Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Karma is bullshit
    #8333194 -

I lost 20 bucks the other day. I have no fucking clue how though. I took 20 out of my wallet and put it into my pciket so that I could give this girl her money quickly as soon as I got to her, which was 2 mins away. I got there, and the 20 is no where to be found. I backed tracked my steps and it just dissapiered. Fucking bullshit.


AND TODAY! I was at the motherfucking supermarket getting some muchies at like 2am and then I open my wallet to find my fucking card is missing! The same fucking card that I used just an hour before to withdrawal money. Not to mention right before I knew my card was missing I gave a guy in line a free firehouse coupon for a free combo, just because I was high and felt generous like that. He gave me a stack of fucking unstamped free coffee cards. Like what the fuck, I didn't even ask for anything, but if you're going to give me something in re turn at least let it have SOME value.

Karma is fucking ridiculous. I'm just going to go around being a huge fucking dick to everyone. Fuck everyone else, I'm not going out of my way for jack shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Innominate]
    #8333197 -

thats your karma

its bullshit
but thats still it
thats hat karma is
its what you are doing right now
your making it, if you think its so shity just quit


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Innominate]
    #8333198 -

It's just 20 bucks, they print more money everyday.

You are lucky you aren't me, I went to get gas today and my card got denied. I went home to check my balance only to find out somebody stole my info and drained my checking account to -23.17

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: lbtchnlgs]
    #8333220 -

Karma is for real respect it and learn from it. Sometimes this means humbling yourself to its strange ways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Innominate]
    #8333274 -

Perhaps karma is getting back at you for something you did when you were 12 :shrug:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: niteowl]
    #8333280 -

did you leave your card at the machine....i do this when im stoned on a regular basis....always get in the mail 3 days later. usually dont even notice its gone.

im a little ambivalent toward karma. id like to think that karma is real, the only thing is what moral basis is it based on? different for everyone? doesnt seem plausible to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: notapillow]
    #8333375 -

nalyudi said:
did you leave your card at the machine....i do this when im stoned on a regular basis....always get in the mail 3 days later. usually dont even notice its gone.




More than likely. I was more than fucked up all night long.

nalyudi said:
im a little ambivalent toward karma. id like to think that karma is real, the only thing is what moral basis is it based on? different for everyone? doesnt seem plausible to me.





Karma is bullshit to me. I mean, what the fuck did the little infant do to deserve a still birth? How does karma explain that shit? Karma is just another way of making yourself feel better when bad shit happens to you, so you try and think "well hmm, I must have done SOMETHING in my life to deserve that". No, I'm sorry, I'm just not buying it. I'm nice to just about everyone I meet and I still get fucked. Believing in a such thing as karma is just as bad as believing in organized religion. It's just another way to try and explain shitty situations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Innominate]
    #8333381 -

well i dont think that if karma were real it would be the basis to explain all events in ones life. shit happens to good people, thats just the way it goes. when shit gets real deep i just tell myself "could be dead, this aint so bad"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Innominate]
    #8333394 -

Your the one that lost that shit.

Look after it better and it won't happen. 

Don't go blaming other people.:thumbdown:
That sorta karma is real cuz when ya piss enuf peeps off they shit back on you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Ego Death]
    #8333405 -

Ego Death said:
Your the one that lost that shit.

Look after it better and it won't happen. 

Don't go blaming other people.:thumbdown:
That sorta karma is real cuz when ya piss enuf peeps off they shit back on you.




wtf are you talking about man. I know I lost the shit, that's exactly why I'm saying karma isn't fucking real. I know that I'M the one that lost it, and that I didn't lose it because I did something "bad in my past" or some shit. I'm not blaming ANYONE, I'm just simply stating that karma is bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Innominate]
    #8333411 -

I think karma is more involved with other people doing stuff to you, not you doing stuff to you though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: wildchild68]
    #8333418 -

Karma is karma. "If you do something bad something bad will happen to you" basically. I don't think me losing 20 bucks is exempt from the whole karma rule. According to karma I lost my 20 bucks and my debit card even after I was a nice guy and gave someone a free firehouse combo coupon. When is it going to be my turn to receive some good karma?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Innominate]
    #8333420 -

did you step on a turtle? last i knew stepping on a turtle = -20 bucks. im for cereal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: nalyudi]
    #8333427 -

i called some fat bitch a fat bitch then i bought some shoes but when i got them home they were too big.


damn karma.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Innominate]
    #8333431 -

Quote:
I'm just going to go around being a huge fucking dick to everyone. Fuck everyone else



Quote:
I'm not blaming ANYONE



Well your taking out on them.

You lose your shit then say well karma don't exist so I;m gonna cunt everyone else.  Hmmmmmmmmmmm!  :chainsaw:  Just seems a bit whack to me!

Fair enough your pissed about losing your shit but you take it a bit far man.  Its just a possession ya know?  Don't let this change your attitude to people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Innominate]
    #8333432 -

Nah, I love turtles. I have a bunch of animals actually, all well taken care of.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Innominate]
    #8333436 -

Whatever I'm not even pissed anymore I'm fucked up.Except it's one of those times where you're fucked up and then you wake up however many hours later with a huge hangover. At least I type more coherently than most of the posters here still. Thank God for automatic spell check.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: Innominate]
    #8333442 -

I think karma is that you get what you give. You could be an asshole and go around robbing people and treating everyone like shit, you could seem to get away with it your whole life, but someone like that isen't capable of love so they will never recieve it, thats there karma.

Or you could be someone who is a good person, bad things may happen to you, you may get robbed by the previous guy, but in the end your a good person and you can find someone who loves you and no matter what happens to you, you will be able to go home to them every night, thats your karma.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: DimensionX]
    #8333452 -

western people don't know karma.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma is bullshit [Re: DimensionX]
    #8333455 -

He's right man... You'll get yours.

Just do what you do and don't let little bullshit get you down. You're better than that.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A lesson in Karma....
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,544 30 06/30/05 02:24 PM
by Ravus
* What if there is no Karma?
( 1 2 all )
Scolecite 2,066 22 05/03/04 12:34 AM
by Viveka
* Believe in good Karma? I do after $420
( 1 2 all )
laska 4,570 33 05/01/07 04:23 AM
by blissedout
* Fuck Karma! The World is Governed by Chaos
( 1 2 all )
pantsboy 3,581 29 08/12/06 02:35 PM
by notapillow
* Karma (the shit works!)
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 1,969 23 07/16/07 10:20 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Karma bhamlaxy 1,389 14 02/03/07 10:34 PM
by eligal
* America's Karma? Ravus 989 18 08/03/05 05:12 PM
by Todcasil
* Proof Karma is crap
( 1 2 3 all )
Crasher 4,355 47 02/12/08 09:30 AM
by Bridgeburner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,090 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 60 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.