Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Rice Paddie habitats of Koh Samui 3: SW Ban Hua Thanon
    #2601559 - 04/25/04 05:33 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, these i next images are from Ban Hua Thanon, home of the Koh Samui, BHT and Thai 3 Psilocybe cubensis that are being sold o all over the internet.

The first two are of Panaeous antillarum, a not psychoactive species. Look at the distinct gill structure and fine whitish edges of the gills and the un-uniformed shape of the cap of these cool looking shrooms. Once they start to age they start to look discusting.

A Pink Buffalo in the field

Now I am totaly on the SW bottom half of the Ban Hua Thanon field.

looking kinda north

Now if you look at the Arrow below, that is behind all of those coconut trees, well that is past the original entrance to Ban hua Thanon which I have posted all over
site over the past five years.

It was near the arrow where I discovered the samuiensis mushroom.

Far away from where I am standing. Like I said, this is the biggist paddie onthe island and you are only oserving about a quarter of the actual location in these five images.

Here looking to the left of where I entered the sw corner thus completing three/quarters of the view in front of me.

mjshroomer

BTW,
those last five photos if cut and repasted onto each other show you the actual size of this portion of the field.

Start with the bottom image and connect it to the four from the bottom up.
mj

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Rice Paddie habitats of Koh Samui 3: SW Ban Hua Thanon [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2601644 - 04/25/04 06:19 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

A bad composite of the above SW portion of Ban Hua Thanon, Koh Samui, Thailand. And this is a Muslim village area of the island/

mj

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification