Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Cheesy First Trip
    #817954 - 08/15/02 11:46 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Here is the story of my first ever mushroom trip (2 days ago). I would like to thank everybody for their advice, Atoning Unifex for getting me started, and Anno for the inspiration.

I am a healthy 75kg male New Zealander, 20 and 361 days old. I first smoked marijuana at the age of 17. I enjoyed my first and only (so far) acid trip at the age of 20. Today I consumed an unknown dosage (probably about 2g) of dried P. Cubensis, strain Ecuador. The weather: warm and sunny. I hadn't eaten anything since the night before. At 5pm, I ingested all the shrooms I have ever grown. The taste, not too bad, but undeniably linked to smelly socks. At 5:30, I began to feel "warped". At 6, my mother rang. Stupidly, I talked to her, probably for about 20 minutes. During this time, the carpet and curtains became infinitely more fascinating than mother. Intricate patterns began to flow gracefully over the lounge. The curtains became neon, flashing. Mother got quite negative, but I didn't let that affect my trip. I have to wonder whether she could tell I was tripping, I was well into the trip by the time she hung up. Then I chatted to friends online for a while before realising it was my turn to cook dinner for my flat. This was a HUGE mistake. I REALLY should have said, "sorry guys, I'm not quite myself. please get your own". Instead I chose to cook garlic mashed potatoes and panfried fish. Peeling potatoes was pretty fun, while watching faces melt in the formica. The kitchen floor proved a huge distraction: scenes of the Andes and South American peasants unfolded. I find it quite difficult to believe that C12H17N2O4P can have such an unmistakable "geographical character", but this was pretty convincing. Throughout my trip, Aztec-influenced patterns prevailed. Back to dinner: somehow I managed to cook it, but for unknown reasons I gave ALL of the mashed potato to my two flatmates and 3/4 of the fish to myself. And I didnt even feel like eating! They're pretty understanding guys, but afterwards I was wishing there was some way I could surgically remove that dinner from their memories. Hopefully they can laugh it off..
Washing the dishes was great, the sinkful of suds a mass of rainbows. After cleaning all the mess up, it was 8:00. Time was incredibly warped. I was feeling pretty insane to be honest. The trip had an intensely cheesy, "carnival" feel.. walls breathing, everything melting, faces everywhere. I lay under the stars for a while and felt a cheesy sort of "cosmic connected-ness". I never had any CEVs, because for some reason I couldn't keep my eyes closed. Music never seemed that remarkable. I was amused by the thought of "myself", who seemed like another person, with his grand plans of growing pounds of shrooms without ever having tried them. Walking along the street, I found it very easy to believe I had been transported 20 years into the future. The comedown wasn't so bad, but I was really looking forward to getting back to reality. There were aspects of the trip that weren't ideal, but I've learnt from them. My next trip will be very different, but I won't ever forget this trip, a great introduction to psilocybin.

Edited by zeta (08/16/02 08:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevkk_
DNA Timebomb

Loc: Planet Erf, Yo.
Re: Cheesy First Trip [Re: zeta]
    #818496 - 08/15/02 04:02 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Whats the question?

--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

Offlineaural
Hola Amigos!
Loc: The Desert In The Spring
    #818593 - 08/15/02 04:36 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe it means something else in NZ,but that doesn't sound "cheezy" to me.
Seems like you had a great first trip!

Offlinehappycamper
fresh on thescene
    #818775 - 08/15/02 05:41 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I think by "cheesy" he means like weird/bizarre.

--------------------
"If you want to improve be content to be thought foolish & stupid." -quote from some movie

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: Cheesy First Trip [Re: happycamper]
    #818809 - 08/15/02 05:51 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah.. it wasn't exactly a beautiful trip, it was quite grotesque..but very cool. I can't wait til next time

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #821209 - 08/16/02 02:02 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Next time go camping Great camping sites around NZ.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: Cheesy First Trip [Re: Sheepish]
    #821676 - 08/16/02 04:49 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

mmm, I'm creaming myself sitting here thinking about all the stuff I'm going to do when I've got a decent amount of shrooms...
rye grain jars are colonising nicely. Won't be too long!

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #823847 - 08/17/02 02:20 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

And the weather SHOULD be warming up sometime soon. So outdoor tripping should be a bit more pleasant than freezing to death right now.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#825597 - 08/18/02 12:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Trips can often be "grotesque" ...

Often I tend to see disfigured and uncomfortable grinning faces ... even on a good trip.

I've never had a true purely beautiful experience ... I feel like there is always evil within the good, which adds to the interesting effect. Bad trips just make the visuals more intense and menacing. Good trips make the visuals interesting and managable.

OfflinePeace_Patrol
Rambling hippie
Loc: Electric Neverending
Re: Cheesy First Trip [Re: HB]
    #829259 - 08/19/02 10:13 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds good man, but I can definatley understand the 'cheesy' side of it. Maybe it seems more cheesy to you as you had never tried shrooms before but undoubtabley ready a few trip reports, so all the stuff would already be becoming cliche before you even felt it! Sounds like it was fun none the less....
I was eating some of our old friend the lysergic-acid on the night of your B-day I belive, and I was causing myself to see heaps of cheesy shit, on purpose though, cause I find cheesy trippy stuff to be so amusing, for instance, I was looking at myself in a chrome jug and that made it very easy to warp my own reflection both with my mind and with movement...I warped into a happy childrens clown, then from there I was able to change myself into a menacing clown, then krusty the clown, then homer simpson, then I stopped becasue I couldn't stop laughing and it looked pretty freaky. This was definatley up there with the top hallucinations I have ever had, and it was cheesy, and fun! hehehehe....
Hope the grain is comnig along well...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals