Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSynthincog_Nito
dosing alone
    #797719 - 08/05/02 10:57 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

lets see. i've had experience with lsd one other time which i was wicked stoned/drunk and took 1hit. i've done shrooms on a few different occasions. im wondering what's the most lsd u guys have done, alone? i understand that my thoughts can possibly go in a downward spiral and i can get a lot of negative thoughts alone at night. i need to think some things thru in my life and want to take a small dose maybe a 1/2 a hit alone. i also wanna have a good time too and just play some computer games.

whenever i smoke alone i get a lot more stoned then with friends. if im up in my little room it's nice and quiet and can usually concentrate on my thoughts. anyone have any suggestions for tripping, alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Loc: Belgium
Re: dosing alone [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #797741 - 08/05/02 11:09 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Just make sure you're in a good mood and put on some nice tunes. I can't tell how your life is going right now, so you should know what's good for you.
I tripped alone once (on mushrooms though) and my trip wasn't really good or bad. For some reason I just didn't feel comfortable; maybe because I realized that when I would have a bad trip no one would be there to talk to me. (my parents were in the house, but ehm )
Maybe it would be wise to let a friend know about your trip plans so that -just in case- you can call him/her.

Make the right decision
Peace

InvisibleMead

Re: dosing alone *DELETED* [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #798132 - 08/05/02 02:37 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Mead

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: dosing alone [Re: Mead]
    #798153 - 08/05/02 02:51 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I really hope you're not your parents' sibling.

OfflineSynthincog_Nito
    #798191 - 08/05/02 03:11 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

my parents are pretty much cool with it and know i smoke and dont care.:) so my setting will be good probaby. should i smoke a lil before or will that scare me? i was thinking of doing some kind of relaxing/meditating.

Offlinefunwithgus
Loc: Philadelphia area
    #798560 - 08/05/02 06:27 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Being in a good mood, relaxed, with no major turmoil happeneing helps a lot. I find that drugs usually don't change my mood so much as amplify the mood I'm in when I take them. The first time I tried cid (2 hits), I wound up being by myself for most of the trip, although not intentionally. I was at home with my parents there and I didn't freak out. Having a comfortable open relationship with your parents helps. I find that dosing a couple hours after I wake up is the best. Some people say that the visuals aren't as good during the day, but I've had no complaints myself. I find that the sunlight naturally puts me in a good mood and the trip is more thoughful when my brain is well rested and recharged from a good nights sleep. I've been by myself peaking on five hits and not "gone crazy." Of course every person and situation is different so be careful.

--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract