Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me...
    #8278943 -

Looking at him in a certain angle made it click.

Oh god, I feel so embarassed and ashamed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8278987 -

Why are you embarrassed and ashamed? People are generally attracted to others who remind them of themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me... [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #8279005 -

Is that really normal, though? I feel it would be kind of narcisstic. Not to mention really awkward if we really looked similar one day and were out together.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8279267 -

I am definitely more attracted to people who are "like me," personality wise, or appearence wise. 

I think it's okay; don't let that stop you from getting closer.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8279278 -

Anonymous said:
Is that really normal, though? I feel it would be kind of narcisstic. Not to mention really awkward if we really looked similar one day and were out together.



Why?  Are you worried about what strangers will think?  :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me... [Re: MOTH]
    #8279527 -

This brings to mind the classic personality test question: would you have sex with your clone?


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me... [Re: deCypher]
    #8279539 -

I personally don't think this is a big deal. I think I read somewhere that a lot of guys are attracted to women that resemble their moms.

Thankfully I'm not one of those.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me... [Re: deCypher]
    #8279544 -

Maybe. Probably not, due to awkwardness. Though, we could be feeling kinky at the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8279828 -

be careful they might be related to you. this happened to me once thank god we found out before anything happend. but now everytime we see eachother it is very akward


--------------------
Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?
o Henry Ford

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me... [Re: trscstghst]
    #8279965 -

ur mom


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me... [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8280558 -

no more like a 2nd cousin


--------------------
Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?
o Henry Ford

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eeek! I found out this guy I had a crush on kind of looks like me... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8282782 -

My boyfriend kinda looks like me... we're both tiny, cute little things. I definitly go for people that are physically similar to me and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my torturous crush - what to do? enotake2 1,105 14 08/16/07 11:45 PM
by Grok
* Embarrassing Issue Cakes 1,018 15 11/21/06 03:12 AM
by The_Hobbit
* Crushes BrAiN 813 6 05/17/05 08:25 AM
by Liz
* Crushes Anonymous 500 3 09/22/08 11:12 PM
by BrainChemistry
* Attraction to shemales and questioning one's sexuality... Anonymous 17,468 17 11/13/08 04:16 PM
by Anonymous
* Loss of Attraction to GF Mickalopagus 1,374 12 12/14/07 10:57 PM
by enotake2
* I guess it is true oppisites do attract Dobie 696 5 10/22/08 11:53 AM
by Dobie
* I feel that my world has just been crushed. cyb3rtr0n 3,601 19 08/20/09 08:48 PM
by Shroomzoom622

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
704 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.