Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
dosing alone
    #797719 -

lets see. i've had experience with lsd one other time which i was wicked stoned/drunk and took 1hit. i've done shrooms on a few different occasions. im wondering what's the most lsd u guys have done, alone? i understand that my thoughts can possibly go in a downward spiral and i can get a lot of negative thoughts alone at night. i need to think some things thru in my life and want to take a small dose maybe a 1/2 a hit alone. i also wanna have a good time too and just play some computer games.

whenever i smoke alone i get a lot more stoned then with friends. if im up in my little room it's nice and quiet and can usually concentrate on my thoughts. anyone have any suggestions for tripping, alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dosing alone [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #797741 -

Just make sure you're in a good mood and put on some nice tunes. I can't tell how your life is going right now, so you should know what's good for you.
I tripped alone once (on mushrooms though) and my trip wasn't really good or bad. For some reason I just didn't feel comfortable; maybe because I realized that when I would have a bad trip no one would be there to talk to me. (my parents were in the house, but ehm )
Maybe it would be wise to let a friend know about your trip plans so that -just in case- you can call him/her.

Make the right decision
Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dosing alone *DELETED* [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #798132 -

Post deleted by Mead

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dosing alone [Re: Mead]
    #798153 -

I really hope you're not your parents' sibling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dosing alone [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #798191 -

my parents are pretty much cool with it and know i smoke and dont care.:) so my setting will be good probaby. should i smoke a lil before or will that scare me? i was thinking of doing some kind of relaxing/meditating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dosing alone [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #798560 -

Being in a good mood, relaxed, with no major turmoil happeneing helps a lot. I find that drugs usually don't change my mood so much as amplify the mood I'm in when I take them. The first time I tried cid (2 hits), I wound up being by myself for most of the trip, although not intentionally. I was at home with my parents there and I didn't freak out. Having a comfortable open relationship with your parents helps. I find that dosing a couple hours after I wake up is the best. Some people say that the visuals aren't as good during the day, but I've had no complaints myself. I find that the sunlight naturally puts me in a good mood and the trip is more thoughful when my brain is well rested and recharged from a good nights sleep. I've been by myself peaking on five hits and not "gone crazy." Of course every person and situation is different so be careful.


--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 all )
PsilosKube 10,173 40 10/20/02 03:01 AM
by Zen Peddler
* trippin alone 2nd time mud420 1,202 5 04/24/03 11:30 AM
by mud420
* Need advice for getting high alone.
( 1 2 all )
milk 4,949 29 08/28/03 09:00 PM
by MojoRisin
* Re: First time tripping alone
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 6,053 21 03/12/01 09:39 AM
by Delyrium
* Tripping alone!
( 1 2 all )
Kemist 12,520 35 09/07/20 07:46 AM
by Universe
* doing shrooms for the first time - alone pin19 23,708 6 09/13/04 05:31 PM
by BanJankri
* Alone? chuwie 1,025 2 06/05/01 09:19 PM
by OuterSpace
* tripping alone, but... foghorn 2,587 17 12/23/01 06:07 PM
by NacNac

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,150 topic views. 1 members, 18 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.