Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I got ma new kicks
    #8510832 -



i think their sick


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: AJ4U]
    #8510835 -

Everybody in the ghtetto gonna be all jealous and shit yo


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: Ferris]
    #8510852 -

yurp


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: AJ4U]
    #8510858 -

:lol:


--------------------
:scrambled:

1 ,2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: AJ4U]
    #8511217 -

:macdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: AJ4U]
    #8511316 -

Looks nice, I'm not much of a shoe guy myself.  I have about 10 pairs of plain white superstars and a couple pairs of boots, lol.  I do enjoy hats though.  Just ordered the new SA hat that came out today; 

http://www.soulassassins.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=8186&osCsid=206130781fec4613e26b603ce32cc57c

(sorry to link to the product page, I couldn't find a good pic to put up since preorders just started today)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: Geomancer]
    #8511339 -

i have a pair of 1 1/2 year old chucks, and a pair of burgundy dress shoes from the good will that i got for only $30..


Piiiiiiiiimmp



oh ya and a pair of old cowboy boots

Edited by mickdawg666 (06/11/08 01:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #8511457 -

nznz

im trying to find icecreams in a 12 still >.<


--------------------
coda said:
imachavel, Man you really need to do some reading, the amount of bullshit you put into almost every single one of your posts is absolutely astounding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: flavoraid]
    #8511462 -

I would be way too embarrassed to even leave my house if I had shoes on like that.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8511491 -

i usually rock white shoes but sneakerheads dig that trendy shit.

they're kinda gay to wear 24/7.. i dont wear shit like that to work but to school, the club, mall, ect yeye.


--------------------
coda said:
imachavel, Man you really need to do some reading, the amount of bullshit you put into almost every single one of your posts is absolutely astounding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: flavoraid]
    #8511511 -

They would be pretty sweet.....if you made them yourself.

Mass produced corporate "art" FTL:sad:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: AJ4U]
    #8511539 -

Do you walk around the hood wearing those shoes?
Or a suburb? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: Tangerines]
    #8511541 -

only niggers live in the hood.


--------------------
coda said:
imachavel, Man you really need to do some reading, the amount of bullshit you put into almost every single one of your posts is absolutely astounding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: Tangerines]
    #8511546 -

Tangerines said:
Do you walk around the hood wearing those shoes?
Or a suburb? :lol:



The suburbs, for sure.

I don't know any black people that listen to Mac Dre.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: flavoraid]
    #8511548 -

That is not true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8511557 -

Yea, if I walked around here wearing those shoes at night time...my ass would get jumped one of these nights.
I know a dude got his ass jumped for his shoes. Broke his head open and everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: Tangerines]
    #8511584 -

haha

I've been biking a lot lately.

we got this fucking area called the north end which is basically all the poor as native americans, mexicans and niggers. I just avoid them but im so paranoid ill get like closed lined off my bike or something. Usually it's just drunken sniffers though.

my buddy got jacked last year for everything... watch, wallet, bracelet, rings, shoes, sweats.... basiclly stripped to his gitch. it was like -2c out too.


--------------------
coda said:
imachavel, Man you really need to do some reading, the amount of bullshit you put into almost every single one of your posts is absolutely astounding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: flavoraid]
    #8511598 -

Yea, you just gotta know how to act. Don't go flaunting your shit and don't show fear. If they say something to you say something back in a cool manner. Ignoring them won't make them happy. Put yourself on their level and you are all good.

Basically you can't act like an uppity white boy that's a good way to get yourself robbed. :lol:

Columbus ain't even a bad city, but they prey on the college kids cause they are easy targets.
Cleveland on the other hand...just fuck that.

It's a jungle. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: Tangerines]
    #8511610 -

I stand by my previous assertion that no part of Ohio can be considered "hardcore".

Simply because it is, in fact, Ohio.

You can't even say Ohio and sound hardcore.  It's the sissiest sounding state name ever.  Sounds like a children's song...

"O-HI-O, Wooooooooah, O-HI-O, Woooooooooah"

Silly.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got ma new kicks [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8511636 -

I never said it was 'hardcore'. I'm just saying white kids are the prey in pretty much any urban environment and there are techniques to 'protect ya neck'.
Cleveland is a pretty crazy place, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone get shoes for X-mas?
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 3,332 47 12/30/04 10:49 PM
by notapillow
* Should i go to Charleston, SC tomorrow? Cognitive_Shift 723 14 12/02/09 06:08 PM
by KillerPicklez
* This forum needs more Charleston Konnrade 835 9 12/30/07 09:41 AM
by Konnrade
* an X3 solar flare just kicked up off of the sun, aimed right at earth ZippoZM 1,445 7 12/12/06 10:57 PM
by ZippoZ
* Shpongle in charleston Syd Barrett 357 2 10/26/12 11:14 AM
by Syd Barrett
* Freddy Krueger is ma MAIN man!
( 1 2 all )
indica 2,380 36 07/25/06 12:33 AM
by Blutjager
* Kicking myself in the ass!!! Yarry 947 15 11/27/05 09:02 AM
by hcrider
* Kick ass! Magic LSD bus is getting restored! Pirate_Patrick 2,658 11 01/14/06 06:28 PM
by Konnrade

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,947 topic views. 1 members, 18 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.