Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Where are the Various Thai Strains From
    #801769 - 08/07/02 06:21 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

WEll I have decided to post here a map of Koh Samui Island so all could see where the various strains of Thai mushrooms being sold orginated from.

The giant "X" on the map indicates the large Rice Paddie region of Ban Hua Thanon and is surround entirely by highways 4169, 4170 and 4173. You can see the enormity of this rather large field. IT streatches for miles into the interior.

That is where the original Tai strain of Ban Hua Thanon sold by The Hawkseye originated from The Ban Hua Thanon strain was later sold by other vendorss as Thai3 and KS.

Here is a photograph of the original mushroom used to develope the Ban Hua Thanon mushrom spores sold by the Hawk.

Of course the spores came from the large shroom on top of the toilet paper roll used to show the size of this enormous beautiful child.

As for the fabulous Pink Buffalo Strain. It was discovered by my friend Milo who came on my Exotic Forays venture in October of 2000. Here is a picture of the Pinkl Buffalo mushroom which started it all.

and the buffalo who created the shit to grow the mushroom.

Hell he deserves anotehr shot. So here he is again.

So have fun. At least you will know where some of these shrooms are from.

mjshroomer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Where are the Various Thai Strains From [Re: mjshroomer]
    #801831 - 08/07/02 06:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

awesome post man

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#801962 - 08/07/02 07:59 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Anonymous

#802117 - 08/07/02 09:24 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineKingBolete
enthusiast

Loc: Gulf Coast
    #804029 - 08/08/02 06:39 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hey there,

That water buffalo sure is pink! Reminds me of work T.H. and I did during the summer and fall of 2000...do you have any pictures or data of the Ban Lamai item and it's originating mushroom?

Best regards,

KingBolete

Offlinebluelou
NUTCASEdrugbucket!
Male User Gallery

Loc: $hroom Central
    #804070 - 08/08/02 07:06 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

COOL BRO!!!

Got them pink buffs going now!! cant believe how pink that buff is???!!

--------------------
Have you tried my(black kow) pile style tek outdoors!!!!!!!!

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #813805 - 08/12/02 08:07 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Those are nice pink buffalo Pictures you have there Mushroom John Shroomer.

I have been told by many that Thailand, Cambodia and my father vietnam vetren himself has told me about the beauties of Viet Nam.

..It is a different story when you go into the land of China.
China is not all so nice and happy happy.

Again, that is one heck of a Photo you have there of the pink buffalo.
-WWas her poop pink also?
-How did you and your cohort know that it was definately the pink buffalo that we see was the one to lay the poop.

I mean, of course it is a photo of a pink buffalo.

A pink buffalo is a pink buffalo, you can see it right there in your photo.

He is definately pink.

Do you have any closer up shots to show that the buffalo is indeed pink?
Was the pink buffalo's poopies pink too?

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #816477 - 08/13/02 11:29 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Have you been able to have a good look around for woodloving psilocybes in the rainforests on the mainland of Thailand.
Where was Samuiensis found - have you explored other islands looking for psilos??

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Where are the Various Thai Strains From [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #816610 - 08/14/02 02:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Again I must say that rain foret shroms are rather scarce compared to a man-made environment.
I once found 18 Psilocybe cyanescens off a logginf road about ten feet in the middle of a clear-cut area in Kingston Washington back in 1978. Never ever found a magic mushroom inthe woods since.

The PNW shrooms thrive in man made environments inthe cities in peoples gardens and along lawns by sidewalks and office buildings. and the liberty caps grow in pastures. It is easy to pick inthe city and not get ticlkets for treespassing.

There is a mushroom in Northern Thailand in Changmai which resembles some of the Australian species of Psilocybe. The only known specimens were actually eten by the mycologist ho discovered them becasue he was paranoid about bringing them back into the USA.. There is a picture of this mushroom in Paul Stamets Psilocybine Mushrooms of the WOrld. Paul is not the person who found it. It is onthe page of unidentified species.

mj

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Where are the Various Thai Strains From [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #816612 - 08/14/02 02:44 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Great One.

If you drink enough alcohol you will see Pink Elelphants.

No the poop is not pink and since this is the only buffalo in this particular field. YEs that is where the buffalo pooped in order for this mushroom to grow. THe shroom ws sighted by Milo Zervina, a member of the 1990 expedetion.

mj

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag