Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

things you like to look @ while tripping
    #796495 - 08/04/02 06:43 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

just wondering what other ppl like to look at while they're tripping...i love looking in mirrors, at a star filled sky and tress on the horrizon because they always dance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
Re: things you like to look @ while tripping [Re: celestialtripper]
    #796619 - 08/04/02 07:53 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I like lookin at those trippy visuals on windows media player, i like to look at water(for example, in a hot tub). A star filled sky is good i have admit.

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

Offlinetps
ganja ghanstah
 User Gallery

Re: things you like to look @ while tripping [Re: juicemonkey]
    #796624 - 08/04/02 07:56 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Windows media player is good, but if you have a fairly decent pc. I would suggest grabbing winamp, and after that goto their page. Goto plugins section, and search for "Milkdrop" i believe v3.1 is the newest. It will blow your mind. I stare at it sober sometimes when im listening to music, passes the time quickly hehe.

--------------------

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: things you like to look @ while tripping [Re: tps]
    #796685 - 08/04/02 08:39 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

The Stars.

beats all, hands down.

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #796795 - 08/04/02 10:20 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

A full moon on a slightly cloudy night. Completly amazing swirls that accompany the music on my headphones I discovered this wonderful natural trip toy on my second trip, and haven't been bored of it yet!
A very clear star lit night is just as amazing. It only has full impact if you're miles away from the city and is much clearer. I've star gazed around the suburbs, but it was nothing close to the sky when I went camping!
Posters are good fun on a trip. I like to stare at a particular poster and let my mind wander and let the visuals flow their own direction. My friend had a poster of Alanis Morrisette that I had a great time looking at. Her eyes began to glow red and she turned into a hot devil chick I also have a poster of Raoul Duke (not as big as I would have liked) and usually when I stare at him I swear he turns his head towards me and grins that fiendish grin.

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Re: things you like to look @ while tripping [Re: Sheepish]
    #797228 - 08/05/02 06:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Helium(sp) filled party ballons with alot of color, those are fucking awsome! Another fun one is a water ballon with a face drawn on it, that one can be fun or terrible.....

Anything outdoors is good
Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Offlineblac
candy kid

Loc: lincoln ne
    #798130 - 08/05/02 02:35 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

trees of course! and wooden things. I like to also go outside and just lay in the grass. My backyard has this really bright light that is angled just right so when im laying down i can cast shadows on the back of my shed. Shadows are VERY fun to play with while tripping because you'll watch your shadow do things that your not do. It makes me laugh thinking about it,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shadows rock ;D

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"many more will have to suffer,many more will have to die,dont ask me why"  -Bob Marley-

I'm open for PMs,i'm glad to help and enjoy getting the "mail" :smile:

::blac

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: blac]
    #798478 - 08/05/02 05:40 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineTempanensis
journeyman
Male
Loc: Canada
Re: things you like to look @ while tripping [Re: ]
    #863407 - 09/04/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I bet it would be f-ing awesome to get ahold of one of those wallpaper sample books... some wallpaper does some amazing stuff.

If you're outside... check out the tire tracks on the road -- you never notice them when you're sober.

Flowers can do cool things... growing and shrinking.

Marble and wood-grain are also pretty cool.

If you have freckles on your arm... freckles can be cool. Stare at your arm for say 20 seconds... and keep your eyes darting around a small area (say a 3-4 inch oval) soon you'll see twice as many freckles as there should be... and then suddenly your brain will realize there are too many, and some will start disappearing! Pop-pop pop-pop pop-pop! ... and then the cycle starts over again...

You can do a similar thing with your arm hair... (especially if in the tub)... wet your arm with warm water... and stare at your arm as the water dries off, and watch your arm hairs pop up. It's pretty cool.

Anything that contains a sort of random pattern (sponge-painted walls, wood-grain, carpet, pavement, rock surfaces, etc) would do some amazing things.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #863894 - 09/04/02 03:32 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

sometimes i like to low dose and read a book.......sounds weird i know, but it is way fun.... tried to do it on a high dose once...... the words kept moving around and popping out at me, it was freaky....you really "get into" your books, almost on a litteral sence, or at least i do. I start to feel like i am one of the characters.....its pretty cool, kinda somethin like in the never ending story.....thats a cool movie to trip on as well.... when i was little and first saw it i had a crush on that hot little princess.....lol anyway, im rambling now......see ya

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #864055 - 09/04/02 04:52 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I like to look into a mirror real close - into my eye, and in my eye I can see my face.
Think of how its possible: Your seeing a reflection off of the mirror of your face. In your eye you see a reflection of the mirror. Off the mirror is the reflection of your face. That totally blew my mind on my first mushroom trip.

If your lucky enough to have a hot tub that you can drain... drain it. Watching the water funnel down in perfect spiral is another great thing that I?ve looked at while tripping.

Edited by TeKHeAD009 (09/05/02 07:51 AM)

OfflineShroomStrider
Wanderer

Re: things you like to look @ while tripping [Re: Tempanensis]
    #864265 - 09/04/02 06:53 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Wallpaper does do awesome stuff!

My room was painted by painting big sheets of plastic and then crumpling the plastic and slapping it on the wall. It makes cool random designs and it is great for tripping!

--------------------
'It's a complete realization of the aims of psychedelia. But if you take LSD what you experience depends entirely on who you are. Our music may give you the screaming horrors or throw you into screaming ecstasy. Mostly it's the latter.' Roger Waters

OfflinePoogi
Stranger
    #864522 - 09/04/02 09:39 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Meteor showers are fuckin' incredible.

Anonymous

#864675 - 09/05/02 02:53 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I love to examine many things.
May it be just staring at a cupboard wood pattern and thinking how amazing and clear it all be or a pattern on a lamp shade even. Also the sky and just recently lovely deer. Trees make me feel real pure and natural. I often can be seen patting them and saying, "Alright mate?".

Offlinepurdueshroom
Stranger
Loc: purdue university
    #865093 - 09/05/02 07:44 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Sand dunes... think about it you can watch the sand morph and change into things, and also you can play and roll around in it... amazing

--------------------
hey

Invisibledillavou_fran_ce
strange

Loc: always the last place you...
Re: things you like to look @ while tripping [Re: purdueshroom]
    #865990 - 09/04/02 05:16 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I like to take a bath and fill it up with bubbles. Fucking trippy as hell!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"I bent my Wookie."

Offliner90151
Stranger
    #866193 - 09/05/02 07:58 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I dosed on a quarter once, and was watching winamp and lisening to
stairway to heaven. at the end of it i thought i had died.
I was fucking INCREDIBLE - highly recomended!

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: things you like to look @ while tripping [Re: r90151]
    #866658 - 09/06/02 06:19 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

It depends on what I'm in the mood for ... going out in nature can be extremely trippy, of course (we went camping out in the desert and started tripping at midnight ... it was unbelievable) ...

Aside from nature, there are many things I love looking at that trip me out (most have been said) ... wallpaper (the patterns will freely move around) ... carpeting (the dark areas in the carpet form giant valleys) ... a pool/jacuzzi (just a damn trip) ... my arm (on acid, all the hairs on my arm turn into a field of black spikes which go in and out of the arm) ... etc. So much to trip on, can't name it all ...

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

Re: things you like to look @ while tripping [Re: HB]
    #866667 - 09/06/02 06:26 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Next time you are tripping at a place with a swimming pool, take a look into the water. The ripples are awesome and the bottom looks kind of 2-D and 3-D at the same time. Also touch the water and watch the pattern of the ripples immulate from your finger, just dont fall in! :shocked: :grin: 

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: things you like to look @ while tripping [Re: ShroomStrider]
    #866674 - 09/06/02 06:33 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

ShroomStrider, I thought i was alone!
I have the 2 layer crumpled plastic paint job as well.
High dose trip he walls glow bright blue and the enitre room changes proportions
Umm wall paper is always a must, I find that picture books of nature can be neat, turns into a living picture for me, animated a bit.

ummm, probaly one of the coolest things are those glass christmas balls, try this next time you trip, vivid color.  :blush:

Bluesky, look even closer under the water! you can see more
i work at a pool and enjoy doing many silly things such as step up and down (one step low next step tip toes, and so forth) and the bottom seems to move up and down, reaching towards the surface then back down.
Lastley, since i work at a 25m pool, we have black lanes on the bottom.
The upper part of it has a red tinge and the bottom a blue.  This is from the light refracting off the skin of the water and being broken into a small ass rainbow
Just thought i'd let you know

--------------------

Edited by blinkidiot (09/06/02 06:37 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract