Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
F$%^KING I need help.
    #798159 -

Do you think pressure cooking straw would hurt it or help?


--------------------
Ahh what the hell am I talking about? I just like to make up stories. In short, I'm full of Sh$t!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: F$%^KING I need help. [Re: Maveric2112]
    #798180 -

follow a tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: F$%^KING I need help. [Re: walt]
    #798194 -

It's not that I'm a newbie don't let my status fool you. The problem is I'm trying a new subtrate well it spawns fast as hell but it also seems to contam easy as well. So instead of pasturizing as normal I'm trying to find out the ups and downs of steralizing straw. I looked and searched for a tek but no luck. I believe the alfafa content is too high. It's from www.Strawnet.com.


--------------------
Ahh what the hell am I talking about? I just like to make up stories. In short, I'm full of Sh$t!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alfafa Hay cakes substrate cyprose 1,597 3 01/10/11 07:56 AM
by TNK
* subtrate suppplies! exzile 903 8 10/27/08 05:45 PM
by dothedew69
* what do you think about this subtrate pic? manvstrees 1,102 6 12/08/03 11:11 PM
by ask
* making the subtrate... robbster 990 6 11/14/04 08:31 PM
by robbster
* month old subtrate..... Shroomel 1,111 3 09/18/01 06:33 AM
by BeppoMarx
* Sand color subtrate RoofusRyan 342 7 07/10/12 12:47 PM
by kenny57028
* subtrate layer not binding with casing layer tripin420 887 6 05/11/04 04:48 PM
by tripin420
* 3 Questions about Colonization & my subtrate jars Zylo 1,658 5 02/06/02 04:40 AM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
587 topic views. 6 members, 122 guests and 364 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.