Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I am tired of terrorists
    #8011758 -

I am fucking sick and tired of war and terrorists.

Lets get back to serial killers, and obscure cults and false prophets.

Or the killer sharks

or africanized honey bee's

even global warming, fuck

what is your favorite?

I miss the cults the most


--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: tak]
    #8011768 -



--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: circularvortex]
    #8011776 -

those damn drugged out ravers!!


--------------------
STFU and go eat some mushrooms :greenshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: circularvortex]
    #8011780 -

circularvortex said:
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Anonymous

Fucking Scientologists.




--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: tak]
    #8011949 -

humans are all terrorists. the sooner the asteroid comes the better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: hazey]
    #8011951 -

God damn Politicians! :flipthebird:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: gENERIX]
    #8012215 -

We need more celebrity deaths in the news.
Get to work!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: tak]
    #8012218 -

If you stop watching CNN, suddenly there are no terrorists anymore.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: MayorMcCheese]
    #8012221 -

Damn hippies.

Not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: JPMorgan]
    #8012298 -

Government corruption, violations of the constitution, and the impending financial collapse. You know... The stuff that actually matters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: DieSpectra]
    #8012309 -

I'm tired of the stupid shit this world is wasting its resources on. We seriously need to redefine our concept of ownership.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: Ferris]
    #8012370 -

Yeah, let's start with.. you can't own people. Or land. Because we are guests on this planet. Land owns us not other way around.
We are some goddamn ungrateful and messy ass guests.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: Shroomism]
    #8012510 -

Not to mention, the ownership of land creates haves and have nots, which then requires a police department.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #8012580 -

Which, in turn, creates problems for the people that love Mother Nature's fruits oh so much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: tak]
    #8012584 -

http://www.zetatalk.com/

This cult is the gay, my mom was a follower, she thought the world was going to end, she stopped paying bills and saved her money for supplies and shit, almost caused my old man to leave her. If I could destroy this cult I would.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #8012597 -

Your mum is a bit of a muppet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #8012612 -

shes gullible when you throw shit about aliens and religion at her, a dreamer who thinks perhaps theres more to this existence then meets the eye. Thats what cults and religion pray on.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: tak]
    #8012617 -

We need some homicidal Satanic cults again what happened to those

sacrifice! :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8012888 -

WhiskeyClone said:
If you stop watching CNN, suddenly there are no terrorists anymore.



Thats been my observation.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am tired of terrorists [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8012890 -

No dudes, they're everywhere, you're just not looking hard enough.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Terrorist vs. Terrorist ralphroks 1,619 5 07/13/07 11:18 AM
by ralphroks
* Talking with scientologists about drugs.
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilocybeingzz 4,749 59 01/14/07 09:20 PM
by SneezingPenis
* wow, scientologists are seriously crazy
( 1 2 3 all )
PilzeEssen 3,352 46 04/13/08 11:37 PM
by PilzeEssen
* Jesus, this isnt good. (Scientologists are observing me, possibly?) AsAboveSoBelow 592 10 08/02/10 01:59 PM
by SillyBilly
* did u guys hear about the TERRORIST attax in mumbai
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Coaster 4,853 87 11/29/08 02:13 AM
by it stars saddam
* I want to become a scientologist.
( 1 2 all )
Crasher 1,217 24 12/21/08 09:12 AM
by Brain Fart
* Talking with drugs about scientologists... Lightningfractal 1,027 13 01/13/07 11:25 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Bush Saved Los Angeles From Terrorist Attack
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 6,237 29 02/12/06 12:39 PM
by Redstorm

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,115 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.