Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Mmmmmmm
    #8112602 -

Raw hamburger...
:drooling:

I always sneak little bites when I'm making chili.  It's so good.  I wish I could safely eat it all the time.  Gets me even more pumped for the chili too, though.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: circularvortex]
    #8112705 -

thats just wrong.


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: sandman_130]
    #8112714 -

yeah gross


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: circularvortex]
    #8112788 -

:thumbdown::sad:


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: skydog]
    #8112798 -

:thumbup:
Raw meat is so good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: skydog]
    #8112804 -

Really? No other carnivores out there?

Ok...so I don't eat too much RAW I guess, but let it brown for a little bit so its still pink on the inside of the chunks and warmed up. mmmmmmm. Tell me that's not tasty.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: circularvortex]
    #8112808 -

Steak in chili pwns. Keep your ground beef to nachos.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: Tangerines]
    #8112814 -

Thank you Tangerines!  All these damn celery eating hippies! :macdre:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: circularvortex]
    #8112817 -

:monkeydance:

meat!

meat!

jk i love meat as much as the next guy and upon further description that isn't so gross.  but cold raw meat is just unappetizing.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: circularvortex]
    #8112820 -

Ok, I thought you were talking about pink burger like out of the fridge. That's gross, and you could get a tapeworm.

Browned burger is different.

The tapeworm thing depends on where you come from, but there's not really a way to be sure there's not a cyst in the meat without cooking it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: Jeebies]
    #8112835 -

Ya, that's why I limit myself to a few bites here and there. Just raw hamburger isn't bad as long as it's not cold. Especially if it's good quality hamburger and not like ground chuck or something.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: circularvortex]
    #8112850 -

hamburger tar tar! it's ok, but i prefer my meat cooked and seasoned at least a little.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: circularvortex]
    #8112853 -

My gfs friends mom got salmonella from a restaurant, slipped into a coma for months and recently died. Always a possibility, albeit to the extreme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: circularvortex]
    #8112855 -

On a wholly unrelated topic: my neighbor's little kid just ran out their front door screaming and got dragged back in. I heard it all just sitting here. Sorry, I kinda laughed, felt the need to tell somebody. Little kids flipping out is some funny shit when you're not the one who has to deal with them.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: circularvortex]
    #8112918 -

I eat meat like it's going out of style, but I cook it first :mrt:


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: Jeebies]
    #8112960 -

Jeebies said:
Ok, I thought you were talking about pink burger like out of the fridge. That's gross, and you could get a tapeworm.




I eat it raw as often as I have it, tartar. as for the
tapeworm, I dont care if my friends run around saying
"dude... you go worms"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8113059 -

Funny
I used to sneak some raw hamburger meat out of the fridge when I was a kid
Thought it tasted pretty good back then


--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #8113090 -

we are human and therefore carnivors, so no one in their right mind should let this topic gross them out, and on another note, i fucking love any meat, cooked so there is a nice area of red in the middle, mmmm:crazy2:


--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: circularvortex]
    #8113099 -

circularvortex said:
Little kids flipping out is some funny shit when you're not the one who has to deal with them.



my daughter has threatened to run away 2 times today

she's 3 years old

it's still funny even when it's your kids, yo just cant laugh or you encourage the behavior

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmmmmmm [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #8113104 -

FunGuyFan said:
I used to sneak some raw hamburger meat out of the fridge when I was a kid




my mom gets on to me for raw meat, I even like my bacon raw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Brain Tapeworms are more common than you think
( 1 2 all )
Dorian Gray 5,409 27 02/17/13 09:38 PM
by passifloracaerulea
* Tapeworms... vinsue 182 1 11/06/15 08:08 AM
by 1234go
* Speed vs. Tapeworm
( 1 2 all )
elliusoopius 1,759 34 06/26/16 03:37 PM
by Bill_Oreilly
* So I guess the Tapeworm project is no more? Adamist 415 0 12/01/04 06:53 PM
by Adamist
* Hamburger helper
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 3,107 35 10/31/05 05:42 PM
by Moonshoe
* how do you make/ prepare your hamburgers?
( 1 2 all )
Poor Boy 2,632 20 03/28/12 07:27 PM
by badchad
* I'm not a fan of fast food, but that was a AWESOME hamburger. MOTH 1,340 15 04/21/05 05:16 PM
by PawPaw
* hamburger helper Cannabischarlie 630 6 09/16/08 10:53 AM
by Cannabischarlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,132 topic views. 5 members, 28 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.