Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Shrooms and Siezures - Please read
    #841828 -


Someone had a siezure from shrooms. Is this common or have their been reports of this before?

Here is what I know. He had a dosage of 3-5 grams. (A dry ounce was divided between 6-8 people). He is 18 and very active. I know nothing about his medical history. He also smoked 1 or 2 bowls of good cannabis, and a beer (maybe more). Anyways, about 1-2 hours after ingestion this dude has a siezure. I went "exploring" while this happened so I did not personally witness it, but several other people did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms and Siezures - Please read [Re: vader]
    #841833 -

This is not normal at all, and probably wasnt directly caused by the mushrooms or the pot. It probably wasn't a full blown 'seizure'. He may have just freaked and started convulsing. I've heard of crazier things happening.. people foaming at the mouth and shit. Was he doing anything else prior to the shrooms and pot? The day before?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms and Siezures - Please read [Re: ]
    #842063 -

I don't know what he did that day or the day before, but people where suprised he did shrooms, so he probally was pretty straight edge about what he took. He definately wasn't messed up on anything when he took em though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms and Siezures - Please read [Re: vader]
    #842528 -

how long did it last? over 60 seconds is considered a siezure.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms and Siezures - Please read [Re: vader]
    #845555 -

I had a seizure one time when I took acid. I took three hits of blotter, smoked some weed, and did a few nitrous balloons. I was playing a video game while peaking and next thing I know I'm losing awareness. It's hard to explain. I was drawn into the game like I was actually the character. When I came out if it I remeber my dad standing over me asking if I'm alright. The odd thing is the seizure almost completely ended my trip. I think they might trigger seizures if you have an underlying condition or take other drugs that lower your seizure threshold.


--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms and Siezures - Please read [Re: vader]
    #846393 -

With out more detailed information on the event is impossible to tell if the event was a seizure or a pusdosizure. Was there a elevation of body temperature did he lose consciousness?.The eye dilation test would be masked by the shrooms and weed so isn't relevant also since was doing shrooms the aura or glow test wouldn't be relevant. Did he feel like a breeze was blowing on him?Did the seizure start in one area of the body and progress or did it start with a total lose of posture? How was he feeling before the event started, during and after? I have seen several posts on seizures while doing shrooms in last 2 months so this has my curiosity peeked> Also is there any history of MDMA (XTC) use or nitrous oxide use?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shrooms and Siezures - Please read [Re: vader]
    #846649 -

its next to impossible to tell if someone had an actual seizure without documented reoccurances. however, i have experienced the same exact thing after a similar episode a year before. i went to the doctor and got a check-up and cat scan and was told i was perfectly fine. i've heard of many people having "seizures" and in my opinion it happens when you cross your body's threshold, pass out and convulse. its the body's natural reaction to just shut down if its reality is crushed too abruptly or the mind can't handle what is happening. of course this is just my opinion from my experiences. hope some of this helps. if there are any other seizures though he should get checked out by a doctor. i wonder if he has high blood pressure??? he should look into that..


--------------------

All posts are merely fictional stories that I dreamt. Who woulda thought!

"Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* eating 3.5 grams of shrooms = a seizure? DiarYofaMadmaN 2,808 7 08/31/05 12:53 AM
by Annom
* psilocibin cause of seizure?? wyldtouch69 3,303 10 07/04/18 01:03 AM
by PrimalSoup
* Questions on mixing shrooms and E Gabble Ratchet 13,494 11 02/24/20 01:31 PM
by BobLazar
* Do you give home grown shrooms for free?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
shroom_assassin 28,814 70 12/16/21 10:20 PM
by Sub-Easy
* Reaction to shrooms... Old_Man_Trouble 12,846 18 08/10/01 05:26 PM
by Alien
* Post deleted by Moe Howard bigidiot 5,278 18 08/26/01 10:55 PM
by Maxawow
* Re: lsd and/or shrooms and obssive compulsive disorder jebus 8,208 9 04/13/01 04:56 PM
by Bleuboxo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,370 topic views. 0 members, 16 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.