Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Phoenix A.Z?
    #7926520 -

Hello? Anything *cool* in Phoenix A.Z? I moved down here for a ^j^o^b. But, I'm really paranoid about posting now. One can link to my account from google, mainly due to me posting my stupid project in my signature. And it doesn't take a whole lot to link me to this account, because I put my stupid project all over my resume.

Anyway, peace out guys.

Right now my system is 100% clean, so what the fuck am I worrying about?

The thing is, my place of employment seems kinda of cool, but I don't want to push my luck, I really like my new job. They definitely haven't mentioned anything about drug testing. Haven't said a thing about it. This place is a bunch of computer people, and you know how they are. Most computer people are really cool about it.

But, see you guys later. Adios!


--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #7926579 -

No nothing cool at all here. Its raining now though, which is nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: DieCommie]
    #7926599 -

Yep we're going to have some cloudy/stormy weather I believe this weekend.

Enjoy it while you can :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: Phishe]
    #7926613 -

Storms too? Awesome. Thats odd for this time of year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: DieCommie]
    #7926627 -

Was raining on my way home from *gasp* work...


--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: DieCommie]
    #7926641 -

moved to glendale from oregon. locals like this rain weather.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #7926649 -

Reaons for moving down here is 1, I have some family here, 2, I really love the f*cking desert! The desert kicks us...For now .

The f*cking desert rules!


--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Edited by SymmetryGroup8 (01/24/08 08:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #7926651 -

So where do you work if you dont mind me asking? Or more vaguely, what do you do?

I work at Scottsdale Community College, and the university. Currently I live in the east side, but my heart resides in the west.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: DieCommie]
    #7926663 -

I'm a computer geek doing computer crap for a consulting computer company. That's all I can say.


--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: DieCommie]
    #7926670 -

work 7am-7pm. subway, full-time. robek's smoothies, part.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: HugaDeadHead]
    #7926674 -

what are you looking to do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #7926679 -

The Phoenix Coyotes have a really nice hockey arena.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: robbyberto]
    #7926702 -

donovan will be hosting a show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: HugaDeadHead]
    #7926777 -

We should all get together, at a bar, and have drinks, and the rain sucks, and I'm unemployed, but I have money, so lets have a beer some time, all of us, or some of us, at a bar.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7926805 -

:boobs: SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STONER!


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: snoot]
    #7926811 -

I like bars


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7926837 -

I'm always looking for some fun, know what I mean...

But I got to get shite settled first at work, know what I mean.

God-damn it. THe wave of paranoia is hitting pretty strong right now...

Good bye. Bye bye account.


--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #7926843 -

And I can't fuck up at the job, know what I'm saying? I'm trying to climb this stupid ladder for 5 years, to save up some money, so I can go do what I really want to do, which is traveling.


--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #7926847 -

And I forgot to add that there is a lot of good mountain hiking in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area too.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phoenix A.Z? [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #7926849 -

yeah yeah yeah, I'm a slave to money... blah blah, save it.


--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Phoenix or Portland? Thirty30 872 13 11/23/12 07:34 PM
by ToolTroll
* What is like Phoenix?
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 1,006 35 05/20/17 09:59 PM
by mndfreeze
* Any fellow psychedelians in Phoenix?
( 1 2 all )
Shining Cosmos 2,743 30 09/09/13 10:14 AM
by Shining Cosmos
* Phoenix, AZ Yossarian 952 14 07/20/07 03:10 PM
by nightkrawler
* Anybody live in Phoenix,AZ? *DELETED* Crizkut 1,341 18 10/07/08 01:50 PM
by KillerPicklez
* Joaquin Phoenix's new movie!!!!!!! Im Still Here
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LustfulLinsanity 5,749 68 01/11/11 04:57 PM
by bchunter
* Phoenix Festival in the PNW!! Osker246 1,435 4 05/11/05 07:46 AM
by Osker246
* University of Phoenix - opinions phishytrip 2,248 19 05/13/08 03:30 PM
by DieCommie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,377 topic views. 3 members, 37 guests and 199 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.