Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecaspian320
Stranger

Loc: Northern, FL
Growing doses for 50 people
    #802969 - 08/07/02 03:55 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

My birthday is in november and i was thinking about having a keg party at my crib. I thought it would be cool to surprise everyone that i have over with some mushrooms. I want to grow enough for about 50 people. I have never grown before so im not sure where to start. I think i understand the process. but i still have a few questions. A) what would be the best strain for a beginner? B) would it be better to use the horse poo method as opposed to the regular grain way? C) do i have enough time? and finnaly D) how many jars am i going to need? all the info is much much appreciated.

--------------------
-Violence Out, Caspian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Growing doses for 50 people [Re: caspian320]
    #803001 - 08/07/02 04:10 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

40 half pints (BRF) could do it if your lucky. You might want to do 100 to be on the safe side.

I'd go with Equadors.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
    #803012 - 08/07/02 04:20 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I hate to be the stick in the mud, but be careful. Fifty people tripping on mushrooms at a party sounds like an invitation to the police. Be cool and make sure nothing gets out of hand. I would hate to have to maintain control over fifty trippers while tripping myself.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

OfflineMeSaUsA
journeyman
    #803014 - 08/07/02 04:21 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

lol, 100 for sure. grain would be a step in the poo method. Read the FAQ. There is a link in the very first post.

OfflineFanaTEK
Slave to theShroom

Loc: Midwest, US
    #803055 - 08/07/02 04:37 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Good dose for one person - 2-4g
Same for for 50 people - 100g-200g.

That's a pretty ambitious project for someone who admits to never having done this before. Not to be a party pooper, but you probably won't make your goal.

But, since that doesn't help you much, here's what my cat would do:

Turn 6 Sterilite (73qt) bins into terrariums. Buy some rye grain and colonize about 24 quarts using Quart Jars for Retards (definitely use filter discs).

Get 24 cake pans small enough to fit four into the bottom of the terrarium (on top of perlite), and when your grain is colonized dump it into the pans and cover with damp vermiculite. Fan each 3x daily, and allow natural light to shine through the lid (or install lights, whatever).

Doing it that way (if sterile procedure, technique, etc are all up to snuff) should reliably produce one with that kind of quantity.

That's what my cat would do.

FanaTEK

--------------------
Read the FAQ!
Read !

InvisiblePsilosKube
I'm eat todd did

Loc: In bed with your woman
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: caspian320]
    #803164 - 08/07/02 05:30 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
PK

All information and images posted by myself are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I accept no responsibility for inapropriate or Illegal use of this information.

OfflineEvilJesus
Shaman
Re: Growing doses for 50 people [Re: PsilosKube]
    #803176 - 08/07/02 05:37 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

That many people tripping could be trouble. But I think it would be cool to make some kind of tea or punch for everyone. Most people don't like the taste of shrooms anyway.

--------------------
you're only as deep as the self that you dig

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
Re: Growing doses for 50 people [Re: EvilJesus]
    #803246 - 08/07/02 06:16 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hmmmmmm maybe sweeten some kool aid, or sweet rolls with blue honey ( not BLUHONEY the mod lol, course, that would be good also)

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: Growing doses for 50 people [Re: EvilJesus]
    #803256 - 08/07/02 06:20 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Its a cool idea but bottom line.. you're asking for trouble.

I don't want to read your bust story on here so lets put this into perspective now.

50 people. 50 People all tripping. It takes one person for a cop to figure has dilated pupils and then 49 others to freak the cop out enough to call in backup and search your place. Now given that you've had to grow maybe 200g worth of mustrooms all at the same time you've got a massive setup that you 'just can't hide'. The police will of course nail you for this, this is a huge bust for them..

If you go ahead, get rid of every piece of cultivation equipment after the mushrooms are handed out. Destroy all mushrooms not used that night so all you have is 50 people tripping. Do not necessarily have anybody you don't trust knowing who brought the mushrooms. Do not allow anybody to partake in them if they do not know what they are consuming. Do not have a loud party. Do not invite people who will mix the shrooms with a cocktail of other drugs. Infact pretty much don't do it .. its far too risky.

Do yourself a favour, select a few choice friends and let the rest enjoy their alcohol or weed or whatever.

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #803267 - 08/07/02 06:30 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

Do yourself a favour, select a few choice friends and let the rest enjoy their alcohol or weed or whatever.

I agree with this 100%... You don't need to have everyone tripping. BAD idea!!

Just select 5-10 out of the 50 who'll have a better time than the rest. AND KEEP IT BETWEEN YOU!!! Don't let on that you or any of the others are lit!

Not only will this make your party SAFER, but your grow goal is now EASILY met!

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

OfflineSwondPooping
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Female
Loc: third drawer from the top...
    #803365 - 08/07/02 07:19 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

WHOA!!!

I think everyone here has said it very nicely, I am going to just say it;

ARE YOU F**KING NUTZ!?!?!?!

Suppose you are able to grow enough for all your friends, suppose all your friends have done mushrooms before, suppose you don't get loud and attract the cops, suppose everything leading up to the party and even through ingestion of said harvest goes flawlessly. 50 trippin people at a Keg party!?!?!? are you mad!?

Whatever dude, go for it, let us know how it works out.

K

--------------------
^Pure Fiction^
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Offlinefunwithgus
Loc: Philadelphia area
    #803391 - 08/07/02 07:33 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Just buy a sheet of Cid and throw it in the punch bowl. Much quicker, easier, and there won't be any evidence if the cops come.

--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

OfflineDERRAYLD
Constructus
Male User Gallery
Loc: South Africa
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Growing doses for 50 people [Re: funwithgus]
    #803410 - 08/07/02 07:47 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You don`t think growing the entire rubbermaid tub with bulk substrates will produce a bigger yield??

And yes I dissagree with 50 people on shrooms.
The only time I ever experience that many peoiple high is at a outdoor trance party, then it`s more like 5000 twisted people with not a cop in sight..

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
    #803440 - 08/07/02 08:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Happy Birthday!

Anyway i am not quite sure if you want that, or if you r calculating how much money you need in a few month time pal... 50 trips x 15 euro = 750...

its just difficult to believe you wanna trip with 50 people inside a house!!! your house!!!

anyway

hope the best 4 you

Kykeon
athens, greece

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Invisibletoxic_mushroom
Stranger
    #803450 - 08/07/02 08:25 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!! 50 ppl... gotta agree with the rest... only select a few of your most trusted friends to trip.. let the rest chill on their own stuff they bring... but you and the poeple you pick to trip with you wont want to be around 50 other people that are drunk.... if i were you i wouldnt do it at all... id trip the day before the party or the day after... if you tried to give shrooms to some people who have never tripped before or to others that have no experience with psychoactives and hallucinogens, no telling what some of them would do... imagine a few of them having bad trips.. and with that happening freaking the other people tripping out, then all the sudden you got 40 or so people havin bad trips and freakin out!!!!!! "o dear god!!! we're all gonna die!!!!!!! he gave us poisonous shrooms!!!"

well thats just my 2 cents

Offlinedankman69
dankman69
    #803792 - 08/08/02 03:01 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Man thats asking for trouble, I led fifteen people on a four hour hike through the woods. That was hard enough I couldent emagine fifty and i would not want to.

InvisibleSoFarNorth
Hindu BuddistInitiate
Loc: Far away from here
    #804022 - 08/08/02 06:34 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You do realize that this is insane and that absolutely nothing good will come from it, don't you? Remember, the best way to avoid unpleasant encounters with Officer Friendly is to fly below his radar screen, and bud, 50 people tripping is NOT that.

Do yourself a favor and forget you ever had this idea....

--------------------
"Those that would sacrifice essential liberties for some temporary safety deserve neither."
Ben Franklin

Offlinekaz
DoSeR

#804125 - 08/08/02 07:29 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i think you should be kicked off the shroomery,that is the dumbest post i have ever seen

--------------------

I have never and will never use a screen in a glass piece.
That defeats the purpose of having a glass piece. Must be a canadian thing.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom