Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
A guy receiving a massage from a guy
    #7984578 -

Personally, I wouldn't let anyone but a woman touch me. I don't understand how a straight male can get any enjoyment out of a massage given by a guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: JTB22]
    #7984583 -

It's only weird if you get a boner.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: JTB22]
    #7984587 -

because they aren't homophobic and they know that they like women.

i've gotten massages from men many times, doesn't mean I would fuck one.

maybe you're gay?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: appleorange]
    #7984594 -

guys usually have stronger hands.
I like the touch of a woman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: appleorange]
    #7984596 -

appleorange said:
because they aren't homophobic
i've gotten massages from men many times, doesn't mean I would fuck one.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: g00ru]
    #7984601 -

guruu said:
It's only weird if you get a boner.



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: appleorange]
    #7984610 -

appleorange said:
because they aren't homophobic and they know that they like women.

i've gotten massages from men many times, doesn't mean I would fuck one.

maybe you're gay?



I'm comfortable with my sexuality too, but I wouldn't want to get a massage from another guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: appleorange]
    #7984621 -

i remember in middle school, I would pop boners all the time for no reason and it was so embarrasing. i would always prop my leg up at the lunch table. or when I was walking down the hall I would put my books in front of my crotch and I looked like a douche for doing it and I'm sure everyone knew I had a boner.

i remember this one day, I saw a kid walking down the hall with a full blown erection and just displayed it to the world with complete confidence. i thought that was so cool. i wish i had the guts to do something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: JTB22]
    #7984623 -

Quote:
I'm comfortable with my sexuality.



:penis::penis::penis::penis::penis::penis::penis::penis::penis::penis::penis:

YOU SURE NIGGA?

edit: Why aren't the penises dancing?  Lol there's a sentence nobody had to write before the internet.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Edited by g00ru (02/05/08 09:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: JTB22]
    #7984630 -

i would probably not do it, because getting a good massage always gives me a hard on. that would be awkward if i were to get one from a mans hands rubbing my body. i have gay friends, and they don't bother me at all, i would just prefer to have a female use her massage skills to relax and heal my body.

plus with a female theres always the chance of a happy ending........not so with a man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: appleorange]
    #7984631 -

appleorange said:
i remember in middle school, I would pop boners all the time for no reason and it was so embarrasing. i would always prop my leg up at the lunch table. or when I was walking down the hall I would put my books in front of my crotch and I looked like a douche for doing it and I'm sure everyone knew I had a boner.




em,.. damn those gym shorts.

Quote:
guruu:
:penis:
ARE YOU SURE NIGGA



:lol:

Edited by Astral_JL (02/05/08 09:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: appleorange]
    #7984632 -

appleorange said:
i remember in middle school, I would pop boners all the time for no reason and it was so embarrasing. i would always prop my leg up at the lunch table. or when I was walking down the hall I would put my books in front of my crotch and I looked like a douche for doing it and I'm sure everyone knew I had a boner.

i remember this one day, I saw a kid walking down the hall with a full blown erection and just displayed it to the world with complete confidence. i thought that was so cool. i wish i had the guts to do something like that.



Been there.

One time it happened in front of a girl I liked. I was wearing gym shorts.

Oh, the horror.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: Robo]
    #7984634 -

This is a serious question...

How does the subject of getting another man to massage you come up?  Are you just like,

"hey jimmy, my thighs are really sore, do you think you could help me out over here?"


???


All the massages I've received were from females and not one of them was 100% platonic. 

If I'm hanging around dudes one of the last things on my mind is getting a massage...I guess just don't get it...:shrug:


--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: appleorange]
    #7984640 -

appleorange said:
i remember this one day, I saw a kid walking down the hall with a full blown erection and just displayed it to the world with complete confidence.




it draws more attention when you try and conceal it, i always displayed it proudly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #7984641 -

A guy/guy massage situation would be like a professional massage not one of your friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: JTB22]
    #7984648 -

Normally I would be pretty good at concealing them, unless it was like a stage 10 liftoff boner, in which case I would be fucked.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: JTB22]
    #7984650 -

Paying another man to massage you doesn't make it anymore clear


--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #7984657 -

DirtMcgirt said:
Paying another man to massage you doesn't make it anymore clear



Yeah, I don't get it either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: JTB22]
    #7984661 -

JTB22 said:
A guy/guy massage situation would be like a professional massage not one of your friends.



yeah, if it was from a friend I'd expect a 'happy ending', that's what friends are for :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A guy receiving a massage from a guy [Re: opensaysme]
    #7984695 -

opensaysme said:
i would probably not do it, because getting a good massage always gives me a hard on. that would be awkward if i were to get one from a mans hands rubbing my body. i have gay friends, and they don't bother me at all, i would just prefer to have a female use her massage skills to relax and heal my body.

plus with a female theres always the chance of a happy ending........not so with a man



You get happy endings from massage therapists, like the non-asain slave kind?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ever gotten a massage?
( 1 2 all )
Epigallo 1,479 25 11/12/08 10:59 AM
by relativexistance
* First Woman To Receive A Bionic Arm LuNaTiX 2,823 19 09/16/06 05:25 PM
by doxhevex
* have we ever found a narc on these boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 14,493 59 12/15/08 06:38 PM
by TreeMoss
* just received some african scam email.
( 1 2 all )
Artnotwar 5,139 32 04/27/09 01:14 PM
by Brugman
* Massage loopin20 711 2 06/21/06 12:08 PM
by loopin20
* eating a bitch out and giving a bitch a foot massage
( 1 2 all )
Revelation 3,985 35 02/21/07 04:57 AM
by johnjohnson
* Shiatsu Massage Psy Baba 286 2 05/06/09 03:26 AM
by Psy Baba
* Massage Therapy
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,270 30 11/08/13 02:22 PM
by pwnasaurus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,962 topic views. 10 members, 19 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.