Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I *just* realized that I have free MLB Extra Innings...
    #6759034 -

Apparently its a free preview until the 15th?

Who knew...I'm watching the Angels/A's right now...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I *just* realized that I have free MLB Extra Innings... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6759089 -

Orlando Cabrera, 2 doubles.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I *just* realized that I have free MLB Extra Innings... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6760758 -

Lucky son of a bitch. I bet if my cable wasn't stolen I'd have the preview too.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I *just* realized that I have free MLB Extra Innings... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6760899 -

I juat pay for it like a good little baseball addict.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I *just* realized that I have free MLB Extra Innings... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6769359 -

Madtowntripper said:
Apparently its a free preview until the 15th?

Who knew...I'm watching the Angels/A's right now...



Last night my girlfriend realized she has the same preview. We watched White Sox/Oakland, SF/SD, and some of the Cincy game.

We're gonna split the cost of the package.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MLB questions Basilides 998 2 07/08/06 11:52 PM
by Basilides
* MLB Playoff Predictions
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,962 54 07/12/07 06:29 PM
by Deadmaker
* MLB Audio
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,665 36 04/14/06 11:43 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Top Japanese Pitcher Cleared for MLB Play Madtowntripper 1,290 5 10/11/06 10:51 AM
by Infrared
* MLB-Braves robbyberto 837 3 01/10/07 11:14 AM
by lysergicide
* MLB draft Pat Bateman, VP 733 2 06/07/06 07:40 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* MLB Rivalry weekend OneMoreRobot3021 2,340 17 04/21/07 06:50 PM
by Liz
* Yankees sign first-ever baseball players to join MLB from China OneMoreRobot3021 1,777 15 06/21/07 05:36 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
659 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.