Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea.
    #8467707 -

This may be stupid but bear with me. I thought it would be cool to make posters or images kind of like anti-drug posters. The ones where they show people who are all fucked up and say that a certain drug led them to that place? I thought it'd be cool to make reverse posters show casing cultural icons who used drugs. With the captions having a sarcastic or irony or sardonic meaning. And then the pictures having a cool kind comic kind of drug trip feeling to them I'm by no means a artist and this may be stupid but here's a couple attempts I made it at.







I tend to like to do creative things when I get baked.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8467727 -

the greater mass of modern society would not find them acceptable or funny...but this community would surely enjoy them :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8467728 -

I would LOVE to do something like this.

I live in the Austin area and for a long time I've wanted to go to the capital and talk to people about medical marijuana.

But instead of talking to people about that, I would hand out pamphlets outlining the dangers of heroin and morphine/painkiller addiction, overdose rates, etc. and tell people that while undergoing surgery it would be WRONG for patients to receive painkillers, because they were addictive drugs and it would be a bad example to children.

If they said "but those drugs have medical properties", I would say "That's the same argument those medical marijuana wierdos use. You sound just like them. Aren't you against dangerous addictive drugs?"

I think this is an effective argument and I think you should make these posters and stick them up in public bathrooms.


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8467746 -

Another one.



--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8467749 -

Haha, nice. I like it!


--------------------


Come on breakthrough with me...such wonders terrify the soul...it's real no need to question...knowledge infiltrates the host

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8467754 -

StrandedVoyager said:
Another one.





:congrats:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: JackthaTripper]
    #8467759 -

What about:


Marijuana.....may lead to uncontrollable laughter.


--------------------


Come on breakthrough with me...such wonders terrify the soul...it's real no need to question...knowledge infiltrates the host

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: JackthaTripper]
    #8467764 -

That bush poster could be construed as an anti-cocaine ad.

How about:

Smoking marijuana may lead to laughter, conviviality, and lifelong friendships.


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8467776 -




Two more.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8467779 -

:lol:

Not a stupid idea at all.

I would totally put those up around town.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8467811 -



--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8467821 -

Not sure about that last one...


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #8467836 -

Yup. You should add every other drug you can find :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8467839 -

Madtowntripper said:
:lol:

Not a stupid idea at all.

I would totally put those up around town.




--------------------
"If you take a psychedelic,and aren't afraid you've done too much, you haven't done enough."

:mushroom2: Terence Mckenna :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8467909 -

kriminalelement said:
I live in the Austin area and for a long time I've wanted to go to the capital and talk to people about medical marijuana.




I'm with my mom outside of a walmart in atlanta and they have a
DARE booth set up, they ask something about drugs as I enter the
store and I shout back "you dont want my opinion on drugs and dare"

on my way out one woman rushes up and insists that I discuss it,
apparently she thinks I'll be a convert and support DARE from
then on, anyway we have an engrossing debate regarding the drug
war and the failure of dare and a good size crowd builds,
probably about 50 people, this woman is spitting the lies
regarding ecstasy, I counter with psychologists and researchers
are still condemning the DEA regarding the emergency scheduling
of one of the greatest therapeutic drugs they've encountered

everything she hit me with I countered, when I started attacking
prescription drugs, her response is that doctors know what
they're doing... half the crowd lost it when I mentioned medical
malpractice, I started talking about LSD and Psilocybin being
researched in the treatment of cluster and migraine headaches
some lady stepped up and mentioned her ergotamine migraine pills
and the whole crowd turned on them, they packed up shop and left

I warned them and gave them the fiercest 45 minutes of debate
they'd ever encountered... my mom shook her head and asked why I
know so much, I blamed it on her and the whole "get the
encyclopedia" bullshit she put me through as a kid when I had a
question

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8468133 -



teehee


--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8468145 -

Prisoner#1 said:
kriminalelement said:
I live in the Austin area and for a long time I've wanted to go to the capital and talk to people about medical marijuana.




I'm with my mom outside of a walmart in atlanta and they have a
DARE booth set up, they ask something about drugs as I enter the
store and I shout back "you dont want my opinion on drugs and dare"

on my way out one woman rushes up and insists that I discuss it,
apparently she thinks I'll be a convert and support DARE from
then on, anyway we have an engrossing debate regarding the drug
war and the failure of dare and a good size crowd builds,
probably about 50 people, this woman is spitting the lies
regarding ecstasy, I counter with psychologists and researchers
are still condemning the DEA regarding the emergency scheduling
of one of the greatest therapeutic drugs they've encountered

everything she hit me with I countered, when I started attacking
prescription drugs, her response is that doctors know what
they're doing... half the crowd lost it when I mentioned medical
malpractice, I started talking about LSD and Psilocybin being
researched in the treatment of cluster and migraine headaches
some lady stepped up and mentioned her ergotamine migraine pills
and the whole crowd turned on them, they packed up shop and left

I warned them and gave them the fiercest 45 minutes of debate
they'd ever encountered... my mom shook her head and asked why I
know so much, I blamed it on her and the whole "get the
encyclopedia" bullshit she put me through as a kid when I had a
question



your a fuckin baller


--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #8468154 -

I enjoyed that tale too. Thanks Prisoner. You rock teh free world :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8468802 -

Making all sorts of internet banners and stuff would be interesting as well.

Heres my contribution:






if it will help though ^_^


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just thought of a reverse propaganda idea. [Re: Green420Thang]
    #8468810 -

Green420Thang said:
I enjoyed that tale too. Thanks Prisoner. You rock teh free world :rockon:




people are just tired of getting lied to by the machine, most
people in this country want drugs decriminalizes, half the cops in
the nation are sick of fighting the drug was and want the same
thing... why is it we're still fighting for it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Propaganda on Inhalants Ravus 2,626 16 06/14/05 10:27 PM
by nitroguy
* Psilocybin Propaganda Fospher 1,950 1 05/25/10 11:14 PM
by mianfei
* Funniest Idea on the shroomery ever. Hanky 852 11 06/25/04 06:06 AM
by DONOTDELETE
* Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions.
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 2,831 51 07/07/20 11:48 AM
by lowbrow
* Anyone mind throwing ideas out for first tattoo? Spooge 2,117 13 06/25/04 06:20 AM
by RunDMT
* Simple trippy designs + ideas? Hawkeye2 2,672 10 12/09/04 09:09 PM
by deltron
* 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 9,768 54 03/04/03 11:46 AM
by Sterile
* Fun / original ideas for dates?
( 1 2 all )
zee_werp 3,545 26 11/01/04 06:20 PM
by Hendostan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,816 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.