Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineBushdoctor
Reject from thespirit realm trying to getthome

Re: OK lets again try and clear things [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1998366 - 10/10/03 08:18 PM (18 years, 21 days ago)

isent it spelled dyslexia? dont ask me i have it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: OK lets again try and clear things [Re: Bushdoctor]
    #1998427 - 10/10/03 08:50 PM (18 years, 21 days ago)

i thought i'd add that A. muscaria [the "red one with white spots" refered to previously] might be considered deadly if a full meal of it where to be ingested but should be considered an unpleasant intoxicant to most. some people [myself included] feel compelled to consume it as a sacrament and it [when properly identified] is relatively safe if due care is given toward dosage.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: OK lets again try and clear things [Re: canid]
    #1998452 - 10/10/03 09:05 PM (18 years, 21 days ago)

well, if you ate 5 large mushrooms for example. you might die, but i dont forsee that happening. bush stated he has experience with datura, its quite similar in the sense that you consume carefully prepaired small ammounts if at all.

OfflineBushdoctor

#1998458 - 10/10/03 09:09 PM (18 years, 21 days ago)

Yea some breith experiments buth it kind of scares me Atropin is not something to joke around with, and besides accoaring to Juan Mathus (carlos castanedas techer) She (the datura) will most likely enslave your soul :grin:

OfflineBushdoctor

#1998479 - 10/10/03 09:17 PM (18 years, 21 days ago)

While were on the subject there is a muanother mushroom were i live that has a white tick steam covered mostley with some black mush. eating it isent supposed to do much BUTH if you mix with a few bears while eating it well i know twho guys that did it (fools they dident know wath they were doing) anthey werent halusinating buth they were convinsed that the room they were in wasent actually the room buth a replica of it and that they wee taken away bay aliens on a spaceship and they just woldent leve the room from fear of walkin into a space cabin. Anyway i leater lerned that if you take in to much alcohol the poison turnes from a psycoactive substance to antabus and thats not anything you want in the combination with alcohol in your body. Now this is a very short description buth does anyone dare to take a shot at gessing wath its called? Bl?cktopskivling is its name here

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
    #1998553 - 10/10/03 09:44 PM (18 years, 21 days ago)

You may be thinking of a Coprinus species. these aren't active, but some are edible and some contain coprine and smilar conpounds that are closesly related to that used in Anabuse. They will make you feel ill if ingested within several days before or after alcohol, but are not really physicaly detrimental. It is still not advisable to ingest these coprine containing species for the most part.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineSin Bad
Mushroom Man

Loc: Japan
    #2001988 - 10/12/03 08:12 AM (18 years, 20 days ago)

Mitchnast,

I agree with most of what your saying. However, where I'm from, there are many people that cultivate P. cubensis, which hence justifies my comment of it being commonly cultivated (as far as cultivating mushrooms goes.)

"oh, and you can hybridize dogs with wolves or foxes, they are not only separate speceis, but separate genera. not saying youre wrong, just an ambiguous example of similie-evidance that 2 psilocybe speceis cannot hybridize."

I am well aware that in certain cases two different species of organism can produce hybrid offspring, but I chose to ommit this (perhaps wrongly) to simplify my explanation of species and strains.

Anyway, looks like Bushdoctor is learning fast, so a job well done.

Sinbad

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: OK lets again try and clear things [Re: Sin Bad]
    #2002194 - 10/12/03 11:41 AM (18 years, 20 days ago)

you diddnt say cubensis is commonly grown tho, you said stunzii, cyans, and mexicanas, none of which are common at all :smile: particularly the first one which to my knowlage is never cultivated by anyone except maybe in labs for research puposes

OfflineBushdoctor

#2002872 - 10/12/03 06:13 PM (18 years, 20 days ago)

OK on the breeding (fauna not flora) its true that you can crosbreed different species (chlosely related such) like wolf/fox cat/tiger. Buth there ofspring is always steril and THATS wath makes species twho beings that can pruduce FERTILE ofspring. Lets now end that part of the discussion and go on with the shrooms :smile:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom