Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Xbox 360 or Laptop *DELETED*
    #8098299 -

Post deleted by ManInTheCorner

Reason for deletion: sdl;akfj


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: ManInTheCorner]
    #8098304 -

Laptop.:thumbup:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: Psy Baba]
    #8098308 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Laptop.:thumbup:



No question about it :smile:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: Psy Baba]
    #8098312 -

Post specs of laptops you are considering before asking this question. Important things to consider.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: Psy Baba]
    #8098316 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Laptop.:thumbup:




--------------------
To derive one's happiness from only specific moments in time is to miss out on the cosmic accident that is all of life's moments

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop *DELETED* [Re: circularvortex]
    #8098323 -

Post deleted by ManInTheCorner

Reason for deletion: sdl;akfj


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: ManInTheCorner]
    #8098325 -

ManInTheCorner said:
built by hp

Components

    * • Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)
    * • Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor T9300 (2.50 GHz, 6 MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)
    * • 15.4" WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
    * • 3GB DDR2 System Memory
    * • 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS
    * • HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Webcam + Microphone
    * • Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection and Bluetooth(TM)
    * • 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
    * • LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support!!
    * • 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
    * • Microsoft(R) Office Home and Student 2007



Decent :shrug:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: ManInTheCorner]
    #8098328 -

Don't get THAT laptop.

2.5 ghz duo processors?
5400rpm Hard Drive?
Windows Vista? (Okay, I guess that's hard to get away from)


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop *DELETED* [Re: circularvortex]
    #8098340 -

Post deleted by ManInTheCorner

Reason for deletion: sdl;akfj


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: ManInTheCorner]
    #8098354 -

If you can avoid vista, do that at any cost.

Can you get custom laptops? I have always just built my own desktops.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop *DELETED* [Re: Psy Baba]
    #8098367 -

Post deleted by ManInTheCorner

Reason for deletion: sdl;akfj


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: ManInTheCorner]
    #8098520 -

Don't buy it brand new. Find a good laptop and ebay it.

I got mine for £300, which is pretty good going.. it retails at about £500..

If I was you I'd go for one of those high end intel dual core processors, with a high FSB and a big cache.
I hate to say it, but intel processors out preform amd processors of the same specs. Intel have the edge :shrug:.

With a 256mb graphics card you'll want a laptop with a better screen & resolution. Acer laptops without a doubt have the best screen I've seen on a laptop and are much more reasonably priced than the 'biggies' like HP.

Make sure you get a sata hdd as they're considerable faster.

and 2-4gb DDR2 667mhz .. and you'll have a system that easily out preforms most desktops.

Shit man, posting this is making me jealous.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: Cepheus]
    #8098528 -

Laptop.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: ManInTheCorner]
    #8098555 -

Damn, I almost feel sad that you're gonna use such a tasty machine for ... playing games :frown:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: ManInTheCorner]
    #8098804 -

If it's for gaming, then how much improvement you'll see depends on how old your desktop is. Almost four years ago a built a top-of-the-line gaming machine for nearly $3000. The laptop I bought in August for the same price can't hold a candle to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: Taharka]
    #8098852 -

Most laptops aren't meant for games


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: Brainiac]
    #8098896 -

Sad but true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop *DELETED* [Re: Taharka]
    #8098945 -

Post deleted by ManInTheCorner

Reason for deletion: sdl;akfj


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: ManInTheCorner]
    #8098974 -

Then look into a dell, XPS laptop.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xbox 360 or Laptop [Re: Brainiac]
    #8098982 -

laptop


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* XBOX 360, PS3, Nintendo Revolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
bf6 9,947 96 09/27/05 12:22 AM
by sh0e
* XBOX live! LearyfanS 778 14 05/22/05 04:10 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Xbox-360 Tien 375 1 05/13/05 05:34 PM
by Mitchnast
* damn laptop pixel burnt out!
( 1 2 all )
Smallworlds 3,723 26 05/03/15 04:25 PM
by psi
* Looking at laptops ShroomismM 1,969 17 12/15/04 09:54 PM
by djfrog
* Best Laptops for college? LthirdSeyeD 1,200 10 03/23/05 08:19 PM
by RedNucleus
* Post your desktop
( 1 2 3 all )
gdman 5,133 52 06/11/04 12:08 AM
by felix
* Whats your desktop look like?
( 1 2 3 all )
Vulture 5,560 47 02/20/04 05:19 PM
by Idugh

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,380 topic views. 4 members, 223 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.