Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAmethyst_Acid
Digital Ruler
Female

Re: Fun / original ideas for dates? [Re: vivid]
    #3291548 - 10/28/04 09:36 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

date rape is always fun & unexpected

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLoginName
Stranger
Re: Fun / original ideas for dates? *DELETED* [Re: zee_werp]
    #3291556 - 10/28/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Ythan

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: Fun / original ideas for dates? [Re: LoginName]
    #3292128 - 10/29/04 12:09 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah great ideas...not. vivid I could see the humor in...'loginname' is just lame...

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
Re: Fun / original ideas for dates? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3292177 - 10/29/04 12:27 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
Have a day giving your time to some needy people toghter

Then after the day is over have nasty sex feeling good about what you have done for the other people

That's not bad.  Preying on the woman's nurture instincts/showing her you're Good People/Sharing good citizenship. 
I can't see how she wouldn't want to do her Duty for The Party after something like that.  :yesnod:

GB

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

OfflineKidShelleen
watch thesensations
Re: Fun / original ideas for dates? [Re: zee_werp]
    #3293123 - 10/29/04 09:19 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

She made you a bunch of dinners? She's caring for you and you are looking to care for her in return. That's very good. When it's back and forth like that, it gets real nice. Enjoy!

KS

--------------------
"Who would be free themselves must strike the blow" -Lord Byron

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: Fun / original ideas for dates? [Re: KidShelleen]
    #3305808 - 11/01/04 05:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well we had a pretty sweet weekend. Friday night we cooked a dinner of stirfry with a bunch of yummy stuff in it and then just chilled cause she was tired from a weeks work at the factory. Saturday we got up and sat around in the sun for a while then we went to the art gallery before going on a sweet drive out through the countryside until we found this crazy farm place that had a bunch of animals like ostriches, emus, peacocks, turkeys, some other crazy chicken type things, llamas, deer, sheep, donkeys,  so we wandered round there for a while, listened to this male emu making a crazy fucking bongo drum sound, and I chased some peacocks around for a while trying to score her a cool feather (didn't get one, those little buggers can run fast!!). Then we drove back through some backroads and went and got out 'Liquid Sky' (fucking craaazy movie!!)...made another dinner of orange roughy (fish), asparagus, new potatoes, salad and oyster mushrooms (yummm)...went to watch the video but my VCR was playing up so I had to pull it apart and clean the heads before we could watch it. Sunday we went on another sweet drive through the country to this place called 'Manuka Gorge' where there was a walk to an old unused railway tunnel...the walk was shorter than we were hoping so we drove round some gravel roads till we found this wetland with some walking tracks and a bunch of ducks etc. That was kind of interesting. When we got back to town went to the grocery store and got ingredients for burritoes and made those and I gave her a backrub in preperation for another weeks work at the factory. A good weekend!!

So anyway I doubt any of you are really interested but I just thought I'd have a little ramble to let you guys know I took heed to your advice and it worked out well :smile:

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Fun / original ideas for dates? [Re: vivid]
    #3306100 - 11/01/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

vivid said:
heres a surefire plan:  Secure some cocaine, invite her over.. pour some wine, light some candles, then put the cocaine in a thing glass with 20ml of water and 2:1 ration of cocaine:baking soda, then hold the glass over the candle together, gazing into eachothers cracklusting eyes.  smoke the crack, fuck like wild sweaty pigs and then kick her out when you start to crash... then drink the rest of the wine by yourself.

:lol:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract