Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings
    #8218475 -

I about cried this morning when I called them to order the MLB extra innings package and they informed me that they no longer had it. and MLB.TV is 15$/month. That is still an option but I want to watch the games on TV not on my computer.

:hissyfit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8219064 -

MLB tv is better anyway. They save every single game to their database so at any point you can go back and watch any particular game, or inning from any game. I havent looked around yet this year but in the past they have had the past couple of years archived and available for people to view as well. It's really pretty awesome and you are missing out if you don't get it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: Deadmaker]
    #8219087 -

I'm thinking about it since you can pay by month and I can output video from my comp to my TV.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8219173 -

It's totally worth it IMO. I've had it every year since they first offered it (2004 I think)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: Deadmaker]
    #8219175 -

You can just pay by month right, not for the whole season? I might wait a bit..maybe til Joba becomes a starter around July.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8219186 -

YEah, by month is fine. I Think if you pay for the whole year up front then there is a small discount, but not a very big one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: Deadmaker]
    #8219341 -

When I was checking prices earlier it was 15.99/month or 89.99 for the entire year. Im looking more into this MLB.Tv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8219361 -

2-0 White Sox already. Orlando Cabrera walk, stole second and Thome homered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: Deadmaker]
    #8219375 -

Im fortunate that they are showing the Cubs over on ESPN2 today

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8219415 -

Damn that was a good looking stroke on Fukudome's part.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: Deadmaker]
    #8219424 -

Fukudome just doubled off the first pitch he saw after receiving a standing ovation in Wrigley :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: Deadmaker]
    #8219455 -

Ugh I have Buehrle in my other league...3 straight singles, bases loaded no outs.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DISH doesnt have MLB extra innings [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8219468 -

Yeah ive got him in this league...that second season could have easily been an error on Cabrera.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MLB Trading Deadline Madtowntripper 1,879 14 07/27/06 02:27 PM
by zappaisgod
* MLB All-Star Game OneMoreRobot3021 805 8 07/13/06 04:34 PM
by zappaisgod
* I *just* realized that I have free MLB Extra Innings... Madtowntripper 659 4 04/10/07 10:06 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Melky Cabrera Appreciation Thread OneMoreRobot3021 1,138 10 08/06/07 01:52 PM
by alarmist
* Willis and Cabrera to Detroit Redstorm 750 5 12/06/07 07:51 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Granderson and Hanley Ramírez,D.Cabrera up for trade kilroy69 699 4 05/14/06 06:00 PM
by kilroy69
* MLB questions Basilides 998 2 07/08/06 11:52 PM
by Basilides
* 2018 MLB
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Brian Jones 12,322 201 02/18/20 08:22 PM
by Ran-D

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,246 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.