Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
I just ripped a kid off
    #7966151 -

Told him I'd get him 13 hydrocodone for 50 dollars. This kid handed over a 50 dollar bill. I am a complete stranger. Why are people so stupid?

Hehe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7966168 -

:whack:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7966185 -

He just texted me. I told him I'd give him a call when the guy calls me.

The guys probably not gonna call.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7966186 -

you motherfucker, I want my 50 bucks back!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7966188 -

you're a fucking dick. He's not stupid, he's just trusting, and you're the selfish fucktard who ruins humanitarian efforts for everyone.

If you seriously think actions like this are permissible then you are in a very small group of people who would benefit humanity by just fuckin' dying.

Seriously, you fucking suck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7966197 -

Ripping people off is pretty fucked up. Oh well, Karma will take your face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7966198 -

Anonymous said:
you're a fucking dick. He's not stupid, he's just trusting, and you're the selfish fucktard who ruins humanitarian efforts for everyone.

If you seriously think actions like this are permissible then you are in a very small group of people who would benefit humanity by just fuckin' dying.

Seriously, you fucking suck.



QFT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7966216 -

Hahah.

I got 50 bucks.

You don't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7966232 -

I have money that I didn't steal because I'm not poor white trailer trash that needs 50 bucks bad enough to steal it.

Buy yourself some trailer trash stuff and enjoy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7966235 -

Anonymous said:
Ripping people off is pretty fucked up. Oh well, Karma will take your face.



agreed. Karma can be bitch. wait til your next trip i bet it will be a hellatious good time lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7966244 -

No you're wrong. I have plenty of money, but I'm righteous about it because I actually earned mine, instead of stealing it from other honest people who earned theirs.

I literally cannot fathon how you can think actions like this morally acceptable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7966247 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Ripping people off is pretty fucked up. Oh well, Karma will take your face.



agreed. Karma can be bitch. wait til your next trip i bet it will be a hellatious good time lol.



I'm sure the OP doesn't trip, he probably needed the 50 bucks for meth or crack so he can crank like white trash in his trailer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7966248 -

Karmas about as real as Christianity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7966249 -

someone once ripped me off for like $3k. She learned her lesson. What will it take for you to learn yours?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7966278 -

hey hey hey why ya baging on TRAILORS ????

he/you are scum though.............

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #7966317 -

My friend and I used to rip off one of my best friends all the time when it came to weed. We'd split an 8th for 50 bucks and than charge our other friend 20 bucks to smoke some of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #7966332 -

So i guess you've never trusted other people in a similar manner? Druggies are already fucked enough by the government, we don't need to start fucking each other over. But I guess its just all about the money huh? I hope that 50 bucks treats you right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7966382 -

wow you must feel really shitty

i work a minimum wage part-time job and i still feel so amazingly blessed that i jump at the chance to give away stuff. i feel my an overabundance with my life so i figure giving away stuff can't have any negative effect

that's a shame

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #7966412 -

That scumbag doesnt feel shitty, hes smoking 50 bucks worth of crack in his TRAILOR.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just ripped a kid off [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7966438 -

Anonymous said:
Karmas about as real as Christianity.



Hahah we'll see...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So i just got a job
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 811 20 06/25/10 12:00 AM
by Anonymous
* Who hates southerners?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 3,689 124 09/22/10 12:14 AM
by Anonymous
* Lowe's Regional Distribution Center 1436!!! Lebanon, Oregon Anonymous 1,677 19 03/06/09 09:57 AM
by Anonymous
* Very "personal" question.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,204 70 04/09/09 10:04 AM
by Anonymous
* The coming "majority minority" situation in America - express your views freely and anonymously
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,355 57 08/05/09 09:25 PM
by Anonymous
* My balls hit the toilet water
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,782 34 08/20/09 10:31 PM
by Anonymous
* Ganking groceries for a living.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,067 60 02/09/10 05:58 AM
by Anonymous
* The user FEE.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,691 89 11/13/09 02:45 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,174 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 18 queries.