Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
EZ Grow Kit?
    #556630 -

Hi, I was wondering if anybody has tried the EZ Grow kit that homestead sales? If so or not I like some of your opinions or experience with it. Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EZ Grow Kit? [Re: Distrancia]
    #556637 -

Is that the kit for 110.00 if so that is a ridiculous price

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EZ Grow Kit? [Re: dimitri211]
    #556654 -

Yeah that's the kit. Know anyone to every use it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EZ Grow Kit? [Re: Distrancia]
    #556667 -

No I think it is new and I have not heard of anyone buying and using it a few people like yourself have asked similar questions.
I have looked at the kit at a local store by us and it looks to be an expensive waste of money.

You could do the kit yourself for less that 50 bucks or so.

And we sell one that is better for 60 (I think)

His kit comes with a bag of rye berries and some spores and some dung and a container. And does not look to be all that good IMHO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EZ Grow Kit? [Re: dimitri211]
    #556751 -

It`s a RIP-OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! believ me I tried it years ago and I`m sure it`s the same. About a 1/4th of a small print......scalpel..innoculation wire loop....a test tube with about a teaspoon of bird seed in it... and a little packet of agar. Few plastic petri dishes........ and one cheap ass alcohol lamp.Way pricey and a total rip off. Get your own jars and materials and a spore syringe from one of the vendors on-line..... follow the PF tek or MMGG on line Here are the links if you don`t have http://www.psykedelbok.se/MMGG.HTM#Spores and http://www.fanaticus.com/ in case you didn`t have.



--------------------
Remember..what the Door Mouse said..."Feed your Head".......... Jefferson Airplane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EZ Grow Kit? [Re: Numba9]
    #556765 -

Dude dont buy the kit, I bought it and it hardly worked.. I wasnt that clean but it still had no success.... so now I am just doing 24 jars with some EQ's if my spores ever get here....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EZ Grow Kit? [Re: Distrancia]
    #556784 -

I bought a kit (not that one) about a month ago. While waiting for it to come in the mail...and spending time here, I started buying some items locally and when the kit came in...I was really pissed. I THEN realized how cheap the stuff really is, just a little running around. I would never suggest buying a kit...but if you have too...shop around. You can find good kits, with a lot of stuff for around $75. If you want to read my story...go back a few pages in this forum and read "Mistakes of a newbie"


--------------------
There's a Fungus amoung us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EZ Grow Kit? [Re: Distrancia]
    #556800 -

I dont think that grow kits are a bad thing. I just think they are a thing that a person who has never done this befor should do.. Gives them a good view on how stuff works.. yes they are over priced(myco bags and The blue thumbs bags are the only good priced bags i have seen). If ya dont want to mess up and have the extra money go for it.. if not go shop around.. stuff is cheaper than you think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EZ Grow Kit? [Re: Distrancia]
    #556937 -

I think I wasted more time chasing goodies that drmitri's
kit costs. It's the only kit I've seen that didn't just rip people
off for being uneducated about game. Good luck!
:peace:
 


--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EZ Grow Kit? [Re: WakingUpLate]
    #557442 -

I tried it last year. Its complicated as shit and it doesn't work. It sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ez-grow mushroom kit
( 1 2 all )
40oztofreedom 13,354 31 10/26/02 01:23 AM
by 40oz
* Help help my ... my grow kit rookieGe 4,954 6 06/05/02 05:55 AM
by UHID
* Ez grow mucho overlay i think godsdumpster 2,833 14 07/16/02 09:53 AM
by goldentop
* Need Info On The EZ-Gro Kit fjbk47985 1,224 3 05/26/02 04:48 AM
by Boethius
* grow kit question octopusofdoom 4,871 8 06/21/05 10:26 AM
by Doctor
* Grow Kits. chrispc 1,132 8 11/18/02 07:39 AM
by Bilge
* Grow kits from Netherlands, Legal or not?
( 1 2 3 all )
Apexx 12,438 46 10/28/02 12:35 PM
by SixTango
* mushroommagic.com Grow kits luckyjew 4,324 7 01/01/02 10:02 PM
by Kobayashi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,841 topic views. 20 members, 70 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.