Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: BC Mushroom Picking with Pictures
    #80291 -

Cool man. I wish I could hunt the west coast. I live in Georgia which limits me to P. Cubensis. I do wish I could have such a variety of species to pick, must be awesome. Nice pics!


The Lizard,



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BC Mushroom Picking with Pictures [Re: Lizard King]
    #80293 -

That was cool man. I hope the next time your out,you will come my way! That is so funny you met another member of the Shroomery when you were hunting!! :biggrin: Small world I guess.

------------------
Why you think I should wear a motorcycle helmet, why don't you wear it.Put on some wings like a parot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BC Mushroom Picking with Pictures [Re: Lizard King]
    #80294 -

The spore collars are cute!

------------------
He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
http://www.geocities.com/thunderbacon/




--------------------
now is the only thing that's real

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: Mushrooms Picked June 26 2000 (pics) Anonymous 1,395 3 06/30/00 12:31 PM
by Anonymous
* Yesterdays mushroom pickings mjshroomer 2,625 11 07/07/02 05:37 PM
by NewHunter
* First-timer planning to go shroom hunting in BC Xyrico 4,243 6 01/10/08 09:26 PM
by dagreatwhitegro
* News Clipping--Treasure Coast Mushrooms Sturn-up GGreatOne234 10,207 11 07/28/01 06:32 PM
by Anonymous
* Many mushrooms growing in the wood chips outside s986 5,504 10 10/22/02 05:47 PM
by JimBoB
* Tapping the caps before picking? drugcheese 7,223 13 11/04/02 05:43 PM
by Dobie
* Wood Loving mushrooms.. (pics) OJ 3,752 13 10/25/01 11:53 AM
by Lizard King
* It just rained.....and I got mushrooms!! Id please blahblahblah 4,439 18 11/18/01 11:21 AM
by blahblahblah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
8,686 topic views. 1 members, 22 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.