy and go home.  No amount of cocaine lasts a week.  There are some positives, confidence through the roof, but there's a coldness in that confidence, a disconnect between you and new people you meet.  IME, anyway. 

It's definitely worth not trying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8510312 -

Meth is a way better drug IMO.  Obviously not if you do it everyday.  I can eat .05 of the stuff round here and I get about 4 hours of intense euphoria.  I only do it 1-2 times a year though.

I laugh at people that do coke because its a fuckin joke.  Especially the shit they get round here, people spend half their wages on it - they give me a line and it doesn't do hardly anything.  I just gotta laugh at them lapping up the worlds most expensive placebo.

Then theres the health issues that shits incredibly bad for the heart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8510322 -

Coca leaf is quite fun,
steep 50 of the coca teab bags in 1-2 litres of vodka and then share with your friends.

Its mild but makes everyone a bit more talkative than usual.

Drinking coca alcohol is way different to snorting coke and IMO much better.  Safer, more fun, less comedown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8510323 -

I've never eaten meth, I've snorted it and smoked it. When you eat it, do you feel dirty?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8510341 -

No, I'd feel dirty if I smoked it though.
snorting it is a waste compared to eating it.  I've never smoked it cuz that wud be devestating on the lungs.

You should try eating it.  Eat .05 - .1  thats why they put it in pills cuz the effects are good when you eat it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8510344 -

how long does it take to kick in?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8510359 -

Coke is a weird drug

Really the best thing about it is the first cig you smoke right after a bump or a line.  You do get alot more confident and talkitive but your really disconnected.

but hey just give the shit a try.  Buy an 8 ball or a teener chop it up and have a go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8510732 -

Cocaine is a whole lot of nothing. It's so overrated it's not even funny. The only reason, the only reason ever i'd do coke is if I knew I was going to get in a fight to numb me out so I don't feel the punches i'm being hit with. Not to mention the 5-10 minutes of high and the hour or 2 if not more if it's really good shit of feeling like shit and being tired if you don't continue to do it. The heart affects are bad for the heart. I really don't see why people use it. I haven't done that shit in like 3 years...I was never addicted. I hate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8510809 -

> I've never done cocaine. Has anyone here?

Yep.

> Thoughts? positive/negative? Fun or good times? Addiction?

The only drug, other than alcohol and nicotine, that I have ever done that has scared me from an addiction potential standpoint.

The first few times I tried it, it didn't do much of anything for me.  After my body learned how to enjoy it, the next few times were a lot of fun, but the negative side effects were pretty nasty.  The crash isn't horrid, but the next three days of sniffles suck for the few hours of fun had.  One day, while sitting at work, I thought that a line would be really nice right about now... that was enough to scare me for good, and I haven't touched it since... around eight years now.

> If you were to start doing it, is it possible to buy a tenner of it and it last a week, instead of a day?

Everybody is different, but more or less, no...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8510873 -

its all about set and setting. i wouldnt do coke sitting around my house. it was a blast doing it in the VIP section of a really tight club though. to me, if something is going on, like a fight, clubbing, etc., its great b/c it makes everything so intense. however, the comedown is terrible, and no amount of coke other than an ounce+ will last you more than one night.

bottom line:

if you can get it for free, try it, but keep in mind how much was paid for the stuff as you snort it, and watch how fast it disappears. also if you start to feel bad while doing another line, stop doing it for the night. its not worth blowing your heart out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8511575 -

cocaine is too hollywood.

it's like super expensive specially if you make it a habit. (me and 2 other friends used to snort a ounce or two of 5star a week)

but like many drugs the highs are over rated and the drugs are pointless.

id rate drugs like so.

opiates (iv heroin)
benzos (oral xanax/clonazepam)
lsd (about a tie with cocaine)
cocaine (I do find it fun - I usually took it at a party or at the club usually mixed with booze and benzos.)
mdma/mda (it's like fun once in a blue moon it's really the bonding with others that makes it worth while not the drugs effects I suppose)

weed is like a give in... you either smoke it or you don't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8511875 -

I've had 1.5g of coke last me a week once.  I just wanted to prove that I could do it in moderation so I would just do 1 or 2 lines here and there and not touch it till the next day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8511936 -

I just find stimulants purty pointless in general.

The self important, ego driven, anxiety fest that follows their use is so cliche and pathetic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8511950 -

I've done it. I liked it okay while I was on it, but after the high I am always embarrassed about all the shit I was talking.

It strikes me as a drug that is meant for people with low confidence. If you need a boost in self confidence every now and then it can be therapeutic, but it's also completely false and the confidence boost for someone generally down on themselves can be addictive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8511953 -

Quote:
Really the best thing about it is the first cig you smoke right after a bump or a line.



wft. it feels so fucking good. :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coke [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8511954 -

Anonymous said:
Its the most over rated drug that exists.

The buzz is like a strong coffee with 10 minutes of euphoria then you feel like shit and want more to feel happy again.

Fucking pointless drug that people use to look cool.

Just take some speed or a pill instead.  Much more fun and you don't empty you bank account in the process.



It's too bad you've only ever done shit coke.


Coke is great if you aren't buying bunk material. A line of strong coke will last you about 50 minutes and you should be able to go all night and half of the next day on a gram. An 8-ball of great coke should last a few days, but there could be low chances that you'd get great coke.

I can't imagine how terrible the coke the above poster got to be able to compare it to coffee, I've never had anything even remotely that bad. He must've been snorting a bag of baby powder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If I were Neo Anonymous 301 7 09/09/07 12:25 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* What happens when drug deals go bad? Anonymous 1,024 17 10/01/07 11:53 PM
by Anonymous
* IRC Problems Anonymous 142 0 11/05/07 07:37 PM
by Anonymous
* i think moth is lying to herself.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 750 25 11/27/07 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* A simple study on personality and bad trips [Poll] Anonymous 470 11 12/29/07 10:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Why OTD'ers piss me off a lot
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,181 65 10/13/07 09:58 PM
by Anonymous
* Mycotopia vs Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,549 27 09/09/07 02:37 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,505 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.