Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Karma (the shit works!)
    #7185319 -

I never used to believe in karma before and I thought that it was just hippy bullshit.  But, I think I am starting to believe now.  Here's why:

1.  There's this guy named Phil whom I lent money to a long time ago.  All of a sudden he moved on me and I never knew where he went to.  He stiffed me for $200 and that has always pissed me off.  I was hoping that one day I would run into him so that I could at least pull my gun on him or something.

I found out today that he got busted on a DUI (driving while drunk).  He also got popped for leaving the scene of an accident.  DUI rules in my state are very strict.  Offenders automatically lose their licenses for a year, have to pay thousands in fines, and are mandated to attend alcohol abuse classes (which they must pay for).  It seriously fucks up your life.

Have fun walking everywhere for the next year Phil!  :thumbup:

2.  I was friend's with a guy named Chad a long time ago.  He hit some hard times and he needed to borrow some money.  Given that he was a friend I lent him some.  I found out later that the money I was lending him was partially fueling his heroin habit.  When I found out that he had turned into a junkie I cut all ties with him.

I did vandalize his nice Ford Mustang with some spraypaint one time and that felt good.  Also, he ended up getting busted twice with heroin.  So, his life got all fucked up which made me happy.  But, I always felt that I hadn't done enough to get him back.

Well today I stumbled upon his old bass guitar that was his pride and joy (after his car).  A year ago or so he put the guitar up to pay for a drug debt.  The bass shuffled between several people and I was at a friend's house today when I saw it.  This friend needed to unload it and I got the bass.  I could sell it and make a profit or I could keep it.  If Chad knew I had this thing he would FLIP the fuck out.

Here are some pics of it:





I love your bass Chad!  Thanks a lot!  hahahahaha

Today was a good day.  :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7185326 -
Log in to view attachment

Dear Phil,

Please think about this song when you're sitting in those alcohol abuse classes and when you have to ride your bike everywhere.

:heart:,

Randal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7185328 -

I think the fact that you vandalized his shit and still feel like you didn't do enough makes it not count as karma


but I don't buy that bullshit anyways, so good for you!


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7185335 -
Log in to view attachment

Dear Chad,

Please think of this song as you go through opiate withdrawals for the 10th time.

:heart:,

Randal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7185352 -

So I went to his house and did some speed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7185356 -

nice grab, sweet bass.

but dude, i have to tell you.. i don't think that those thin black bars over your eyes are really saving your identity.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7185360 -

They can't hide IP'S :shake:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7185361 -

haha I don't give a shit. There are like a million pics of me on this site.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7185366 -

I should warn you, gloating over another's demise can have its own karmic repercussions. I speak from experience here.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7185367 -

yeah.. so why bother?


basically what i'm saying is.. i want to get lost in your eyes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: Silversoul]
    #7185372 -

Silversoul said:
I should warn you, gloating over another's demise can have its own karmic repercussions. I speak from experience here.



+1 to that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: Silversoul]
    #7185381 -

Silversoul said:
I should warn you, gloating over another's demise can have its own karmic repercussions. I speak from experience here.



This feels so fucking good though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7185404 -

Karma is teh ghey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: Boom]
    #7185455 -

Do you think that I should send Chad some e-mail pics of me posing with the bass and shit?

Ooohhh that would be so sweet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7185472 -

Why do you hate him so much for becoming an addict? I'd think the guy could use a little compassion.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: Silversoul]
    #7185499 -

1.  Junkies are the lowest form of life on earth.  They will stab their own mothers in the back for $5.  They are subhuman.

2.  This dude fucked me bad.  It feels good to know that he's been fucked.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7185514 -

I used to have a friend who was a tweaker, and she mooched a lot of money and favors out of me as well. I eventually cut off all ties with her. But I still took no joy in her addictions, and was pleased when I heard she was going to NA meetings and getting sober.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7185515 -

Hey Randall Nice Bass!! Is it a Fender?  Hows the schnozz feel? Any pain? r u havin trouble Breathing? My friend is teh Jewish and had his done and had nothin but problems for the last 5 yrs!!!!  Dont be so gloating becuz you Know what they say, Right KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!!  Itll backfire on yo ass!!:bouncysmoke:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: Boom]
    #7185516 -

Boom said:
Karma is teh ghey



Dude, karma is better than sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Karma (the shit works!) [Re: Silversoul]
    #7185522 -

Silversoul said:
I used to have a friend who was a tweaker, and she mooched a lot of money and favors out of me as well.  I eventually cut off all ties with her.  But I still took no joy in her addictions, and was pleased when I heard she was going to NA meetings and getting sober.



I guess I'm a vindictive son-of-a-bitch.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Instant Karma got me! Morphrying 992 7 04/10/03 06:33 PM
by Morphrying
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,402 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Hardest Working Musician?
( 1 2 all )
Adom 4,963 30 05/06/03 08:00 AM
by Fliquid
* just pics from work
( 1 2 3 all )
frogsheath 12,106 40 12/20/02 11:11 AM
by AJ420
* Cedar point... whos worked there and whos goin work 03? Fungushungry 1,481 9 04/03/03 12:21 PM
by dia
* Would this possibly work?? TriptopinkFloyd 1,749 13 12/16/02 05:45 PM
by eltardo
* this was found in my work scotsman1 1,330 13 12/07/02 09:47 AM
by Mr Wobblehead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,969 topic views. 5 members, 160 guests and 58 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.