Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRemiMartin
Loc: UK
My Plant Friends.....
    #808164 - 08/10/02 01:04 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Awhile ago eric posted some pictures of his garden (http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Garden&Number=779602&Forum=All_Forums&Words=MeneerCactus&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=774856) and I instantly fell in love with the trippy faces on last plants. I?ve looked in places near where I live and haven?t found anything which is too "face like".

Yesterday I walked around my favourite garden center, near where I used to live, but many hundreds of miles from where I currently live. I like this garden center, because its how garden centers should be. The staff can actually tell you about the plants, they have a wide range of plants and seeds in stock, not just the most common, (for example they have at least 5 different varieties of morning glories). The label all the cacti they sell with the full latin name. Its not the biggest garden center, but they?ll gladly order anything in that they don?t have, why can?t all garden centers be like this. Anyway, while I was walking around say a sea of faces watching me, I walked over to them and sure enough they did look like faces. Ok, so they are not as good as the ones in eric?s garden, but I haven?t normally got time to look around garden centers, so conseqeuntly I don?t have time to find the perfect face. I got them home late last night and I?ll put them in pots today and then into teh gorund when I finally move. Next spring I?m goign to do a search for the most trippy face, but until then they?ll just have to chat amongst themselves.

Here are the pics, sorry about the quality of them, but its very dull here today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: My Plant Friends..... [Re: RemiMartin]
    #808256 - 08/10/02 03:58 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I hope there not triffids

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds