Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
whatd u get your parents for christmas?
    #9459233 -

i havent gotten my parents anything yet. i have no idea what to get. whatd you guys get ur parents? i need some ideas.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #9459245 -

I'm in the same boat, I have no idea what to get.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #9459249 -

It's too early to worry about Christmas presents.
Christmas Eve exists for a reason.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: jewunit]
    #9459263 -



--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9459270 -

They told me buy them nothing. But I making a strolling for them.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9459291 -

for the dad: $40 papa john's gift card :shrug:

i have no idea what to get my mom..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9459312 -

Cognitive_Shift said:





you should have gotten a 12 pack for her, 3 cokes probably wont last her the day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9459328 -

The cokes are for the pops, mom gets the big black dildo.:smirk:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9459352 -

I am buying my dad Brian Eno & David Byrne's - Everything That Happens Will Happen Today album



I am going to buy my mom some lame OSU memorabilia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #9459401 -

Got my dad this t-shirt, I'm going to give it to him this weekend...



I don't know what to get mom, most likely a book.


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: Tangerines]
    #9459409 -

Back in the day, when there were those huge video cameras with the VHS, my dad would tape the fireplace going. He wasted a whole tape to record the fire because he loved watching it. So as a joke I bought a DVD of a fireplace fire going:smirk:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: danlennon3]
    #9459422 -

for my mom....  carton of stoges n a version of freecell with hugh laurie on the cards.

for my dad...  granny porn.


--------------------
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm... ... ...


ok.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: Tangerines]
    #9459430 -

Damn that's a good idea.
I made my dad go to the David Byrne concert with me and his girl friend (:lol:) and he really enjoyed it, so that would make a good gift.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: jewunit]
    #9459437 -

My mom+dad saw him in Cleveland a couple months ago.  I just know my dad is a huge Talking Heads and Brian Eno fan so that CD will be a good gift.

He used to tell me about seeing TH during the Stop Making Sense tour. Big Suit FTW!

My mom will love anything I get her. Especially if I can find a candle that says OSU. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9459444 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
The cokes are for the pops, mom gets the big black dildo.:smirk:



I'd have gotten my dad the dildo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9459447 -

Shop for: Giant Black Dildo

Nothing like buying used  dildos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #9459450 -

I got my parents a gift certificate to the Integratron.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whatd u get your parents for christmas? [Re: danlennon3]
    #9459482 -

danlennon3 said:
Back in the day, when there were those huge video cameras with the VHS, my dad would tape the fireplace going. He wasted a whole tape to record the fire because he loved watching it. So as a joke I bought a DVD of a fireplace fire going:smirk:




:ilold: :rofl:


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Most Random Gift This year?
( 1 2 3 all )
WildCardsRevenge 3,790 42 12/29/05 12:14 PM
by Konnrade
* I just found out Christmas is ... Noetical 1,145 10 12/19/05 08:43 PM
by bigbadwolf
* I don't want to celebrate Christmas DNKYD 1,223 11 09/27/05 09:54 PM
by LazyGnome
* Christmas music makes me want to go on a homicidal rampage
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 3,894 42 12/08/06 10:58 PM
by Vvellum
* Great last minute christmas gift idea.... SneezingPenis 1,733 8 12/20/05 01:00 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Vandals - Gun for christmas (humor) Todcasil 668 1 12/12/04 07:32 PM
by Vvellum
* Worst Christmas Gift you've ever given someone? adamj 1,754 16 12/12/06 05:06 PM
by BlindLemon
* Awesome/ cool Christmas/holiday tradions/ideas. shwowsh 873 2 09/30/03 06:50 PM
by BluMonkee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,414 topic views. 7 members, 7 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.