Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Anyone get shoes for X-mas?
    #3561972 -

It took me a while to find them for some reason, but today I ordered my grandmother's Christmas present to me. I'm not 100% sure i'll get them because the website says they don't have size 13, but the guy I talked to on the phone assured me that they do.

Did you get any shoes for Christmas? Show 'em off. I try to get a pair of Pumas every Christmas. I've been loyal to Puma since 1993. I don't ever want to buy another brand of shoe. Here's mine........









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3562041 -

I get shoes whenever the ones I'm using get too worn down, so no, I didn't get any shoes. I got this T-shirt, which I'm sure you'd like:



--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3562089 -

wow, blue and black!!!  :mushroom2:

why must colors be so delicious


--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3562113 -

Nice.

Glad you're back and ok SS7.  :thumbup:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: ChingChong]
    #3562118 -

You like that? I think they're hella rad.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3562143 -



--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: JettaJay]
    #3562149 -

You serious JJ?  :grin:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3562223 -

I wish I'd gotten some kicks for x-mas... I need some another pair of New Balances and some gortex hiking boots.

Nice Pumas bro :thumbup:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3562322 -

though i didn't get any new shoes for christmas...

in filipino superstition, if you receive shoes as a present, then you must give back 5 cents/pence/whatever currency to the person who gave it to you. otherwise, you have the power to "walk all over them."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: boO]
    #3562337 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3562364 -

chucks! :smile:


--------------------
Only one Jah Rastafari

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3562377 -

i got a pair of hiking boots and some crampons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: ]
    #3562434 -

I got these



--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3562807 -

yeah i got a pair of trail running shoes from The North Face

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3562927 -

Yep as serious as ever. :grin:
My girl got me these


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: JettaJay]
    #3562935 -

i got fuzzy mocosins (sp)


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: notapillow]
    #3562943 -

Those are Awesome Bro


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: JettaJay]
    #3562949 -

yeah there cummfy as hell :smile:
and now i have somthing to go outside in wothout having to putn on shoes


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3562954 -

cool shoes everyone.  I got slippers with the moon and stars on them and....

(drum roll please) a fireplace!!!  Yay!!! :grin:


--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone get shoes for X-mas? [Re: chinadoll]
    #3562956 -

how the hell did ripple hide a fireplace from you :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Christmas shoes Gillette 399 0 12/24/05 12:57 PM
by Gillette
* I just found out Christmas is ... Noetical 1,145 10 12/19/05 08:43 PM
by bigbadwolf
* Christmas Presents Thread
( 1 2 all )
gotcha420haha 3,853 32 12/25/08 08:58 PM
by LSDXM
* What do I want for Christmas?
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 2,400 23 11/21/03 01:04 PM
by Anonymous
* whatd u get your parents for christmas? PilzeEssen 1,414 17 12/18/08 11:34 PM
by magikgrl
* I got ma new kicks
( 1 2 3 all )
AJ4U 2,947 56 06/11/08 09:19 PM
by Gainer
* Christmas music makes me want to go on a homicidal rampage
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 3,894 42 12/08/06 10:58 PM
by Vvellum
* Late Family Christmas is Awesome!! Liz 447 1 01/07/08 04:58 PM
by Crasher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,323 topic views. 8 members, 27 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.