Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: narkotik]
    #8161022 -

I wouldn't say a thing if you backed up your opinions with an argument. Over and over again you just posted the same opinion that pissed me off. I don't know what to tell you. I asked and wanted to hear what you had to say and what your solution would be. You just did'nt offer anything but your emotion and bias to the thread. :shrug:

Call me an asshole but if you can't make any arguments you shouldn't be in a discussion.


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. *DELETED* [Re: Kada]
    #8161023 -

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?



--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: narkotik]
    #8161038 -

Ok i know its not the same drug, but i remember watching this program on heroin and it showed addicts sitting on the streets, robbing, selling their bodies, basically all the grim sides to drug abuse.

Then they showed a woman who had moved on from all that, still uses heroin, but owns and runs her own business. She has become quite sucessful and has a normal life.

This was all made possible because she can get FREE heroin from the NHS. She has said since she has a ready supply she no longer craves it. Half of the addiction was down to her not knowing where her next hit would come from or where she would get the money.

Now all she has to do is pop to her chemist and she can get it on prescription. Slowly she is coming off it. She did try methadone, but found it wasn't enough and would always turn back to heroin.

Not saying this would work for everyone, but i do agree that if u cant get something you want it more.

If i'm honest i believe legalisation of everything will INITIALLY cause a lot of problems. You open the door to a sweet shop and tell a kid to take what he wants and he will go mad and gorge himself. Eventually though people would get over the "fad" of taking these once illegal drugs. People will either get bored, wont think its as cool, and eventually it will level off or decline.


--------------------
Welcome To The Realm of The Unknown!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: Chemy]
    #8161053 -

Chemy said:
LordOfChaos said:
Your answer to people killing people is WHO CARES.

You said right there in my post above, that people should kill themselves AND the people around them.



Even if prohibition ended, DUI/DWI should still be illegal, whether it's alcohol or meth or crack or weed.

People are doing meth right now, can you believe it?
Are they killing your children? Are they driving 100mph and killing elementary schools full of children?



No they are not that often. But if it was legal and more people do it with nothing in place to besides making it illegal, then many more accidents would occur. Many people would OD. the reason it isn't a rampid problem, is because it is illegal. People are doing it in their homes more often then not. Are you saying people wouldn't do it in public and endanger others at all if it was legal? Who would stop them? What would stop them? there would be nothing in place to keep people from killing others, even by accident.

And yes, i know there are people that are killed in accidents everyday. Some are sober, some are drunk, some are stoned, some are tweaking. But it would elevate the problem if there was nothing stopping people from doing things they think they have under control themselves but do not.

I was saying that something should be in place. If not the government then doctors? If not doctors then what? You come up with something that doesn't endanger others lives, then i will be cool with it. I don't believe in prohibition. But i think that some laws are good, and some people are idiots. what do we do to protect others from others when they are fucked up? Is there any kind of program that should be in place? Is there some sort of way to legalize everything without people being tards and fucking up others lives with their drug problems? I have no problem with drugs. Just the people who used them and cant control themselves.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. *DELETED* [Re: Kada]
    #8161059 -

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?



--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: Chemy]
    #8161070 -

I agree and i have no idea either. I am all for legalizing everything. Prohibition is unconstitutional, but there would really need to be harsh laws set against people endangering others with their activities. Especially when driving.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. *DELETED* [Re: narkotik]
    #8161075 -

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?



--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: Kada]
    #8161083 -

I just want to say this thread has got me thinking.

Thanks guys.

:thumbup:


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: Chemy]
    #8161086 -

Chemy said:
narkotik said:
Quote:
Wow i wasn't the only one thinking that.  Guess if two people are thinking the same thing... well... :rolleyes:



And you 2 need to get a room

Sheltered people are so funny.........



... WTF?  Can i ask how old you are?  Honestly... you make comments like this that just blow my mind... And you call me sheltered?  Where are you from ?  I'm definately not sheltered you have no idea who i am, where im from, nothing about me and you call me sheltered... this is so stupid its ridiculous.



Whenever I read someones pro-prohibition statements, I imagine the person on the other side is a soccer mom, wearing a sweater standing next to a minivan throwing her hands up into her face and screaming: OH MY GOD TEH CHILDREN

Bad habit I have



:rofl2:


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: narkotik]
    #8161114 -

narkotik said:
Umm i'm sorry but thats a stupid idea.. meth is the worst drug in my opinion.  Legalizing it would be so disastrous i dont want to think about it.... very very bad idea.  I have seen many friends go completely nuts while using meth.  Please think your posts through this was so stupid i'm sorry  but this is just retarted. :thumbdown:



You sir are a hypocrite too.

The meth that is so dangerous will dissappear once drugs are legalized.

If people can get a safe version of this upper they will. I'm positive 90% of the people doing meth today want a better option.

Legalization is that other option. Weather you want to see it or not.

Keep your blindfolds on and let things continue down the path they are on :imslow:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: niteowl]
    #8161119 -

I agree with you 100% good sir. Legalize that shit. In fact, legalize every drug.

But yeah, like you already pointed out... meth is already legal... and we give it to 6 year old kids.. as long as it's pfizer making and selling it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: narkotik]
    #8161139 -

narkotik said:
....you're right though people could use a little, stop, rest for a day and be fine. but i don't know anyone who used meth once like that. all im saying is legalization is a very bad idea. you don't sound like you have any experience in using this drug.. meth isn't one of those drugs you snort a little line and never do it again. who would snort it anyway knowing its effects if you smoke or inject it?



You truly are ignorant of some basic facts.

1. Not all met users are addicted.......fact

2. Legalization will get the street version (the dangerous version) off the streets.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: narkotik]
    #8161162 -

narkotik said:
It would make sense if the government COULD regulate it and legalize a safer form of meth, yeah. if its possible that would make perfect sense...



The government regulates cigarettes and alcohol pretty well. The same could be done for all drugs....even meth. There is a legal version called Desoxyn that has been around for years.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: narkotik]
    #8161181 -

narkotik said:
Quote:
False? Okay...:confused:

And I understand your points about how can be used to concetrate and whatnot, but that's generally in pretty low doses. I'm going to hazard a guess that most people who use it a lot use it otherwise. Ever seen someone tweaked out? They can't concentrate for shit. It can be pretty sad to watch.:shrug:



Agreed.



Again a problem that could be easily solved by legalization. Most of the people you see "tweeked out" are on too much meth. Having a regulated dosing scale would eliminate that problem.


And, many people who habitually use meth are probably ADD/ADHD and actually need meth in order to function properly. A properly prescribed meth will solve ALL the negative aspects of meth use.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: narkotik]
    #8161267 -

narkotik said:
If you havent used meth before then obviously you don't know one thing about the drug.  i've used it pretty heavily in the past and it fucked my body , mind, everything in a matter of weeks.  i've used pretty much every drug, and meth is one i hate and won't touch ever again.  dude you need to stop acting like you know it all or whatever with your comments and stupid shit.. i said what my point was.



:imslow:

Have you ever tried Desoxyn?

No.

All you have ever tried is a STREET POISON. No wonder you fucked you're body and mind up. The street version of meth is made up of several things you would not put in your body under a normal circumstance.

True pharmacudicialy (sp) produced meth......is safe for the human body to consume.

FACT


Weather you like it or not. The only real solution to the meth problem is LEGALIZATION.

It will get the poisonous street version out of America.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: niteowl]
    #8161281 -

Well done good Sir. You :owned: narkotik with the facts. :awesome:


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: bradmassive]
    #8161321 -

:snort:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: Kada]
    #8161347 -

LordOfChaos said:
I am all about legalizing natural drugs that are not addictive.



Quick fact.....ALL drugs are addictive. If a person can be addicted to sex or food, then they can be addicted to weed or shrooms.

Quote:
BUT, i have done meth.



No you did a street version of Desoxyn. You were given a fake drug.


BTW.....I have done meth too. So that "I have done meth argument" doesn't stand.

Quote:
The only thing that went wrong when i was on it was i stayed up a really long time. I stopped taking it when i realized i was taking it to much, and that it could harm me. Should it be illegal? No. Nothing should.



Starting to sound like a hypocrite now.

Quote:
I do agree that the world could end up being a fucked up place if people were allowed to take these drugs legally, because you know people wouldn't be afraid to go out in public high as hell. They would see no reason not to do a line and go drive to their buddies house.



Ever gotten in trouble for public intox?

The same rules would apply for all recreational drugs. Keep them at home, don't be caught driving under the influence and don't be caught high in public.

Quote:
Most people on this forum are pretty right minded, but i know some stupid redneck idiots that would cause death and destruction if they could walk around high all the time. How could you limit a user using outside of their homes? Drug testing couldn't prove anything. If it was legal, then it wouldn't be illegal to have it in your system.



We have this very problem now w/alcohol. Should we make alcohol illegal?

Quote:
I do believe that the government should have no right to tell us what we can and can't use as recreation, but what would be a possible alternative to keep people from harming themselves while using drugs freely?



LEGALIZE THEM :imslow:

Put restrictions similar to those on tobacco and alcohol.

Quote:
For gods sakes, people can't even be givin free reign over what they eat half the time. When they get fat as fuck, they just blame the fast food industry. I have noticed a more effort into being healthy in the last few years, but there are people that CAN NOT control themselves. What could society do as a alternative to jailing drug abusers? What about the abusers that don't want to quit? Let them kill themselves and possibly others around them in their recklessness? Please, come up with a decent program that helps, not restricts your god giving rights.



L E G A L I Z A T I O N



:flowstone:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: niteowl]
    #8161368 -

:congrats:


--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The evils of meth......a solution. [Re: Kada]
    #8161376 -

LordOfChaos said:
Chemy what you suggest is purely destructive. If the government makes everything legal with nothing in place to help users, alot of people would die. I'm not sure what could be done, but free reign is dangerous. Is their anything that we could do as a society to be helpful to people that choose to do drugs? Don't be a idiot and say that people should be allowed to kill others in their stupidity.

*I am agreeing with you on one thing; Drugs should be legal. But how do we handle that in a safe way? Is their a safe way? Should some 6 year old get run down by some methed out idiot because you think that people should do whatever they want however they want? Fine, if so, then how do they use safely? Is their a safe way? 



Where the fuck do you get off thinking that there's gonna be ANARCHY if drugs are legalized. Of course there are going to be restrictions to their use.....just like with alcohol today.

:shake: some people, geesh


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Fuckin Hate METH.
( 1 2 all )
sui 5,648 27 10/02/18 09:06 PM
by O_Dweeds
* meth
( 1 2 3 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 5,268 48 07/03/05 06:13 AM
by Randolph_Carter
* Fucking meth
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 7,708 47 04/11/06 07:35 PM
by hoopershroomer
* I was offered methadone LloydChristmas 1,632 14 07/25/06 03:52 PM
by Newbie
* Meth and HOT GUYS
( 1 2 all )
lightemup 5,703 38 08/09/05 01:27 AM
by mantis
* Good story on the "Meth Makers"
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,405 21 09/06/23 09:05 PM
by koods
* Why I Dont Do Pharmaceuticals, Reason #88201
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,206 27 03/11/07 03:50 PM
by some1whoisntme
* Pharmacy? freddurgan 1,004 9 07/07/05 09:35 PM
by Redstorm

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,475 topic views. 1 members, 27 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.